Two 1:100 drawings of all plan views and side elevations or sketchs with all
dimensions either shown or easily taken off the drawings are required.
This information needs provide
- the internal dimensions of each room
- the location and size of each window and door
- the internal wall height is also required - if there are two
different heights, the areas each height applies to will need to be labeled clearly
- any neighbouring buildings and trees to the east, north and west
of the home to provide shading details
- where different floor coverings occur (Tile, carpet, parquetry etc
areas need to be clearly labelled on the plans.)
- details of building material specifications.
The charges are $180 for the first rating and $150 for subsequent ratings.
There is no charge for identical designs (shading must also be identical).
Design advice is available for $50 an hour (minimum of one hour).