Panel number 3 December 2013 The addition of a Trio Auto Pilot

Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture!

The third panel, number 2 did not get to fly or get any labeling.

Number three is getting a bit crowded but lots of measuring and checking I managed to get it all in.

Luckily the Trio has a ball so the original ball can go , and make way for the Auto Pilot control box.

The last shot shows how the panel plugs into everything and is easily removable from the aircraft for maintenance.

Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture!

Getting there. The latest system of labeling which cost nothing. Using MS paint a pair of scissors and some school glue.

The first panel I had engraved and cost hundreds.

Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture!

All finished and working 11th April 2014

I finally found a source for the little colored boots.

They give the switches a much nicer feel and made them easier to find when you are buisy.

Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture! Click me for a big picture!

Feb 2017 GPS change

The MAP 60 to a Pilot III , I had been looking for one of these for ages.

Not as simple as the origional Explorest 100 , which unfortunately had no external NMEA output.

The home brew mount.

The rubber washer serves 2 purposes. It keeps the back of the GPS from rubbing and stops the screw from falling out and getting lost.

The Plug supplies power to the GPS and NMEA data to the autopilot.