Custom printed icing
We love making Tasmanian Gingerbread,
but we don't love chasing accounts.
Our products are delivered promptly, all we ask is the same
The following terms and conditions will apply to all
outstanding and new accounts from January 1, 2010.
- Account terms are 7 days net.
Other arrangements may be discussed.
Customers continually extending credit without prior
will be asked to pay cash on delivery for future orders.
- Any outstanding balance over 30 days will
incur 10% interest
compounding each and every month it remains overdue!
You will be notified at 14 days, if you anticipate
difficulty paying, please contact us. A $5.00 postage and
bookkeeping fee may apply to overdue postal
- Any recovery costs are payable by the customer
(you). If any outstanding balance remains overdue for more
than 60 days, after notification to you, the Tasmanian
Collection Agency will be contacted and recovery
proceedings may commence.
- All effort is made to deliver customers orders in a
timely manner within our capability and of the highest
standard. All products are packed in good order and
counted. If you perceive a problem with our product,
packaging or delivery,
please notify us.
- Delivery & Courier Charges may apply, depending on
Outside of the greater Hobart area, we use
- To be eligible
for our wholesale price you must have a registered ABN and
preferably be in the food retail business.
- This business is registered for the GST component of the Australian
Tax system. GST is included in all of our quoted prices.
- Tasmanian Gingerbread reserves the right to alter or
add to these terms &
conditions and seek legal remedy to assert it's intended
definition as final. Email: email@example.com