- Brisbane ARAFMI Association of Relatives and Friends of the Mentally Ill
* Sharing, Caring Groups
* Information on Psychiatric Disorders
* Guidelines for Coping
* 24 hour Phone Support
Address: P O Box 248
New Farm. Q 4005
Phone 07 3254 1881.
- Queensland: Manic Depressive Support Group meets at the:
Queensland Association for Mental Health
20 Balfour St.
New Farm 4005
- Queensland Association for Mental Health
Friendship House, 20 Balfour Street
NEW FARM 4005
Telephone (07) 358 4988 Fax (07) 254 1027
Member of Australian National Association for Mental Health
- Queensland Association for Mental Health -- Not a terribly impressive site on the whole. Hasn't been updated in quite awhile, but there is some information regarding legal advice etc. for disabled folks, and there's an explanation of the government's strategy for addressing mental healthcare revision.
- Comepass Employment Services -- This Brisbane organisation focuses on finding persons with disabilities rewarding work.
- University of Queensland - Psychology Department.