- Western Australia: Even Keel Manic Depressive Support Association
PO Box 1584
Groups meet at Mirrabooka, Armadale,
Fremantle and Midland on a monthly basis.
- First Psychosis Response Unit
Mill Street Clinical Research Unit
Mills Street Centre
Bentley Hospital and Health Service
35 Mills Street
Bentley Western Australia
Phone 61 9 334 3863
Service developed for young people experiencing first episode psychosis in the Eastern Metropolitan Health Region in Western Australia.
- U Share Pets As Therapy Visiting and Residential Pet Programme
GPO Box U 1987, Perth, WA, 6001
Tel: (09) 351 7444
Fax: (09) 351 2358
Director U Share: Helen Fairnie, (09) 310 9905 (Home), (09) 351 2606 (Work)
Purpose is to assist the community with visiting and residential pet programs and pet placement, especially for elderly and physically impaired persons.
Fees, eligibility: Available to all
For service: Telephone (09) 351 3954
Disabled parking; disabled access
- Western Australian Association for Mental Health
2 Nicholson Street, SUBIACO 6008
Telephone (09) 381 1986 Fax (09) 381 2036
Member of Australian National Association for Mental Health
- Infolink Government & Community Information Database -- Good place to look up lots of mental health related information, among other things.
- CENTRE FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH IN NEUROPSYCHIATRY - Situated within the University of Western Australia, this WHO affiliated research organisation prides itself on being current and up-to-date in all areas of serious mental disorders.
- Western Australia Mental Health Plan For People From Non-English Speaking Backgrounds - This is WA's version of the general NESB initiative as found on the ATHMN site.
- The Mental Health Plan For Western Australia - This is the "Executive Summary" of the overall mental health situation in WA.