Our Services

Essential Information

Other Information


Coming Events



Contact Us

Essential Information

As a Veteran over 70 years old, do you hold a Gold Card?

If so, you should be aware that it does not necessarily automatically pass to your widow unless you,

- were a POW or,
- in reciept of a disability pension at the Special Rate (as a TPI) or,
- in reciept of an Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA).

If you are not in one of the categories listed above, you should make an appointment to see one of our Pension Officers as soon as possible.

Your spouse can apply for a Widows/widowers pension after your death - but it is very difficult to prove your death was caused by service related causes posthumously. Your spouse should come in to see one of our officers as soon as possible.