Elizabeth Henrietta Dunckley 19
- Born: 22 Oct 1858, Chorlton-on-Medlock, Manchester, Lancashire, England 5,19,75
- Marriage: William Wharton Ogden on 13 Jul 1886 in Chorlton, Lancashire, England 1
- Died: 18 Jul 1911, Katanning, Western Australia at age 52 224
- Buried: 19 Jul 1911, Katanning, Western Australia 75
Noted events in her life were:
• Birth. possibly registered as Henrietta Elizabeth
• Occupation. Cook (domestic servant) - 1881 census
• Immigration. Emigrated to Sydney Australia, 1896. Relocated to 'Grange', Katanning, Western Australia 1905
• Death. 61 WA Reg No Katanning 46 - 1911
• Obituary. Great Southern Herald (Katanning, WA : 1901 - 1954), Wednesday 19 July 1911, page 3
The many friends of Mrs. Ogden, wife of Mr. W. W. Ogden, of " The Grange," Ewlyamartup, will regret to hear of her death, which occurred suddenly at her residence early yesterday morning. Mrs Ogden, though not feeling well of late, was going about her usual duties up till 10 o'clock the previous night. Shortly after she complained of a severe pain in her head. Dr. House was immediately summoned, but she passed away shortly after midnight.
Mrs. Ogden was the daughter of the late Henry Dunkley, journalist, of Manchester, and came to this district about seven years ago, after a short stay in New South Wales. The funeral will take place at Katanning to-day. friends are respectfully invited to attend at the cemetery at 2.15p.m.
Elizabeth married William Wharton Ogden, son of Samuel Ogden and Emma Jackson, on 13 Jul 1886 in Chorlton, Lancashire, England.1 (William Wharton Ogden was born on 20 Aug 1856 in Oldham, Lancashire, England 19,224, christened on 29 Dec 1858 in St Mary, Prestwich, Lancashire, England,225 died on 29 Nov 1932 in Old Road, Headingly, Oxford, England 17,22,226 and was buried on 1 Dec 1932 in Reading, Berkshire, England 227.)