If you need new or additional TV, telephone, computer and broadband points in your home or business, then What's The Point Communications is at your service.
Locally owned and operated business with friendly, prompt and competitively priced services.
No job is too big or too small offering free quotes.
Based in the northern suburbs and servicing all areas of Perth.
Over 20 years experience in the Telecommunications industry.
Other services also include:
· Relocation of wall-plates and cabling.
· Service calls for troubleshooting of faults including maintenance.
· Digital Set-Top Box upgrades, (supplied and fitted).
· TV Antenna tuning and installation services.
· Audio/Visual setups and any home cabling requirements that you may wish to discuss.
· Computer networking of Broadband Cable or ADSL modems.
What's The Point Communications only uses quality materials and is a licensed and registered cabler with the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
TIBAB Lic. No. T18200 Unrestricted; with endorsements in Structured Cabling and Coaxial Cable.