Download version 1.1.1 now - It's Free.
Procreate is a protein visualisation tool that is written using the .NET
Framework. It aims to provide a powerful, extensible environment in which
users can easily customise the program to view the data exactly how they want.
Some of the features include:
Check out the screenshots section for a look at
some of these features in action, or head to the download section and try it
- Highly optimised 3D rendering engine using DirectX
- Suite of display modes including space fill, ball & stick, sticks, cartoon, wireframe, backbone and more
- Suite of colouring modes including element, group, structure, ordinal, chain, electrostatic and more
- Suite of post-process effects to alter the appearance of the scene such as depth of field, depth visualisation and more
- Suite of overlays to display extra details such as hydrogen bonds between residues, label entities and more
- Ability to combine display modes for individual atoms/bonds in the protein
- Processing framework to modify the protein's structure such as the ability to add hydrogen atoms automatically and more
- Powerful API for writing extensions
- Completely FREE!
Please take the time to submit feedback, bugs and especially feature requests to the author via email