1. I have nearly every pinball manual ever made even if it is not listed here.
2. There are no downloadable ROMs here, there are no downloadable manuals here either.
If you want ROMs and/or manuals, just ask. But remember.... I have what you want so don't be a smart arse or you will receive nothing.
3. All manuals are in PDF format and are FREE. But only 1 free manual per person (sorry no Pokeroms)
4. Not all manuals are scanned. If you want one of the unscanned manuals I will scan it for you for a fee and you will receive it in a few hours.
I will NOT spend several hours scanning a manual for you for nothing. Low-lifes and tight-arses expecting everything for free should go elsewhere (i.e. Daniel Borg)
If you are thinking of posting a retaliatory thread on some message board, please do! The extra exposure will make me even more sales. Thanks!
5. If you need a manual and email me be patient while I find it because most of the time I'm pretty busy.
6. Please help to complete some missing info / pics / manuals / corrections, if you have it / them.
7. Many manuals are re-scanned by me, so they are not the usual poor quality or incomplete crap generally found around the net, though some are still incomplete
because I don't have them to re-scan.
8. If you would like to donate a pinball manual to this archive, or loan one for
scanning, or donate funds via PAYPAL to buy some missing ones, please contact me.
9. Most of the original manuals I have are for sale. Check my For Sale Page for the details.