Western Australia, Land & People
"WA, the whole of WA and nothing but WA"
- Use the "FIND" function in the Edit menu of your browser to search the page
- Use translating services in Chrome or Bing Bar in Internet Explorer to view page and/or linked websites in your language
General Info, Flora & Fauna, Maps, Cities & Towns, Places & Regions, National Parks & Gardens, Wine Regions
Economy, Directories, Reports, Statistics, Investment, Banks....
Arts, Literature, Heritage, Galleries, Museums, Paintings, Music, Festivals....
Universities, Schools & Colleges, Training (Acadamic & Technical) Associations, Centers & Unions, Libraries,
Resources & Incentives (for teachers, students & parents), Research & Projects....
Hospitals, Medical Insurance, Treatments, Trauma Help....
Radio & TV, Online Magazines & Newspapers, Classifieds....
From Amazon.Com. For students, scholars, travellers & adventurers....
Sport & Hobbies
Recreation & Outdoor Interests, Flora & Fauna, Collectors, Sea & River, Golf, Wheels, Motors & Racing,
Camping & Outdoor, Skydiving, Athletics, Sport Teams and Clubs, ....
Airlines, Air, Sea & Coach Charters servicing WA, Tours, Holidays & Adventures, Guides & Places, Shopping,
Accommodation, Amusement and Theme Parks - Fun & Education for all, Entertainment & Restaurants, Weather
Anything but sex & religion. Special Interest Sites....
Other good links to Western Australia - Search engines, gateways....
Arts, Crafts, Artists & Private Galleries of Western Australia....
Western Australian Companies exporting or with export potential....
Sport, Recreation & Outdoor Interests
- AthleticA The official website of the Western Australian Athletics Commission
- Basketball WA The Western Australian Basketball Federation
- Equestrian Federation of Australia (WA Branch) Expand the image and profile of equestrian sport
- Golf Tourism WA Promote Western Australia as a world-class golf holiday destination
- Hockey WA Dedication to excellence, energy, vision, unity and success
- My Beach The official website of Surf Life Saving Western Australia
- Rugby WA The official website of Surf Life Saving Western Australia
- Western Australian Institute of Sport - WAIS To provide opportunities for talented Western Australian sportspeople to achieve excellence
- Western Australian Sports Federation The independent, peak industry body for sport in the State
Flora & Fauna
- All About Pets WA A web site that is for West Australian pets and their owners
- Animals West Western Australia's animal rights and welfare group
- Birds Australia WA Information about the birds and their habitats in the state and providing talks, guided walks and activities for the general public
- Birding WA Information on where to find the birds of WA....
- Carnivorous Plants of Western Australia Online news, articles and plant information, along with interactive discussion forums and author bio information
- Pony Club of WA To encourage young people to ride and learn to enjoy all approved kinds of sport connected with horse and riding
- WA Bird Clubs Directory Listing of clubs, societies....
- WA Sleddog Sports Association - WASSA Dedicated to spreading the thrill of Sleddog racing in WA
- WA Working Sheep Dog Association To encourage a wider interest in the working sheepdog
- Western Australian Insect Study Society Promote the study of insects, particularly those native to WA, for personal enjoyment and the advancement of knowledge
- Western Australian Naturalists' Club To encourage the study of natural history and to endeavour to prevent the wanton destruction of native flora and fauna
- The Wildflower Society of Western Australia To know, grow, conserve and enjoy our native flora
Sea, Surf, Fishing, Diving & Water Sports
- Bowman Offshore Sailing "Learning to sail can open up a world of exotic adventure"
- Capricorn Seakayaking Penguin & Seal Island, Shark Bay Sea Kayak Expeditions, Ningaloo Reef Eco Adventure Tours
- Canoeing WA Development and promotion of paddle sports in Western Australia
- Department of Fisheries Fish for the future.... (gov site)
- Dolphin Scuba Diving Dive Sites, Snorkling, Charters....
- Fish Internet WA Information on all types of fishing and boating related services in WA
- Kite Ski & Surf An exciting new sport that uses a very large stunt kite to provide the power to waterski or surf with
- Rivergods Water based adventure specialists providing training, tours, hire, classes and team events
- University Underwater Club A very cheap way of diving in different and spectacular places
- WA Trout and Freshwater Angling Association Dedicated to the promotion of freshwater angling within Western Australia
- Underwater Explorer Club Western Australia Strongly involved in shipwreck exploration
- Western Australia Speed Boat Club Race calendar, boat pictures, results, newsletter....
- Wind Surfing in Western Australia Useful information for people that want to visit and sail in Western Australia
- Windsurfing WA Association Official Site - Calendar, location guide, results, shop, weather, newsletter, links
Wheels, Motors & Racing
- Bicycle Transportation Alliance WA Events, Services, Information....
- BMW Motorcycle Club of WA Events Calendar, Technical Tips & Info....
- Commodore Car Club of WA Caters for Holden Commodore enthusiasts
- Early Falcon Car Club of Western Australia Ford Falcon range of vehicles dating from the first 1960 XK model through to ’71 XY
- Falcon GT Club of WA Information on club's activities and give and insight as to what goes on
- Historic Competition Motorcycle Club of WA Events Calendar, Newsletter, Results....
- Jaguar Car Club of Western Australia Enthusiastic members, thousands of beautiful Jaguars, and a wealth of technical information
- Mercedes-Benz Car Club of WA Promoting the popularity and enjoyment of Mercedes-Benz automobiles
- Track Care WA Dedicated to the care and preservation of four wheel-drive tracks and their environs throughout WA
- Vintage Motorcycle Club of Western Australia Offers a range of events to suit all tastes. Motorcycles of all makes, models and configurations are welcome in the club
- WA Car Club Organise and run rallies
- Western 4WDriver View the latest track updates and report the latest changes in track conditions
Camping, Outdoor Activities, Skydiving
- Adventure Out Adventure learning programs for corporate, educational and recreational groups; abseiling, paddling, skydiving, caving and first aid
- Bibbulmun Track Foundation One of the world's great long distance walk trails, stretching nearly 1000km from Kalamunda to Albany
- Camper Trailer Club WA Share information on a great range of subjects including fishing, bush walking, off road driving, camp recipes and lots more
- Orienteering Association of Western Australia Walk, jog or run, it doesn't matter!
- Western Australian Rogaining Association The sport of long distance cross-country navigation
- The Scout Association of Australia Information and activities, calendar of events, news, Items of interest, campsite directory....
- WA Skydiving Academy A wide range of tailor made beginners first jumps skydiving courses and Freefall Tandem jumps at many locations throughout Western Australia
Athletics, Sport Teams and Clubs
- Fremantle Dockers Fremantle Football Club, the official Dockers Webiste
- Perth Glory Perth Glory Football Club (Soccer), the official Perth Glory Webiste
- Triathlon WA News, Calendar, Results, Articles, Photos, Clubs....
- Tennis West The governing body of Tennis within Western Australia
- WA Football West Australian Football Commission. AFL Teams, Westar Rules, Facilities, Umpiring....
- Western Australian Ice Hockey Association Training, development camp, news, teams, clubs....
- West Australian Lacrosse Association Member Clubs, Ladders, Results....
- WA Rugby Union and League Official Site - Information about Rugby League, Rugby Union and Sports
- West Coast Eagles Football Club. We're the Eagles - West Coast Eagles And we're here to show you why....
- Perth Wildcats World renown basketball team
- Paintball Skirmish WA Is the adrenaline pumping sport of the future
- WA Fencing Association General information, WAFA events, WA fencing clubs....
* Sport & Hobbies
Travel & Tourism
Airlines, Air, Sea, River & Coach Charters and Cruises servicing WA
- Perth International Airport All the information you'll need to help find your way to, from and around the airport
- Air New Zealand Departure and arrival cities - flight schedules
- British Airways Flight schedules, airport info
- Qantas Airways Destinations in Australia and around the world
- Royal Brunei Airlines Current promotions, specials, news and extensive information about holiday destinations
- Singapore Airlines Flight schedules & route map
- Skippers Fly to many regional centres within Western Australia on your very own private aircraft charter
- Skywest Airlines Western Australia's Own Airline. The best way to go around WA
- Virgin Blue Airlines Flight and holiday info
- Air Australia Cover all aspects of aviation, charter operations, Aerobatic training....
- Complete Aviation Services - CAS Offers the tourist a variety of air safaris throughout WA and executive charters....
- Helicopters Australia Provides helicopter charter services....
- Kookaburra Air Air Charter, Scenic Tours, Pilot Training
- Preston Helicopter Services Scenic joy flights over Perth City, Fremantle and Perth's magnificent beaches. Also Margaret River and Pinnacles Desert
- Skippers Fly to many regional centres within Western Australia. Scheduled flights and/or charters
- Skyworx Aviation Specialises in flightseeing tours and charters throughout Western Australia
- Heron Boat Charters Swan River Cruises, Rottnest Island Day Trips, Carnac Island Cruises, Surfing or Fishing Tours to the Montebello Islands
- Matrix Ocean Adventure Cruises Floating hotel cruises along the Kimberley coast and around Perth and the South West region
- Montebello Island Safaris Mackerel and Montebello Islands, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Carnac Island and the Swan River
- Oceanic Cruises Eco tours to Rottnest Island, Carnac Island, Swan Valley, Broome, the Kimberley coast....
- Odyssey Expeditions Abrolhos, Monte Bello islands, Kimberley - Prince Regent River, Mitchell Plateau Cruise, Mitchell Plateau Fly Cruise and Rowley Shoals
- Pindan Sailing Sailing Broome, Rowley Shoals and the magnificent sunsets at Cable Beach and south to the tranquil waters of Geographe Bay
- South West Yacht Charters Sailing holidays, sailing courses - Busselton and Port Bouvard
- Waverider Sailfish in the exhilarating Kimberley, Marlin and Broadbill in Exmouth or Sport and Game Fishing the pristine waters around Point Samson
- Winora Boat Charter Leisure cruises in Perth, the Swan River & Rottnest Island or adveture to the Abrolhos Islands, game fishing or offshore jigging
- Aussie Perth Tours Luxury Bus Charters & Tours in WA
- Cross Country Charters Offer a personalised service organising and running camps, safaris and accommodated tours
- Greyhound Pioneer State and interstate routes
- Moyles Coaches Bus charter company specialising in group transport
- Swan Gold Charter Tours WA's Premier Coach Charter Company
- Indian Pacific Train service across the Nullarbor Plain is one of the great train journeys of the world, Sydney - Adelaide - Perth
Tours, Holidays & Adventures
- Active Safaris Adventures are combined with accommodation, camping, bushwalking, sandboarding, 4wd or just checking out some of the most amazing scenery in WA
- Adventure Out WA’s outdoor adventure specialists, promoting individual and team achievement through fun experiential learning, focusing on the outdoors
- Adventure Wild Outback Tours and Adventure Tours to locations slightly ‘off the beaten track’
- All Terrain 4WD Safaris Explore the Australian outback by 4WD, camping safaris for an adventure tour of a lifetime
- Aussie Outback Safaris 4WD tours include the world famous Pinnacles Desert, Kalbarri, Shark Bay and Monkey Mia
- Australian Adventure Travel Camping and accommodated nature based 4WD tours to Ningaloo Coral Reef, Monkey Mia, and the remote Kimberley
- Casey Australia Tours Excellent value camping, cabin and motel accommodated tours
- Coates Wildlife Tours Tours offering spectacular and diverse natural history -flora, fauna, Aboriginal paintings and culture
- Country Escapes Distinctive tailored tours, experiencing nature and heritage with a personal touch
- Deluxe Chauffeured Cars Personalised tours or Perth City natural sights, historic York day, Pinnacles Desert, Margaret River, Swan Valley winery tours....
- Discover West Holidays Holidays into West Australia for both international visitors and those from within Australia
- Easyrider Tours Has the West of Australia covered as far as Kununurra and way down to Albany in the South
- Feature Tours Half day, full day, evening Tours, "Wildflower Discovery" Tours, Charter....
- Goldrush Tours Touring itineraries range from half day sightseeing tours to fully catered extended tours around the WA Goldfields, the South West and interstate
- Golden Pipeline Heritage Trail Explore the history, hospitality and horizons of Pipeline country from Mundaring Weir to Mount Charlotte Reservoir - Perth to Kalgoorlie
- Holiday WA Has all the information you normally can't find until you arrive
- Munda Biddi Trail Nature-based, off-road cycling experience with purpose-built campsites with roomy camp huts and tent sites
- Pinnacle Tours Sightseeing coach tours, adventures and accommodation throughout Western Australia
- Remote Outback Cycle (ROC) Tours Combining mountain biking with four wheel driving, adventure anywhere in the Outback, or closer to home
- Safari Treks Day trips to the mysterious Pinnacles Desert and between May and September overland camping safari's through the magnificent Kimberley wilderness
- Tours Perth and Western Australia Eco-based adventure tours for the adventure seeker including whale watching tours
- Travel Bug Eco activity tours, designed for those who wish to participate in light activities and get close to nature
- Tourism Western Australia Official site by Tourism Commission - Discover WA, events, travel suggestions, holiday specials and much more
- Visit WA Holidays of an entirely different nature!
- Western Travel Bug Tours to beaches, rugged coastlines, giant karri forests, caves, farmlands, native animals, flora and fauna, natural formations, wineries, wildflowers....
- Wilderness Wanderer Nature based four wheel drive (4WD) eco-adventure safaris (passenger and tag-along tours) throughout Western Australia
- Winter Breaks Winter Holidays to suit every taste!
Guides & Places.... Also see Regions, Shires, Cities & Towns
- WA Pass Saving money on accommodation, tours, restaurants and attractions throughout the State from the North to South and everywhere in between
- 101WA 101 must-see destinations in Western Australia
- About Australia - WA Accommodation, Attractions, Tours, Places, Travel Tips, Events, Transport, Facts, Maps, Weather....
- Australia's Coral Coast Unspoilt, Uncrowded, Underwater. Includes the Pinnacles Desert, Abrolhos Islands, Kalbarri National Park, Shark Bay and Ningaloo Reef
- Australia's Golden Outback Coast to country freedom. Includes Esperance and South Coast, Gascoyne- Murchison, Wheatbelt, Kalgoorlie and Goldfields
- Australia's South West A Natural World of Unforgettable Experiences. Includes Blackwood River Valley, Great Southern, Margaret River Wine Region
- Backpacking Around WA Guide to WA, employment opprtunities, things to do and other quality information....
- Backpack WA Explore WA, Hostels, Tours, Adventure, Rentals
- Caravan WA Discover your next destination. Latest in products, services and accessories for caravans, motorhomes, campertrailers and tents
- DriveWA Comprehensive guide for people driving around Western Australia
- Experience Perth Guide to Perth and the surrounding regions. Includes Swan Valley, Chittering Valley, Perth Hills, Darling Range, Avon Valley and Peel Region
- Holiday WA West Australian Tourism & Accommodation Guide
- Introduction to WA Perth, Travel, food, shopping....
- My Coral Coast Accommodation, Tours, attractions & more information on Western Australia's Coral Coast, Cervantes to Exmouth
- Nullarbor Net On-line travel guide to driving across the Nullarbor Desert featuring WA towns between Coolgardie and Eucla
- Shark Bay Tourist Bureau A Visitor's Guide to the Shark Bay World Heritage Region of WA
- Tourism Council WA Accommodation, attractions, events, food and wine tours, hire, transport and other info
- Wanderers Out West An introduction to travelling, caravanning and camping....
- Warlu Way Reveals the mysteries of the warlu and other Aboriginal legends of Gascoyne, Pilbara and Kimberley regions
- West-Oz Guide to Perth City, About WA, Northern, Eastern and Southern regions, major events, maps....
- Western Australia Information about things to do, places to stay and services available in the south west of WA....
- Western Australia's Coral Coast Guides to Kalbarri, Monkey Mia, Geraldton, Carnarvon, Exmouth & Ningaloo Reef, Perth
- Western Australian Visitor Centre Information and services on a huge range of WA tourism product including attractions, destinations, accommodation, tours and car hire
- Western Tourist Radio Information about things to do, places to stay and services available in the south west of WA....
- Acclaim Parks Offers you reasonably priced accommodation, good facilities, great locations to enjoy your travels in Western Australia
- Accommodation WA Directory of all styles of hospitality options from Bed and Breakfast, camping & caravan sites, farmstay, hotel & motel to resort and unit style
- Accommodation Services WA For family and corporate relocation or that magical holiday experience
- Accommodation in Western Australia Search and contact property owners and managers directly and make your arrangements for your accommodation
- Aspen Parks Holiday & Caravan Park accommodation in Western Australia
- Assured Provider of luxury self contained apartment style accommodation in Ascot, South Perth & Margaret River
- Beston Parks WA Caravan parks, holiday resorts or motels for families, groups and individuals
- Broadwater Hotels and Resorts Hotels, Resorts, Apartments in Perth and regional centres around Western Australia
- Caravan WA Caravan Parks in Western Australia, also offer self-contained chalets or cabins, ranging from budget to luxury with a spa
- Check-in Last-minute offers and accommodation
- Country Cousins Specialises in properties offering bed and breakfast accommodation on rural/farm properties in WA
- Discovery Holiday Parks Locations across Western Australia whether they be on the water front, in the outback or nestled within national parks
- Doggy Holiday Plan a trip, take the dog along. Holiday destinations which are dog friendly
- Farmstays WA Farms,stations and country retreats allow people of all ages to gain first-hand knowledge of what life on the land is like
- Hospitality Inns Accommodation with modern conveniences in regional Western Australia
- InterBed For all your accommodation needs
- Perth Hotel Guide Hotels & apartments, include city guide
- Private Properties Booking Agency Western Australia's most exclusive private residences available for short term holiday rental
- Seashells Self-contained quality accommodation and resort facilities, at an affordable price in Broome, Scarborough Beach, Mandurah and Yallingup.
- Seaside Holiday Home Accommodation A friendly and professional booking service for your holiday home rental requirements in the South West of Western Australia
- Stay WA Western Australia Accommodation and Tours Listing
- Town and Country Accommodation WA Guide to the best Western Australian Farmstay, bed & breakfast and self-contained accommodation
- Travel Australia - WA Accommodation, Regional Maps, Introduction to WA Regions & Places,
- WA Hotel & Accommodation Index Inns, motels, hotels, resorts, apartments and lodges in Perth and WA regions
- Western Australia Hostels All the hostel information anyone could ever want, all in one place
- WhereTo Stay WA Holiday homes and accommodation listed across Western Australia
Amusement and Theme Parks, Festivals - Fun & Education for all
Entertainment, Clubs, Restaurants & Pubs.... For festivals, performing companies, orchestras and other info, see Culture
- Greater Union Cinemas Movies, Cinemas, Magazine....
- Hoyts Cinemas - WA It's entertainment to the maxx!
- Movie Masters Ace Cinemas, Grand Cinemas
- Omni Theatre General information, What is Omni?, Omnimax, Planetarium, Film Schedule....
- Chicken Treat Provide fast, friendly and efficient service and hot, fresh food throughout Western Australia
- Show World Entertainment and Celebration answers!
- Aussie Pubs Guide to regional and city pubs
- Let's Party Tonight Most current and comprehensive Entertainment guide
- Bureau of Meteorology WA Weather & Flood Information (gov site)
- Perth Local and World Weather Weather, National Meteorological Offices, Time zones, Daylight Saving in WA
- Perth Weekly Weather Outlook A rough guide only
- Perth's windsurfing weather 4 U Ocean outlook, seabreeze, forcast, analysis....
- Ocean Outlook Providing 5 day coastal waters forecasts for Western Australia
* Sport & Hobbies
Anything but sex & religion. Special Interest Sites....
- A Great Start to the Day By Gihan Perera. G'day Australia, aimed at Australians, your own "Morning Paper" (Need to register)
- Australian School and Public Holidays
- Christmas Island A nature lovers paradise
- Dutch/Australian Maritime By Cari Jansen. The share the Dutch had in the early discovery of Australia & Welcome to WA
- Dentist On A Camel A Pictorial History of Harold Vernon Mattingley. Featuring the rugged, untamed eastern goldfields of WA
- Endeavour World Tour Sail with her and find out where she is right now
- Foreverafter Exhaustive source of information about wedding traditions, facilities and services
- Gumnut's World Places, Animals & Plants of WA. Photographs, Family, Links....
- Fuel Watch Fuel pricing information (gov site)
- Kevin Bloody Wilson Australia's Outback Outlaw!
- Lighthouses of WA By Pauline O'Brien. Photos of lighthouses, history & folklore surrounding each light and its location
- Perth, WA - City of light By James Bromberger. History, Geography, Nightlife, Beaches, Education....
- Perth's Water By Jim Heath. All about the water supply in Perth and check his book
The fly in your eye about bush flies....
- Quokka's what are they? By Scott. Mainly found living in groups on Rottnest Island which is off WA
- Stuart's Web Page By Stuart Jackson. Astronomy, Astrophotos, Satellites....
- Travel & Tourism Guide to WA By Keith Lewis. A well travelled Western Australian in WA. Guide to places with pictures....
- The Ultimate On Line Guitar Tutor By Kim & Andrea Wainwright. FREE guitar tutorial on the web....
- The Wedding Network Offers interactive tools that provide a single, integrated resource serving the needs of every couple
- White Pages Search the White Pages Directory - Telstra
- YalWA Business Directory and Information, Western Australia
- Yellow Pages Search the Yellow Pages, Map of location
* Sport & Hobbies
Gateways and Directories
- Gateway to Perth "Perth's premier web resource keeps getting better and better !!!!"
- inPerth Perth portal and website directory....
- KalamundaWeb Categorized listing of services and orgnizations. Also round-up of What's On in Kalamunda!
- Karratha Online Your Home page for the Pilbara
- Margaret River Online All you want to know about Margaret River
- OnlineWA Information, services and current events for WA
- Perth Exchange Meeting and trading place, local news, weather, sport, shopping directory & other relevant Perth links
- Perth Favourites Search for Perth & Weatern Australian locations and services
- Rockingham Gateway On-line resource for business listings and information
- Search WA West Australian search engine, Categorised by country towns, perth suburbs and website descriptions
- Western Australian Internet Directory Categorised listing
The following links contain information and links listed according to the regions of Western Australia, including Metropolitan Perth, and further sub-listed into categories to assist in good planning in whatever activity a traveller, adventurer, business person, family or anyone intends to do in or learn about the region. It is a good "getaway" planning tool for long or short holidays, winter breaks, summer vacations, weekends and even day or half day tours as well as giving you assistance in finding information about places, environment, tourism, business, entertainment, accommodation, festivals, events, attractions, sport, outdoor activities & recreation, etc.....
Metropolitan Perth Home
* North West
* South East
Regional Western Australia Home
* Great Southern
* Metropolitan Perth
* South East
* South West
Western Australia, Land & People Home
* About WA
* Sports & Hobbies
* Special Links
Please link to this page.
For comments or to add your website
Names, pictures and logos are the copyright of their respective owners.
(C)Copyright 1997-2017 Mazen Hejleh. All rights reserved.