Western Australia, Land & People
"WA, the whole of WA and nothing but WA"
- Use the "FIND" function in the Edit menu of your browser to search the page
- Use translating services in Chrome or Bing Bar in Internet Explorer to view page and/or linked websites in your language
General Info, Flora & Fauna, Maps, Cities & Towns, Places & Regions, National Parks & Gardens, Wine Regions
Economy, Directories, Reports, Statistics, Investment, Banks....
Arts, Literature, Heritage, Galleries, Museums, Paintings, Music, Festivals....
Universities, Schools & Colleges, Training (Acadamic & Technical) Associations, Centers & Unions, Libraries,
Resources & Incentives (for teachers, students & parents), Research & Projects....
Hospitals, Medical Insurance, Treatments, Trauma Help....
Radio & TV, Online Magazines & Newspapers, Classifieds....
From Amazon.Com. For students, scholars, travellers & adventurers....
Sport & Hobbies
Recreation & Outdoor Interests, Flora & Fauna, Collectors, Sea & River, Golf, Wheels, Motors & Racing,
Camping & Outdoor, Skydiving, Athletics, Sport Teams and Clubs, ....
Airlines, Air, Sea & Coach Charters servicing WA, Tours, Holidays & Adventures, Guides & Places, Shopping,
Accommodation, Amusement and Theme Parks - Fun & Education for all, Entertainment & Restaurants, Weather
Anything but sex & religion. Special Interest Sites....
Other good links to Western Australia - Search engines, gateways....
Arts, Crafts, Artists & Private Galleries of Western Australia....
Western Australian Companies exporting or with export potential....
Sport, Recreation & Outdoor Interests
- Athletics WA A mission to lead an integrated, growing sport of athletics in Western Australia
- Basketball WA The Western Australian Basketball Federation
- Equestrian Western Australia The state sporting organisation for horse sports in Western Australia
- Golf WA Promote Western Australia as a world-class golf holiday destination
- Hockey WA Dedication to excellence, energy, vision, unity and success
- My Beach The official website of Surf Life Saving Western Australia
- Rugby WA The official website of Surf Life Saving Western Australia
- SportWest The independent, peak industry body for sport in the State
- Western Australian Institute of Sport - WAIS To provide opportunities for talented Western Australian sportspeople to achieve excellence
Flora & Fauna
- All About Pets WA A web site that is for West Australian pets and their owners
- Birding WA Information on where to find the birds of WA....
- Pony Club of WA To encourage young people to ride and learn to enjoy all approved kinds of sport connected with horse and riding
- WA Sleddog Sports Association - WASSA Dedicated to spreading the thrill of Sleddog racing in WA
- WA Working Sheep Dog Association To encourage a wider interest in the working sheepdog
- Western Australian Insect Study Society Promote the study of insects, particularly those native to WA, for personal enjoyment and the advancement of knowledge
- The Wildflower Society of Western Australia To know, grow, conserve and enjoy our native flora
Sea, Surf, Fishing, Diving & Water Sports
- Action Sports WA Specialises in Kitesurfing, Foilboarding, Electric Skateboards and Stealth Electric Bikes
- Capricorn Seakayaking Penguin & Seal Island, Shark Bay Sea Kayak Expeditions, Ningaloo Reef Eco Adventure Tours
- Department of Fisheries Fish for the future.... (gov site)
- Dolphin Scuba Diving Dive Sites, Snorkling, Charters....
- Paddle WA Development and promotion of paddle sports in Western Australia
- Rivergods Water based adventure specialists providing training, tours, hire, classes and team events
- UWA Underwater Club A very cheap way of diving in different and spectacular places
- WA Trout and Freshwater Angling Association Dedicated to the promotion of freshwater angling within Western Australia
- Underwater Explorer Club Western Australia Strongly involved in shipwreck exploration
- Western Australia Speed Boat Club Race calendar, boat pictures, results, newsletter....
- Wind Surfing in Western Australia Useful information for people that want to visit and sail in Western Australia
- Windsurfing WA Association Official Site - Calendar, location guide, results, shop, weather, newsletter, links
Wheels, Motors & Racing
- BMW Motorcycle Club of WA Events Calendar, Technical Tips & Info....
- Falcon GT Club of WA Information on club's activities and give and insight as to what goes on
- Historic Competition Motorcycle Club of WA Events Calendar, Newsletter, Results....
- Holden Car Club of WA Caters for Holden enthusiasts and assist members in the restoration and maintenance of their vehicles
- Jaguar Car Club of Western Australia Enthusiastic members, thousands of beautiful Jaguars, and a wealth of technical information
- Mercedes-Benz Car Club of WA Promoting the popularity and enjoyment of Mercedes-Benz automobiles
- Track Care WA Dedicated to the care and preservation of four wheel-drive tracks and their environs throughout WA
- Vintage Motorcycle Club of Western Australia Offers a range of events to suit all tastes. Motorcycles of all makes, models and configurations are welcome in the club
- WA Car Club Organise and run rallies
- Western 4WDriver View the latest track updates and report the latest changes in track conditions
Camping, Outdoor Activities, Skydiving
- Adventure Out Adventure learning programs for corporate, educational and recreational groups; abseiling, paddling, skydiving, caving and first aid
- Bibbulmun Track Foundation One of the world's great long distance walk trails, stretching nearly 1000km from Kalamunda to Albany
- Orienteering Association of Western Australia Walk, jog or run, it doesn't matter!
- Western Australian Rogaining Association The sport of long distance cross-country navigation
- Scouts WA Information and activities, calendar of events, news, Items of interest, campsite directory....
- WA of Caravan Clubs Foster and promote caravanning and encourage caravanners to appreciate and enjoy the beauty of the natural environment
- WA Skydiving Academy A wide range of tailor made beginners first jumps skydiving courses and Freefall Tandem jumps at many locations throughout Western Australia
Athletics, Sport Teams and Clubs
- Fremantle Dockers Fremantle Football Club, the official Dockers Webiste
- Perth Glory Perth Glory Football Club (Soccer), the official Perth Glory Webiste
- Rugby WA Official Site - Information about Rugby League, Rugby Union and Sports
- Triathlon WA News, Calendar, Results, Articles, Photos, Clubs....
- Tennis West The governing body of Tennis within Western Australia
- WA Football West Australian Football Commission. AFL Teams, Westar Rules, Facilities, Umpiring....
- West Australian Lacrosse Association Member Clubs, Ladders, Results....
- West Coast Eagles Football Club. We're the Eagles - West Coast Eagles And we're here to show you why....
- Perth Wildcats World renown basketball team
- Paintball Skirmish WA Is the adrenaline pumping sport of the future
- WA Fencing Association General information, WAFA events, WA fencing clubs....
* Sport & Hobbies
Travel & Tourism
Airlines, Air, Sea, River & Coach Charters and Cruises servicing WA
- Perth International Airport All the information you'll need to help find your way to, from and around the airport
- Air New Zealand Departure and arrival cities - flight schedules
- British Airways Flight schedules, airport info
- Qantas Airways Destinations in Australia and around the world
- Royal Brunei Airlines Current promotions, specials, news and extensive information about holiday destinations
- Singapore Airlines Flight schedules & route map
- Skippers Fly to many regional centres within Western Australia on your very own private aircraft charter
- Virgin Blue Airlines Flight and holiday info
- Complete Aviation Services - CAS Offers the tourist a variety of air safaris throughout WA and executive charters....
- Jandakot Flight Centre Air Charter, Scenic Tours, Pilot Training
- Skippers Fly to many regional centres within Western Australia. Scheduled flights and/or charters
- Skyworx Aviation Specialises in flightseeing tours and charters throughout Western Australia
- Montebello Island Safaris Mackerel and Montebello Islands, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Carnac Island and the Swan River
- Oceanic Cruises Eco tours to Rottnest Island, Carnac Island, Swan Valley, Broome, the Kimberley coast....
- Odyssey Expeditions Abrolhos, Monte Bello islands, Kimberley - Prince Regent River, Mitchell Plateau Cruise and Rowley Shoals
- Winora Boat Charter Leisure cruises in Perth, the Swan River & Rottnest Island or adveture to the Abrolhos Islands, game fishing or offshore jigging
- Aussie Perth Tours Luxury Bus Charters & Tours in WA
- Cross Country Charters Offer a personalised service organising and running camps, safaris and accommodated tours
- Greyhound Pioneer State and interstate routes
- Moyles Coaches Bus charter company specialising in group transport
- Indian Pacific Train service across the Nullarbor Plain is one of the great train journeys of the world, Sydney - Adelaide - Perth
Tours, Holidays & Adventures
- Adventure Out WA’s outdoor adventure specialists, promoting individual and team achievement through fun experiential learning, focusing on the outdoors
- Adventure Wild Outback Tours and Adventure Tours to locations slightly ‘off the beaten track’
- Aussie Outback Safaris 4WD tours include the world famous Pinnacles Desert, Kalbarri, Shark Bay and Monkey Mia
- Australian Adventure Travel Camping and accommodated nature based 4WD tours to Ningaloo Coral Reef, Monkey Mia, and the remote Kimberley
- Casey Australia Tours Excellent value camping, cabin and motel accommodated tours
- Coates Wildlife Tours Tours offering spectacular and diverse natural history -flora, fauna, Aboriginal paintings and culture
- Country Escapes Distinctive tailored tours, experiencing nature and heritage with a personal touch
- Deluxe Chauffeured Cars Personalised tours or Perth City natural sights, historic York day, Pinnacles Desert, Margaret River, Swan Valley winery tours....
- Feature Tours Half day, full day, evening Tours, "Wildflower Discovery" Tours, Charter....
- Goldrush Tours Touring itineraries range from half day sightseeing tours to fully catered extended tours around the WA Goldfields, the South West and interstate
- Golden Pipeline Heritage Trail Explore the history, hospitality and horizons of Pipeline country from Mundaring Weir to Mount Charlotte Reservoir - Perth to Kalgoorlie
- Munda Biddi Trail Nature-based, off-road cycling experience with purpose-built campsites with roomy camp huts and tent sites
- Pinnacle Tours Sightseeing coach tours, adventures and accommodation throughout Western Australia
- Travel Bug Eco activity tours, designed for those who wish to participate in light activities and get close to nature
- Tourism Western Australia Official site by Tourism Commission - Discover WA, events, travel suggestions, holiday specials and much more
- Visit WA Holidays of an entirely different nature!
- Western Travel Bug Tours to beaches, rugged coastlines, giant karri forests, caves, farmlands, native animals, flora and fauna, natural formations, wineries, wildflowers....
- Wilderness Wanderer Nature based four wheel drive (4WD) eco-adventure safaris (passenger and tag-along tours) throughout Western Australia
- Winter Breaks Winter Holidays to suit every taste!
Guides & Places.... Also see Regions, Shires, Cities & Towns
- WA Holiday Guide Holiday deals in Western Australia
- Australia's Coral Coast Unspoilt, Uncrowded, Underwater. Includes the Pinnacles Desert, Abrolhos Islands, Kalbarri, Shark Bay and Ningaloo Reef
- Australia's Golden Outback Coast to country freedom. Includes Esperance and South Coast, Gascoyne- Murchison, Wheatbelt, Kalgoorlie and Goldfields
- Australia's South West A Natural World of Unforgettable Experiences. Includes Blackwood River Valley, Great Southern, Margaret River Wine Region
- Caravan WA Discover where to go, how to get there and what to visit in our beautiful state
- Destination Perth Guide to Perth and the surrounding regions. Includes Swan Valley, Chittering Valley, Perth Hills, Darling Range, Avon Valley and Peel Region
- Nullarbor Net On-line travel guide to driving across the Nullarbor Desert featuring WA towns between Coolgardie and Eucla
- Shark Bay Tourist Bureau A Visitor's Guide to the Shark Bay World Heritage Region of WA
- Stay WA Bookinfs, tours and information on your destination in Western Australia
- WA Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses Accommodation, attractions, events, food and wine tours, hire, transport and other info
- WA Visitor Centre Information and services on a huge range of WA tourism product including attractions, destinations, accommodation, tours and car hire
- Warlu Way Reveals the mysteries of the warlu and other Aboriginal legends of Gascoyne, Pilbara and Kimberley regions
- Western Tourist Radio Information about things to do, places to stay and services available in the south west of WA....
- Acclaim Parks Offers you reasonably priced accommodation, good facilities, great locations to enjoy your travels in Western Australia
- Hospitality Inns Accommodation with modern conveniences in regional Western Australia
- Seashells Self-contained quality accommodation and resort facilities, at an affordable price in Broome, Scarborough Beach, Mandurah and Yallingup.
- Seaside Holiday Home Accommodation A friendly and professional booking service for your holiday home rental requirements in the South West of Western Australia
Amusement and Theme Parks, Festivals - Fun & Education for all
Entertainment, Clubs, Restaurants & Pubs.... For festivals, performing companies, orchestras and other info, see Culture
- Ace Cinemas A range of sophisticated modern venues and reinforces itself as a leading independent exhibitor in the Australian cinema industry
- Grand Cinemas A Western Australian chain of cinema multiplexes
- Greater Union Cinemas Movies, Cinemas, Magazine....
- Chicken Treat Provide fast, friendly and efficient service and hot, fresh food throughout Western Australia
- Show World Entertainment and Celebration answers!
- Let's Party Tonight Most current and comprehensive Entertainment guide
- WA Country Pubs Guide to regional and city pubs
- Bureau of Meteorology WA Weather & Flood Information (gov site)
* Sport & Hobbies
Anything but sex & religion. Special Interest Sites....
- Christmas Island A nature lovers paradise
- Fuel Watch Fuel pricing information (gov site)
- The Wedding Network Offers interactive tools that provide a single, integrated resource serving the needs of every couple
- Western Australia Public Holidays
- YalWA Business Directory and Information, Western Australia
* Sport & Hobbies
Gateways and Directories
- Gateway to Perth "Perth's premier web resource keeps getting better and better !!!!"
- inPerth Perth portal and website directory....
- Karratha Online Your Home page for the Pilbara
- OnlineWA Information, services and current events for WA
- Perth Exchange Meeting and trading place, local news, weather, sport, shopping directory & other relevant Perth links
- Perth Favourites Search for Perth & Western Australian locations and services
The following links contain information and links listed according to the regions of Western Australia, including Metropolitan Perth, and further sub-listed into categories to assist in good planning in whatever activity a traveller, adventurer, business person, family or anyone intends to do in or learn about the region. It is a good "getaway" planning tool for long or short holidays, winter breaks, summer vacations, weekends and even day or half day tours as well as giving you assistance in finding information about places, environment, tourism, business, entertainment, accommodation, festivals, events, attractions, sport, outdoor activities & recreation, etc.....
Metropolitan Perth Home
* North West
* South East
Regional Western Australia Home
* Great Southern
* Metropolitan Perth
* South East
* South West
Western Australia, Land & People Home
* About WA
* Sports & Hobbies
* Special Links
Please link to this page.
For comments or to add your website
Names, pictures and logos are the copyright of their respective owners.
(C)Copyright 1997-2019 Mazen Hejleh. All rights reserved.