Arts, Crafts, Artists and Private Galleries of Western Australia
Other Western Australia Information:
About Western Australia
* Sport & Hobbies
* Special Links
- Use the "FIND" function in the Edit menu of your browser to search the page
- Use translating services in Chrome or Bing Bar in Internet Explorer to view page and/or linked websites in your language
- Aboriginal Art Centre Hub of Western Australia (AACHWA) Represents the interests of Aboriginal art centres in WA
- Artists-Worldwide An "artist portal" website designed to give all artists the opportunity to publicize themselves
- Artsource Promote the work of Western Australian artists....
Bunbury Regional Art Galleries A versatile place providing a wide variety of services and facilities to the community at large
- Blend(er) Gallery & Workshop Where artists and the community can mingle, blend and exchange ideas and opinions
- Contemporary Craft and Design Inc -FORM Association for designers, artists and craftspeople working in 3D media
- Martumili Artists Draws on strong influences of aboriginal art history
- Yinjaa-Barni Art Aboriginal Artwork from the Pilbara Region. An Aboriginal cultural enterprise
- Australian Woodcraft Galleries An excellent photographic display of fine furniture, artwork, homeware and gift lines
BJK Gallery Panoramic landscape photography of the Western Australian wilderness
- Turner Galleries Showcasing modern contemporary art
- Galerie Dusseldorf Representing contemporary artists and curating regular monthly changing exhibitions
- Gallery East Contemporary and traditional works of art from Asian countries and by those influenced by the cultures of Asia
- Gomboc Gallery and Sculpture Park An exhibition venue for established and emerging WA artists of all disciplines
Gunyulup Galleries Displays of paintings, prints, sculpture, ceramics, glass, jewellery and textiles
- Jah Roc Galleries Furniture pieces combining the best of West Australian natural materials: wood, stone and iron
Jalindia Orchard Gallery Displays of paintings, prints, sculpture, ceramics, glass, jewellery and textiles
- Lovell Gallery Works by several Kimberley artists
- Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery Offering Aboriginal cultural activities, talks, performances and bush tucker, as well as a gallery full of local Aboriginal art
Melting Pot Glass Studio Demonstrations of glassblowing and hot glass sculpting techniques
- Murranji Gallery A spectacular collection of photographs by Rod Hartvigsen depicting the vibrant colours of the Kimberley and Western Australia
- Tjulyuru Regional Arts Gallery Display the finest collection of Aboriginal artworks created by the people of the Ngaanyatjarra
- Trowbridge Gallery Specialises in original prints from the 17th to 20th century
- Waringarri Aboriginal Arts Centre Specializing in contemporary collectable indigenous art of the east Kimberley region
- Warmun Art Centre Provides artists the opportunity to share their Gija culture and country with visitors
- Andy Dolphin Fine Artist, Oil Painter
- Anne Neil Site specific artworks and free standing sculptures
- Arthur Robinson Violin Maker - Violin, Viola, Cello, Modern and Baroque, and other Early Bowed Instruments
- Benjamin James Knapinski Panoramic landscape photography of the Western Australian wilderness
- Bob Litchfield Good photographs rarely 'just happen'. Images of local flora, native animals, landscapes & seascapes....
Christian Fletcher Photography influenced by the shapes and movement of the Leeuwin Naturaliste coast
- Damian Kelly Broome Photos
- Denise Walker Contemporary visual artist and art educator, artworks incorporating the use of dynamic colours with the sensual female form
- Felicia Lowe Visual artist and designer. Passionate about sharing her love for the Western Australian landscape, flora, fauna & light
- Fernando Fidalgo Photography, painting, sculpture and art in general. Digital Art site, Perth Photos site, friends' galleries sites
- Geoffrey Elder Elder-Art, a style that incorporates surrealism and oriental mysticism
- Helene Smith Author. Writer of novels, short fiction & poetry
- Ian de Souza Painter. Water-based colours and inks. His works are part of private and corporate collections around the world
- Ian Young Sculpture Photography Design - works almost exclusively on personal commissions
- Ingrid Windram Painter. The vibrant colours of the Kimberley landscape inspire Ingrid’s art
- Irene Osborne Landscapes, Corporate Art, Mining & Resources, Contemporary Art, Art Prints and Portrait paintings
- Isobel Necessary An accomplished physical performer, director and community artist
- Janis Nedela Contemporary artist. Books, ceramics, paintings, prints/graphics, mixed media, articles, biography, collections....
- Joel Smoker An artist, ceramicist, photographer and musician
- Jude Taylor Inspired by the wildflowers of WA....
- Katy Jiang An abstract impressionist artist. Her art is a unique mixture of color and content with an oriental influence arising from her Chinese heritage
- Kevan Collett Contemporary watercolour landscape artist (Jalindia Orchard Gallery)
- Krim Benterrak Painter. His work is not limited to landscape; his expressionist and colourist techniques extend to other genres, like still-life and nude
- Lynn Webb Photographer. Passion for the bush, always an interesting subject and chance of a good photo
- Mark Boyle Beautiful photography: Kimberley, Midwest, Hamersley Ranges, Coast Line....
- Mathew Stout The Convent Gallery collection - Hand crafted furniture....
- Michael Hodgkins Online gallery featuring Australian Landscape paintings in oils and Australian artworks for sale
- Michelle Wardley Ocean scape & natural scene oil paintings. Also a songwriter guitarist
- Nick Djordjevic Genesis Fine Art Photography - award winning series of Lightning Posters from Fire from the Sky Collection
- Nigel Gaunt Specialises in landscapes and fine art photography
- Norachai Thavisin Orchard Studio - paintings and illustrations celebrating life
- Robert Garvey Award winning location photographer specializing in advertising, annual reports and editorials
- Robert Perriam Photographer. Natural landscapes and native flowers from many parts of Western Australia
- Will Parker Australian Landscape Photographer creates visual memories
- Yane Sotiroski Photographer of weddings, portraits, landscapes
- Earl Cole Australian crooner, jazz and swing vocalist
- A Kappella Munda A Choir based in the hills, in Kalamunda
- Nick Davis Singer/songwriter, vocalist and keyboardist
- O.T.T. Chicago Swing A special brand of feet tapping happy jazz music
- Peter Altmeier-Mort A classical artist on guitar
- Alpha Studios Art School specialises in Painting and Drawing. Example Artworks....
- Bizircus Perth's premier circus theatre troup.
- Mandurah Performing Arts Centre What's showing, bookings, Mandurah art gallery, Youth arts-hole....
For other galleries & artists offering their products for sale, please visit
Western Australian Companies
For more related links, visit Western Australia - Culture
The following links contain information and links listed according to the regions of Western Australia, including Metropolitan Perth, and further sub-listed into categories to assist in good planning in whatever activity a traveller, adventurer, business person, family or anyone intends to do in or learn about the region. It is a good "getaway" planning tool for long or short holidays, winter breaks, summer vacations, weekends and even day or half day tours as well as giving you assistance in finding information about places, environment, tourism, business, entertainment, accommodation, festivals, events, attractions, sport, outdoor activities & recreation, etc.....
Metropolitan Perth Home
* North West
* South East
Regional Western Australia Home
* Great Southern
* Metropolitan Perth
* South East
* South West
Western Australia, Land & People Home
* About WA
* Sports & Hobbies
* Special Links
Please link to this page.
For comments or to add your website
Names, pictures and logos are the copyright of their respective owners.
(C)Copyright 1997-2019 Mazen Hejleh. All rights reserved.