LOCATION: Jaipur AREA: xx sq.km. VILLAGES: xx POPULATION: xx RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: xx DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Kachhawa - Balbhadrot clan SEAT: xx ACCESSION: 1st August 1954
PRESENT RULER: Rajadhiraj MAHENDRA SINGHJI, present Thakur Saheb of Achrol and Head of the Balbhadrot clan of the Kachhawa Rajputs.
PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: The founder of the family was Kunwar Balbhadra Singh, younger son of Maharaja Prithviraj Singhji of Amber. The estate is situated 47 kilometres to the north of Jaipur and serves the Darbar with Horse. Estate holders were...
- Thakur BALBHADRA SINGH, Thakur of Achrol fl.1550, married and had issue. He was killed in Gujarat.
- Thakur Achal Das (qv)
- Thakur Dayal Das
- Thakur Durjan Das
- Thakur Beni Dasji, married and had issue.
- Baisa Kasumbha Kanwar [Rani Kachhwahiji Kasumbha Kanwar
of Amet], married (as his second wife), Rawat Karan
Singhji, 1st Rawat Saheb of Amet,
and had issue.
- Thakur ACHAL DAS, Thakur of Achrol, quelled a rebellion in Shekhawati and received the office of Fauj Musahib in recognition of his services, married and had issue. He was killed in the battle of Dhanori.
- Thakur Mohan Singh (qv)
- Thakur MOHAN SINGH, Thakur of Achrol, Fauj Musahib, married and had issue
- Thakur Kan Singh (qv)
- Thakur KAN SINGH, Thakur of Achrol, Fauj Musahib,
- Thakur KAIM SINGH, Thakur of Achrol fl.1814
- Thakur RANJIT SINGH, Thakur of Achrol fl.1857, Faujdar, Judge of the Apellate Court, Member of the State Council, married Thakurani Kishan Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhawani Singh of Lambia, and his wife, Thakurani Ratan Kanwar.
- Thakur LAKSHMAN SINGH, Thakur of Achrol, Judge of the Apellate Court,
- Thakur RAGHUNATH SINGH, Thakur of Achrol -/1891, Judge of the Apellate Court, married and had issue. He died 1891.
- Thakur Kesri Singh (qv)
- Thakur Kishan Singh, born 1882, married the eldest daughter of Thakur Sagat Singhji of Daspan, and his wife Thakurani Heera Kanwar.
- Thakur KESRI SINGH, Thakur of Achrol 1891/-, born 27th August 1875, Honorary Judge of the Apellate Court; married Thakurani Anand Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhim Singh of Kanota, and had issue, two sons and three daughters.
- Rajadhiraj Hari Singhji (qv)
- Colonel Maharaj Rao Saheb Shardool Singhji, born 27th February 1906, married Rani Indra Kumari of Ameta, and has issue.
- Baisa Laxmi Kanvar [Thakurani Laxmi Kanvar of Sudasna], married Thakur Kirtikumar Singhji of Sudasna, and has issue, one daughter.
- Baijilal (name unknown) (eldest daughter), married
(as his second wife), February 1911, Major-General HH 108
Sri Maharaj Adhiraj Raj Rajeshwar Ravi Kula Bushana-Mahi
Mahindra Yavadarya Kula Kamaldhivakara Chattis Rajkul Singar
Maharana Shri Sir Bhupal Singhji Bahadur Hindua Suraj
Hindupati, Maharana of Udaipur.
- Baijilal Aman Kunwar (second daughter), married (as his first wife), Dharmalankar Dharm-Bhushan Dharm-Diwaker Sahityabhusan Shreeman Maharaj Bharat Singhji Sahib, Raja Sahib of Multhan in Madhya Pradesh, and had issue.
- Kumari Shri Nainkunwarba [HH Maharani Shri Nainkunwarba Sahiba] (third daughter), married 12th May 1937, HH Maharaja Shri Vikramsinhji Bhojrajsinhji Sahib of Gondal, and had issue.
- Rajadhiraj HARI SINGHJI, Thakur of Achrol, born 15th July 1901, he served as Honorary Sigha Member in the Police and Judicial Department of the Jaipur State Council; married Ranidhirani Thirthraj Kumari of Jigni, and had issue.
- Rajadhiraj Mahendra Singhji (qv)
- Thakur Jayendra Singhji, married Thakurani Madhvi Kumari
of Kodh, M.P., and has issue.
- Kunwar Aanand Singh
- Kunwar Abhey Singh
- Thakur Ravi Singhji, married Thakurani Padmini Singh of
Podah in Jaisalmer, and has issue.
- Baisa Arundhati Singh
- Kunwar Achal Kirti Singh
- Rajadhiraj MAHENDRA SINGHJI,
Thakur of Achrol (see above)
- Thakur Sahib of Achrol, married Rajkumari Subhadra Kumari, daughter of Rao Ran Bahadur Singh of Churhat, and his wife, Rani Krishna Kumari, and has issue.