|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
in the 14th century. Estate holders were...
- Rawat Mohkam Singh Surajmalot, married and had issue.
- Thakurani Kundan Kanwar, married as his third wife,
Thakur Jaswant Singhji of Ahor.
- Rawat MANGAL SINGH,
Rawat of Badgaon, married Rani Samdar Kumari, daughter of
Singhjiji of Balunda, and his wife,
Thakurani Ucchal Kanwar, and had issue, three
and three daughters.
- Rawat Mahendra Singh (qv)
- Thakur Arjun Singhji, former Minister in the Rajasthan
with issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Thakur Ranjeet Singh, married with issue, one son.
- Rawat MAHENDRA SINGH,
Rawat of Badgaon (see above)