|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT
HISTORY: The estate was founded in 1596 by
Kunwar Mukund Das, a grand-son of Rao Maldev of Marwar. The estate was situated 124 kilometres south of Jodhpur. Estate holders
- Thakur MUKUND DAS, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun 1596/-
- Thakur BAKHTAWAR
SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun, Musahib,
- Thakur INDRA BHAN, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun -/1856, married and had issue.
- Thakur Sangram Singh (qv)
- Thakur SANGRAM
SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun 1856/-, born about
1843, married and had issue.
- Thakur Pratap Singh (qv)
- Rani Ratan Kanwar, married 1878 (as his second
wife), Raj Rana Rai Singhji III of Bari-Sadri. She died sp.
- Thakur PRATAP SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun -/1899, born 1863, married and had adoptive issue. He died 1899.
- Thakur SHEODAN
SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun 1899/1906, born 1877, he initially succeeded to Rama, but succeeded by adoption to Bhadrajun in 1899
- Raja Shri DEVI
SINGHJI, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun 1906/-, born
1902, Member of the Advisory Council; married Rani
Saheb Sagar Kunwar of Karjali,
and had issue. fl.1954
- Rani Saheb Hansa Kumari, married Rao Saheb Hamir
Singhji of Meja, and
- Rani Gopal Kanwar, married 1953, Raj Rana Himmat
Singhji of Bari Sadri,
and had issue, two sons. She died 5th June 1995.
- Raja Shri GOPAL
SINGHJI, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun, former speaker
in the Rajasthan Assembly in 1977, married and had
issue. He died 21st December 2010.
- Raja Shri Veer Singhji (qv)
- Kanwarani Sujata Kanwar, married Kunwar Prithviraj
Singh of Akhaipura (see Khandela-Junior),
and has issue, one son.
- Raja Shri VEER SINGHJI, Thakur Sahib of Bhadrajun
- Kumari (name unknown) [Rani Saheba of
Bhadrajun], married Rao Bahadur Karan Singh of Bedla.
- Thakurani Takhat Kanwar, married Thakur Sardul Singh
of Danta in
- HH Maharani Paras Kumari, married 31st May 1957 in
Bhadrajun, HH Maharaja Sri Bhupendrasinhji
Virbhadrasinhji of Lunawada.
- Kanwarani Marudhar Kanwar, married Kunwar
Vijendrasinhji Parmar of Jagir Ishakpura.