LOCATION: Saurashtra AREA: 7,669.0 km˛ PRIVY PURSE: Rs 1,000,000 POPULATION: 464,671 (1891) RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: Rs 4,100,000 (1891) DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Gohil SEAT: xx ACCESSION: 15th February 1948
born 29th April 1968, married HH Maharani Samyukta Kumari, daughter of Thakur Vijai Singh Mankotia of Tiara, and his wife, Thakurani Jaishree Kumari, daughter of Thakur Kishan Singhji of Kunadi, and has issue.
- Yuvraj Sahib Jaiveerraj Singh Gohil, born 27th October 1990,
presently (2009), studying at Les Roches Hotel School,
- Maharajkumari Brijeshwari Kumari, born 16th October 1994.
- Thakore SEJAKJI, Thakore of Sejakpur 1194/1254 or 1240/1290, married Rani Uma De, and had issue. He died 1254.
- Raol Ranjoi Sejakji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Sarangji Sejakji, ancestor of the Thakores of Lathi, received the chovisi of Arthila as his patrimony.
- Raol RANOJI SEJAKJI, Raol of Ranipur 1254/1309 or 1290/1309, married and had issue.
- Raol Mokerajji or Mokhdaji (qv)
- Raol MOKHDAJI RANOJI, Raol of Gogha 1309/1347, married (amongst others), a daughter of Rao Chokrana, a Parmar Rajput prince of Ujjain in Malwa, and had issue. He died 1347.
- Raol Dungarji Mokhdaji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Samarsinhji Mokhdaji, son of the Parmar Princess, he succeeded to the estate of his father-in-law when he died heirless, becoming the ancestor of the Maharanas of Rajpipla, and taking the name Arjun Sinhji.
- Kumar Shri Gondmalji Mokhdaji [Jituji], he founded Sarod
state on the banks of the Mahi River in Jambusar Taluka.
- Raol DUNGARJI MOKHDAJI, Raol of Gogha 1347/1370, married and had issue.
- Raol Vijioji Dungarji (qv)
- Raol VIJOJI DUNGARJI, Raol of Gogha 1370/1395, married and had issue.
- Raol Kanoji Vijoji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Ramji Vijoji, he briefly usurped the gadi, but abdicated and
was kept in Gohelwad, living at Dharai, near Monpur.
- Kumar Shri Rudoji Vijoji
- Raol KANOJI VIJOJI, Raol of Gogha 1395/1420, married and had issue.
- Raol Sarangji Kanoji (qv)
- Raol SARANGJI KANOJI, Raol of Gogha 1420/1445, a demand for money was made by the Muslim overlords, a sum which his uncle, Ramji, declared to be too high to pay in full, his uncle then paid the part sum and offered his nephew as hostage to the Muslims who agreed to the terms, he then went to Ahmedabad as hostage and not surprisingly his uncle refused to pay the balance and usurped the gadi, Sarangji eventually escaped from Ahmedabad, returned to Gohelwad, gathered his supporters, leaving his uncle without support and who promptly abdicated, married and had issue.
- Raol Shivdasji Sarangji (qv)
- Raol SHIVDASJI SARANGJI, Raol of Umrala 1445/1470, married and had issue.
- Raol Jethiji Sshivdasji (qv)
- Raol JETHIJI SHIVDASJI, Raol of Umrala 1470/1500, married and had issue.
- Raol Ramdasji Jethiji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Gangadasji Jethiji of Chamardi or Chabhadia
- Raol RAMDASJI JETHIJI, Raol of Umrala 1500/1535, married and had issue.
- Raol Sartanji Ramdasji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Sadulji Ramdasji of Adhewada
- Kumar Shri Bhimji Ramdasji of Tana
- Raol SARTANJI RAMDASJI, Raol of Umrala 1535/1570, married and had issue.
- Raol Visoji Sartanji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Devoji Sartanji, ancestor of the Pachhagam-Devani family.
- Kumar Shri Viroji Sartanji, ancestor of the Awania-Vacchani family.
- Kumar Shri Mokaji Sartanji of Nawania
- Raol VISOJI SARTANJI, Raol of Shihora 1570/1600, married and had issue.
- Raol Dhunaji Visoji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Bhimaji of Haliad
- Kumar Shri Kasiaji of Bhadli
- Raol DHUNAJI VISOJI, Raol of Shihora 1600/1619, married and had issue.
- Raol Ratanji Dhunaji (qv)
- Raol RATANJI DHUNAJI I, Raol of Shihora 1619/1620, married and had issue.
- Raol Harbhamji Ratanji (qv)
- Raol Govindji Ratanji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Sarangji Ratanji
- Raol HARBHAMJI RATANJI, Raol of Shihora 1620/1622, married and had issue.
- Raol Akherajji Harbhamji (qv)
- Raol GOVINDJI RATANJI, Raol of Shihora 1622/1636, married and had issue.
- Rao Satrasalji Govindji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Vajerajji Govindji, married and had issue.
- Rani Ramba Sahiba, married (as his 3rd wife), Raj Sahib Chandrasinhji Raisinhji of Dhrangadhra.
- Rao SATRASALJI GOVINDJI,
Raol of Shihora in 1636
- Raol AKHERAJJI II HARBHAMJI, Raol of Shihora 1636/1660, married and had issue.
- Raol Ratanji II Akherajji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Harbhamji Akherajji of Vartej.
- Kumar Shri Vijayrajji Akherajji of Thordi
- Kumar Shri Sartanji Akherajji of Moglana
- Rani Roop Kunwarba Sahiba, married (as his 7th wife), Raj Sahib Amarsinhji Chandrasinhji of Dhrangadhra.
- Raol RATANJI II AKHERAJJI, 18th Raol of Shihora 1660/1703, married and had issue.
- Rao Sahib Bhavsinhji I Ratanji (qv)
- Raol Sahib BHAVSINHJI I RATANJI, 19th Raol of Shihora 1703/1723 then Raol of Bhavnagar 1723/1764, in 1723 a skirmish occurred with the Marathas which resulted in their defeat, the Raol realised that the capital was in a weakly defended place and moved his capital to Bhavnagar, which he considered more secure, married and had issue. He died 1764.
- Raol Sahib Akherajji III Bhavsinhji [Bavaji] (qv)
- Kumar Shri Visoji Bhavsinhji of Vala.
- Kumar Shri Ramsinhji Bhavsinhji of Haliad.
- Kumar Shri Goyajji Bhavsinhji of Ranpur
- Kumar Shri Modji Bhavsinhji
- Kumar Shri Rudji Bhavsinhji of Boria-Bakrol
- Raol Sahib AKHERAJJI III BHAVSINHJI, 20th Raol of Bhavnagar 1764/1772, he assisted the Marathas against the Mughal Viceroy, and in 1771, he assisted the British in reducing the pirate stronghold of Talaji, he also gave shelter to the Peshwa,at that time a refugee, married and had issue. He died 1772.
- Raol Sahib Wakhatsinhji Akherajji [Atabhai] (qv)
- Rani Gohiliji Nanaba Sahiba, she married Raj Sahib Gajsinhji Raisinhji, Raj Sahib of Dhrangadhra 1744/1782, and had issue.
- Raol Sahib WAKHATSINHJI AKHERAJJI, 21st Raol of Bhavnagar 1772/1816, a wise ruler and intrepid soldier, he largely extended his domains, and during his lifetime, he cultivated the friendship of the British, then trading in Surat, married and had issue. He died 1816.
- Raol Sahib Vijaysinghji Wakhatsinhji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Bapaji Wakhatsinhji of Tarasra
- Kumar Shri Raisinhji Wakhatsinhji
- Raol Sahib VIJAYSINHJI WAKHATSINHJI, 22nd Raol of Bhavnagar 1816/1852, his reign, extending over thirty-six years, was largely prosperous, married and had issue. He died 1852.
- Kumar Shri Bhavsinghji Vijaysinghji, married and had issue. He died in 1845.
- Raol Sahib Akherajji IV Bhavsinhji (qv)
- Raol Sahib Jaswantsinhji Bhavsinhji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Rupsinhji Bhavsinhji of Varal.
- Kumar Shri Devisinhji Bhavsinhji of Randhoi or Ramdhari.
- Kumar Shri Akherajji Vijaysinhji [Akhubha], he was granted the villages of Lakhanka, Zinzavadar and Surka, married and had issue, whose descendants are still living in these villages, as well as in Bhavnagar.
- Kumar Shri Sardarsinhji Akherajji, died sp.
- Kumar Shri Deepsinhji Akherajji, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Daansinhji Deepsinhji, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Dilawarsinhji Daansinhji, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Kiritsinhji Dilawarsinhji, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Chandrasinhji Dilawarsinhji Raol, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1961), married Kumari Dhirajkumari, and has issue.
- Kumar Shri Harpalsinhji Chandrasinhji, married Kumari Rajshree Girnara, daughter of Rawat Rampratap Singhji of Mandawal in Jaora, and his wife, Rani Annapurna Devi, and has issue, one son.
- Bhanwar Yashrajsinhji Harpalsinhji Gohil
- Kumar Shri Jaypalsinhji Chandrasinhji, born 28th
April 1971, a graduate with the degrees of M.Sc.
and M.B.A. (HR-Marketing), married 29th September
1995, Kumari Deepika, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Divyaraj Jaypalsinh Raol, born 2nd May 2000 in Dapan, Marwad.
- Kumari Mumal Jaypalsinh Raol, born 7th March
2004 in Bhinmal, Marwad.
- Kumar Shri Bhadrasinhji Dilawarsinhji Raol, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1970).
- Kumar Shri Hematsinhji Deepsinhji, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Madhavsinji Hematsinhji
- Kumar Shri Motibhai Akherajji, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Jaysinhji Motibhai, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Kesrisinhji Jaysinhji
- Kumar Shri Ratansinhji Jaysinhji
- Kumar Shri Raghuvirsinhji Jaysinhji
- Kumar Shri Harishchandrasinhji Jaysinhji
- Kumar Shri Narsinhji Jaysinhji Raol, married and has
issue, two sons.
- Kumar Shri Hardevsinhji Raol, married Kumar Rani Jayaba Jadeja from Dhunia, and has issue, three daughters. (U.K.)
- Kumari Tejalba Raol
- Kumari Viralba Ballachanda, married 28th April
2008, Trishul Ballachanda from Coorg (Mysore), and
has issue, one daughter and one son.
- Miss Tanvi Ballachanda
- Manav Ballachanda
- Kumari Rajalba Raol
- Kumar Shri Jayveersinhji Raol, married Kumar Rani Manharba Jadeja from Dhunia, and has issue, three children, two daughters and one son.
- Kumari Rajviba Raol
- Kumar Shri Rajveersinhji Raol, married Kumar Rani Vandnaba from Lakadia, and has issue.
- Kumar Shri Chandraveersinh Rajveersinhji Raol, born on 2nd April 2011.
- Kumar Shri Hansveersinh Rajveersihji Raol, born on 27th January 2013.
- Kumari Rajeshwariba Raol
- Kumar Shri Banesinhji Motibhai
- Kumar Shri Jethibhai Motibhai [Jethiji Motiji],
married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Bahadursinhji Jethibhai Saheb, a very learned and well educated person, having attained a Master's degree in Biology from Pune University. He was a favorite with HH Maharaja Raol Krishnakumarsinhji. He was offered a position in the local Government of Bhavnagar as a special Aide to the Maharaja, and was also provided specials gifts of property within Bhavnagar. He helped initiate the main cattle trade between the state of Bhavnagar and the big Cattle Barons of Brazil, and over time, established HH Maharaja Raol Krishnakumarsinhji as the top breeder and owner of the renowned Gir cattle, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Pradeepsinhji Bahadursinhji, married
Kumari Shri Praveenprabha of Mokampura (see Kushalgarh), and
has issue, three daughters.
- Kumari Monica Singh, married Maharajkumar
Mahipalsinhji Girnar of Sardargarh
- Kumari Shri Vidhatri Devi, married Maharajkumar
Bhagirathsinhji Takhatsinhji of Utelia.
- Kumari Shri Gayatri Devi, married Major
Tappansingh Rathore from Jaipur.
- Kumari Shri Nalini Devi
- Kumar Shri Mahideepsinhji Bahadursinhji, married
Kumari Jeetendra Kumari, daughter of Thakur Basant
Singhji of Dahi, in M.P., and has issue.
- Kumar Shri Vikramsinhji Mahideepsinhji, married
Kumari Shri Mandakini Devi of Jodhpur.
- Kumar Shri Karmadeepsinhji Bahadursinhji, married
Kumari Shri Nirupama Devi of Rojka, and has issue.
- Kumar Shri Jaydeepsinhji Karmadeepsinhji,
married Kumari Shri Bhagyalakshmi Devi of Muli.
- Kumar Shri Vishwadeepsinhji Bahadursinhji, married Kumari Shri Padmini Devi, daughter of Rana Jaidevsinhji Gulabsinhji of Pratappur, and his wife, Rani Shri Vijay Kunwarba Saheb, and has issue.
- Kumar Shri Digvijaysinhji Vishwadeepsinhji,
married Kumari Shri Kamakshi Devi of Datha.
- Kumar Shri Jayvijaysinhji Vishwadeepsinhji
- Kumar Shri Kiritsinhji Jethibhai, married and had
- Kumar Shri Balvirsinhji Kiritsinhji, married and has issue.
- Kumari Ba Diptikumari, married Kumar Shri Apurvasinhji Rajendrasinhji Jadeja of Gavridad, and has issue.
- Kumar Shri Chandrajitsinhji Kiritsinhji, married
Kumari Chhaya Devi, daughter of Kumar Shri
Girivarsinhji Kalyansinhji of Sanganwa in
Gavridad, and has issue. (Toronto, Canada)
- Kumar Shri Dhananjay Raol, married Kumarani
Radhika Rathore, daughter of Col. Thakur
Bhavanisinhji Rathore of Peelwa II, and has
- Kumari Shri Arya Raol
- Kumar Shri Jai Raol
- Kumar Shri Hrishikesh Raol
- Kumar Shri Shersinhji Motibhai
- Kumar Shri Ramsinhji Akherajji
- Kumar Shri Narsinhji Vijaysinhji [Narubha], he was granted the villages of Bhimdad, Tatum and Nani Salingpur, married and had issue, whose last descendant passed away without issue very recently (2006).
- Raol Sahib AKHERAJJI IV BHAVSINHJI [Bhajiraj], 23rd Raol of Bhavnagar 1852/1854, died spm in 1854.
- Raol Sahib JASWANTSINHJI BHAVSINHJI Sahib K.C.S.I., 24th Raol of Bhavnagar 1854/1870, G.C.S.I., married and had issue. He died in April 1870.
- HH Maharaja Raol Sahib Takhatsinhji Jaswantsinhji Sahib (qv)
- Kumar Shri Javansinhji Jaswantsinhji, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot.
- HH Maharaja Raol TAKHATSINGHJI JASWANTSINGHJI Sahib G.C.S.I., 25th Raol of Bhavnagar 1870/1896, born 6th January 1858 (#1), he succeeded to the gadi in April 1870, educated initially in Bhavnagar and then at Rajkumar College, Rajkot for three years till 1874, where he was one of its first pupils, he was further educated privately under the tutelage of Captain (later Colonel) H. I. Nutt of the Bombay Staff Corps; in March 1877 he took the place of the Indian Minister of State for nine months, until he attained his majority and was granted full ruling powers on 5th April 1878, he conferred with the honour of a Knight Commander of the Star of India on 24th May 1881 by the Her Majesty the Empress of India, he was advanced to Grand Commander of this Order on 1st January 1886, he was granted the title of Maharaja in 1891 by the Viceroy, he effected great and rapid improvements in his domains, liberal in his charities, generous in his grants for the public good, he constructed over 310kms of railway, intersected the state with roads and built many important public works, he instituted a State Council and revised the State laws, both civil and criminal, married six wives, including (a), 1874, HH Rani Shri Nahniba, married (b), 1874, HH Rani Shri Hariba, married (c), 1874, HH Rani Shri Bajirajba, married (d), 1879, HH Rani Shri Bairajba, married (e), 1888, HH Rani Shri Kesarba, and had issue. He died 29th January 1896.
- Lt.-Col. HH Maharaja Rao Bhavsinhji II Takhatsinhji Sahib (qv)
- Kumar Shri Mangalsinghji Takhatsinhji, born 3rd June 1881, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot; married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Chandrajitsinhji Mangalsinhji of Mangalsinhji Mahal, married Kumar Rani Sushilkuvarba Gohil, and had issue, four sons and one daughter.
- Kumar Shri Narendrasinhji Chandrajitsinhji Raol, married Kumar Rani Bhavnaba Gohil, and has issue, a son and daughter.
- Kumar Shri Satyajitsinh Narendrasinhji Gohil
- Kumari Bhavikadevi Gohil
- Kumar Shri Lokendrasinhji Chandrajitsinhji Raol, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1973); married Kumar Rani Mamta Devi, daughter of Thakore Saheb Virvikramsinhji Mulvaji, 11th Thakorer of Lodhika-Senior, and his wife, Thakorani Kalpana Devi, and has issue.
- Kumari Ambica Kumari Raol, born 21st June 1984 at
Mangalsinhji Mahal, Bhavnagar, educated at Mayo
College Girls School, Ajmer (2002) and at Nowrosjee
Wadia College, Pune, graduating with a Bachelors
Degree (Psychology, 2007); married 20th January 2011
at Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur, Lal Sahib Rajvikram Singh
Deo, Rajkumar of Seraikella.
- Kumar Shri Kartiksinhji Raol, born 24th January 1986, educated at the École Hotelier de Glion, Switzerland (2006), and at Woodside Park International, London.
- Kumari Bhuvneshwaridevi (Rathore)
- Kumar Shri Raghvendrasinhji Chandrajitsinhji Gohil, married Kumar Rani Punitadevi Gohil, and has issue, one daughter.
- Kumari Vishwadevi Gohil
- Kumar Shri Shailendrasinhji Chandrajitsinhji Gohil, married Kumar Rani Devyani Devi Gohil, and has issue, two daughters.
- Kumari Nanditadevi Gohil
- Kumari Kamakshidevi Gohil
- Kumar Shri Bhagwatsinhji Takhatsinhji
- Kumari Shri Ramba Sahiba
- Kumari Shri Kesaba Sahiba
- Kumari Shri Rupaliba Sahiba
- Kumari Shri (name
unknown) Sahiba, married 1902, HH Rana Sahib
Bhavsinhji Madhavsinhji Bahadur of Porbandar, and had issue.
- Lt.-Col. HH Maharaja Raol Shri BHAVSINHJI II TAKHATSINGHJI Sahib K.C.S.I., 26th Maharaja Raol of Bhavnagar 1896/1919, born 26th April 1875, he was conferred with the title of Maharaja as a personal distinction on 1st January 1909 (#3 p.316) which was made hereditary on 1st January 1917 (#3 p.316), K.C.S.I. [cr.1904], married 1stly, 1893, HH Maharani Dev Kunverba Sahiba, daughter of HH Maharawal Shri Mansinhji Prithvirajji of Baria, and his wife, HH Maharani Chandra Kunverba Sahiba, married 2ndly, 1905, HH Maharani Nand Kunverba Sahiba, daughter of Thakore Raisinhji Jijibhai of Khirasra, and had issue. He died 17th July 1919.
- HH Maharani Manhar Kunverba (by Maharani Dev Kunverba), married 1912, HH Maharaja Mahendra Sir Yadvendra Singh Bahadur of Panna. She died 1927.
- Commodore HH Maharaja Raol Shri Sir Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavsinhji Sahib (qv)
- Maharaj Nirmalkumarsinhji Bhavsinhji Gohil, married and had issue, two daughters. He died in the 1980's.
- Rajkumari Shri (name
unknown) Devi, married into the Samode royal
- Rajkumari Shri Gayatri Devi, married Thakur Ashok Kumar
Singh of Diggi, and has
- Maharaj Dharamkumarsinhji Bhavsinhji Gohil, born April 1917, educated at Harrow 1930/1931, married and had issue. He died January 1986.
- HH Maharani Kumud Kumari, married HH Maharajah Shri Jyotendrasinhji Vikramsinhji Sahib of Gondal, and has issue.
COUNCIL OF ADMINISTRATION [17.7.1919] - [18.4.1931],
administered the State during the minority of the ruler
- Commodore HH Maharaja Raol Shri Sir KRISHNAKUMARSINHJI BHAVSINHJI Sahib K.C.S.I., 27th Maharaja Raol of Bhavnagar 1919/1965, he succeeded to the gadi on 17th July 1919 (#3 p.314); born 19th May 1912 (#2), initially educated by private tutors (Major Lentaigne and A. P. Pattani), then joined Rajkumar College, Rajkot in 1922, then at Reverend Brayer's School, Essex in 1925, before being admitted to Harrow School 1927/1928, on returning to India, he took lessons from Samaldas College, Bhavnagar; invested with ruling powers on 18th April 1931 (#3 p.316); he joined the Indian Army with the rank of Lieutenant in 1937, promoted to Colonel in 1945 and then made Honorary Commodore in the Indian Navy in 1947; he attended meetings of the round table conference prior to Independence; made Uprajpramulkh of Saurashtra Union State in February 1948, then made Acting Rajpramukh of Saurashtra in June 1948; Governor of Madras 1948/1952; he was awarded the K.C.S.I. in 1938; married, 1931, HH Maharani Vijayba Sahiba, born 19th June 1910, died 6th October 1990, daughter of HH Maharajah Shri Bhojrajjisinhji Bhagwatsinhji Sahib of Gondal, and his wife, HH Maharani Raj Kunverba Saheb, and had issue, two sons and three daughters. He died 1st April 1965 in Bhavnagar.
- HH Maharaja Raol Shri Virbhadrasinhji Krishnakumarsinhji Sahib (qv)
- Maharajkumar Shivbhadrasinhji Krishnakumarsinhji Gohil,
married Maharajkumari Nalini Kumari, daughter of HH Maharana
Raj Saheb Pratapsinhji Amarsinhji of Wankaner, and his wife, HH
Maharani Rama Kunverba Sahiba.
- Maharajkumari Hansa Devi Gohil [Yuvrani Hansa Devi of Ajaigarh], born 1941, married Yuvaraj Kaushalendra Singh of Ajaigarh, and has issue.
- HH Maharani Dilhar Kumari, married HH Maharaja Mahendra Manvendra Singh Ju Deo of Panna, and has issue.
- Maharajkumari Rohini Devi Gohil, married Maharajkumar Shri
Hanumant Sinhji of Kutch, and
- HH Maharaja Raol Shri VIRBHADRASINHJI KRISHNAKUMARSINHJI Sahib, 28th Maharaja Raol of Bhavnagar 1965/1994, born 14th March 1932, married 12th March 1955, HH Maharani Brijrajnandini Devi, daughter of HH Maharaja Shri Ganesh Pal Deo Bahadur Yadakul Chandra Bhal of Karauli, and had issue. He died 26th July 1994.
- HH Maharaja Raol Shri Vijayrajsinhji Virbhadrasinhji Sahib
- HH Maharaja Raol Shri VIJAYRAJSINHJI VIRBHADRASINHJI Sahib, 29th Maharaja Raol of Bhavnagar (see above)
- Kumar Shri Chandrajitsinhji Vijaysinhji, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1942).
- Kumar Shri Bharatkumarsinhji Ghanshyamsinhji, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1943).
- Kumar Shri Pragraisinhji Gambhirsinhji of Varal, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1946).
- Kumar Shri Manharsinhji Khedubha, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1954).
- Kumar Shri Narendrasinhji Chandrajitsinhji, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1967), married and has issue.
- Kumar Shri Satyajitsinhji, born 18th June 1987, educated
at Rajkumar College, Rajkot.
- Kumar Shri Raghvendrasinhji Chandrajitsinhji, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1976)
- Kumar Shri Chandrasinhji Gohil, married Kumari Shri Hem Kunwarba Sahiba, daughter of Kumar Shri Shivsinhji Govindsinhji of Dhrangadhra, and his third wife, Kumari Shri Raj Kunwarba Sahiba, and had issue.