|Predecessors and Short History:
A First Class Thikana founded in about 1708. Estate holders
- Thakur ANOP SINGH,
1st Thakur of Chanod 1708/-, founder in 1764
- Thakur BISHAN SINGH,
Thakur of Chanod -/1847, he died 1847.
- Thakur GULAB SINGH,
Thakur of Chanod, educated at Mayo
married and had issue.
- Thakur MUKUND SINGH,
Thakur of Chanod 1918/-, born 7th
March 1898 and
succeeded 4th November 1918, Double Tazim, First Class Honorary
Magistrate, married and had issue.
- Thakur Chiman Singh (qv)
- Thakur Jabar Singh, born 17th
- Thakur Himmat Singh, born 22nd
December 1934, married
Thakurani Usha Kanwar, daughter of Maharaj Shri Goverdhan Singhji of Arnod, and his wife, Rani Shree Kanwar, and
- Thakurani Meenakshi Kumari,
Singh of Khatu.
- Rani Marudhar Kanwar, married
Narain Singh of Khandela-Junior,
and had issue. She died 10th October 1999.
- Rani Gunwant Kumari, married Rao Dhir Singhji of Shahpura,
and had issue.
- Thakur CHIMAN SINGH,
Thakur of Chanod, born 1st June
at Princes' College, Ajmer; married the daughter of Rao Raja Bahadur
Singhji of Sikar, and had issue.
- Thakurani Devendra Kumari, married Thakur Gajendra
Singh of Dhamotar, and has issue.
- Thakur (name unknown) SINGH, Thakur
- Kunwarani Nirmala
Kumari, married Kunwar Prakram Singh of Banera,
and has issue, two sons.