LOCATION: U.P.A.O. (Allahabad Dist.) AREA: xx sq.km. VILLAGES: 67 plus 44 sharesPOPULATION: xx RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE DEMAND: Rs 36,846 (1909) DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Gaharwar SEAT: Ramgarh (1909) ACCESSION: xx
PRESENT RULER: Raja VIKRAM SINGH, present Raja Saheb of Daiya.
married Smt. Rani Malvika Singh of Khajurgaon, and has issue.
- Rajkumar Inder Singh, educated at Mayo College,
Ajmer and at St. Stephen's College, Delhi.
- Rajkumar Vikrant Singh, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer;
- Rajkumar Virat Singh, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer;
- Raja CHHATRA SAL, 1st Raja Saheb of Daiya
- Lal DHAUKAL SINGH, Zamindar of Daiya, he obtained possession of his estate after many years of litigation; he was succeeded by his nephew and adoptive son, married and had adoptive issue.
- (A) Raja Tejbal
- Raja TEJBAL SINGH, Raja of Daiya -/1883, he was granted the title of Raja as a personal distinction in August 1859 in recognition of his services during the mutiny; he adopted his nephew as his successor; married and had adoptive issue. He died 1883.
- (A) Raja
Digvijay Singh (qv)
- Raja DIGVIJAY SINGHJI, Raja of Daiya 1883/1923, he attained his majority in 1897, and set about clearing the estates debts and making improvement; he liberally assisted his tenants during the drought in 1897, for which he was awarded a certificate of appreciation by the Local Government; the same occured as a result of the 1907-08 famine; he was granted the title of Raja in June 1909, as a Personal distinction, which was made hereditary on 12th December 1911; married and had adoptive issue. He died sp on 28th August 1923.
- (A) Raja
Bhagwati Prasad Singhji (qv)
- Raja BHAGWATI PRASAD SINGHJI, Raja Saheb of Daiya 1923/-, born 7th November 1902, he succeeded to the gadi on 28th August 1923; married 1stly, Smt. Rani Jayratan Kunwar of Bhikhampur, married 2ndly, Smt. Rani (name unknown) of Bardi Khatai, married 3rdly, Smt. Rani Brajraj Kunwar of Panasi, and had issue.
- Justice Raja Chandra Shekhar Prasad Singh (qv)
- Smt. Rajkumari Kamla Devi (+), married Sri
Kameshwar Prasad Singh (+) of Sonepur (Bihar). She
- Sri Rajkumar Sant Bux Singh (+), Barrister-at-Law, of Lincoln's Inn. Member of Parliament, Fatehpur (4th and 5th Lok Sabha), married Rajkumar Rani Vaidehi Singh of Shankargarh, and had issue.
- Thakur Anand Singh, married Thakurani Usha Rai, daughter of Raja Ambikeshwar Bux Rai of Bishrampur, and has issue, two daughters.
- Kumari JailakshmiSingh, born
1977, married Kunwar Anirudh Singh of
Ajairajpura in Rajasthan, and has issue, a two
year old son (2006).
- Kumari Tanushree Singh, born 1978, a
- Adya Singh (+)
- Raja Bahadur Vishwanath Pratap Singh, adopted by Raja Bahadur Ram Gopal Singh of Manda in 1936, and succeeded there in 1941. (see Manda)
- Smt. Rajkumari Vimla Devi, married Sri Nagendra Singh of Beehat, and has issue.
- Smt. Neeta Singh, married Sri Brajesh Kumar Singh of Kursela.
- Smt. Nisha Singh, married Sri Gupteshwar Singh of Neri.
- Sri Dharmendra Singh, married Smt. Neelam Singh of Itaunja.
- Smt. Vineeta Singh, married Kunwar Anshuman Singh of Mahson.
- Sri Rajkumar Har Bux Singh (+), married Rajkumar Rani Bhargavi Kumari Devi, daughter of Shri Shattru Mardan Shahi of Dumaria, and his wife, Smt. Chandra Ketki Devi, and has issue.
- Sri Kunwar Bhaskar Pratap Singh, married Smt. Rajkumari Asha Kumari, born 1952, eldest daughter of Raja Narain Singh of Khandela-Junior, and his wife, Rani Marudhar Kanwar.
- Smt. Rani Garima Singh, married (as his first
wife), 14th December 1973 (div. 1995), Raja Dr.
Sanjay Singh of Amethi,
and has issue.
- Shri Kunwar Aditya Singh (+)
- Sri Rajkumar Rajendra Prasad Singh (+), married Smt. Kumari Radha Singh, daughter of Lal Amresh Prasad Singh Deo, Zamindar of Lakhanpur in Surguja, and had issue.
- Smt. Madhurima Singh, married Kunwar Pradyumna Narayan Dutt Singh of Oel.
- Sri Kunwar Ramendra Pratap Singh, married Smt. Kunwarani Ila Singh, daughter of Lal Rameshwar Pratap Singh of Dhourpur Zamindari in Udaipur, M.P., and his wife, Lal Saheba Rita Singh, and has issue, one daughter and one son.
- Mritunjay Pratap Singh, presently (2011) studying at Delhi Public School, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Kumari Yamini Singh, presently (2011) studying at Delhi Public School, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Smt. Arunima Singh, married Kunwar Anandeshwar
Parihar of Shohratgarh.
- Justice Raja CHANDRA SHEKHAR PRASAD SINGH, Raja Saheb of Daiya, Judge of the Allahabad High Court, married 1stly, Rani Padma Devi, daughter of Raja Chandra Bhanu Deb of Aul, and his wife, Rani Ramraj Kumari Pattamahadei, married 2ndly, Rani Rajeshwari Devi of Kothi, and had issue, four daughters and two sons. He died in office after being mistakenly killed by dacoits.
- Rani Sudha Kumari, married 16th February 1971 in Allahabad, Raja Vishnu Narayan Dutt Singh of Oel in U.P, and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Rani Geeta Kumari, married Kunwar Hitendra Singh of Banera, Rajasthan, son of Late Col. Rajkumar Ghuman Singh, and has issue, one daughter and one son.
- Rani Sandhya Kumari, married Sri Rana Shivnath Sharan Singh of Khajurgaon U.P., and has issue, two sons.
- Kunwar Rani Sunita Kumari, married Kunwar Deveshwar Narayan Singh of Tirwa, and has issue, two sons.
- Rajkumar Ajit Singh (+)
- Raja Vikram Singh (qv)
- Raja VIKRAM SINGH, Raja Saheb of Daiya (see above)