|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
This estate paid 3,380Rs in tribute to the British Government. Estate
- Thakur ISHWAR DAS,
1st Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan,
grandson of Thakur Shyam Singh of Bhinai.
- Thakur ADITYA SINGH,
2nd Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan
- Thakur RAGUNATH SINGH,
3rd Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan, he succeeded by adoption.
- Thakur MUHABBAT SINGH,
4th Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan
- Thakur SHEODAN SINGH,
5th Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan
- Thakur AKHAI RAJ,
6th Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan, he succeeded by adoption.
- Thakur SARDUL SINGH,
7th Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan
- Thakur HARI SINGH,
8th Thakur Sahib of Deolia Kalan -/1893, he succeeded by adoption.
- Rao Saheb MOD SINGHJI,
9th Rao Saheb of Deolia 1893/(1948);
born 1874, succeeded by adoption, married 1891, Rani Fateh
Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Udai Singh of Malsisar,
his wife, Thakurani Sahiba Bikawatji, and
had surviving issue, two sons and two daughters.
- Rao Saheb Surajbhan Singhji (qv)
- Thakur Sur Singhji, died at an early age.
- Rao Saheb Vijay Singhji (qv)
- Baisa Ram Kanwar, married into Karjali.
- Baisa Gopal Kanwar [Rani Raj Kanwar of Bari-Sadri],
married 1913 (as his second wife), Raj Rana Dule Singhji of Bari Sadri, and had issue.
- Rao Saheb SURAJBHAN SINGHJI,
10th Rao Saheb of Deolia, he adopted his younger brother
as his successor, married Rani Sahiba Sisodniji of Lasani, and had issue, one daughter, as
well as adoptive issue. He died spm.
- Baisa Kan Kanwar, married into Kalwara in Jaipur.
- (A) Rao Saheb Vijay Singhji (qv)
- Rao Saheb VIJAY SINGHJI,
11th Rao Saheb of Deolia, he succeeded by adoption; married Rani Sahiba
and had issue, one son and
- Rao Saheb Devi Singhji (qv)
- Baisa Shiv Kanwar [Rani Shiv Kumari of Lawa], married
Maharaj Bans Pradeep Singh of Lawa in Tonk, and had issue, three sons
- Rajkumar Rishiraj Singh
- Rajkumari Durga Kumari
- Rajkumar Ashwini Kumar Singh
- Rajkumar Summer Singh
- Rajkumari Mahesh Kumari
- Rao Saheb DEVI SINGHJI,
12th Rao Saheb of Deolia, married 1stly, 27th January 1947,
Sahiba [Rani Kirti Kumari of Deolia], daughter of Major HH Maharana
Shri Maharaja Shri Raj Sir Ghanshyamsinhji Ajitsinhji
Sahib Bahadur of Dhrangadhra,
and his fifth wife, HH Maharani Nawal Kunwarba
Sahiba, married 2ndly, a Princess of Kalwad in Jaipur, and
had issue, three sons and one daughter.
- Baisa Ela Kumari [Thakurani Sahiba Ela Kanwar of
(by Rani Kirti Kumari), born 28th November 1947, married 1973,
Thakur Nawal Singh
Kachhawa of Chittora in Jaipur.
- Rao Saheb Laxman Singhji (by Rani Kirti Kumari) (qv)
- Thakur Harish Chandra Singhji (by Rani Kirti Kumari),
born 1950, educated at
Rajkumar College, Rajkot (1968); married in Mehnla in Jaipur, and has
issue, one daughter.
- Kumari Sneh Kumari, married 7th November 2000, Kumar
Saheb Arjunsinhji Dalpatsinhji Jadeja of Sarodad in Jamnagar (see Nawanagar), and has issue, one son and
- Thakur Divakar Singhji (by Princess of Kalwad)
- Rao Saheb LAXMAN SINGHJI,
13th Rao Saheb of Deolia (qv)