LOCATION: Bihar AREA: 5,000 acres VILLAGES: xx POPULATION: xx RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: Rs DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Bisen SEAT: xx ACCESSION: xx
PRESENT RULER: ARINDAM SHAHI, Zamindar of Dumaria since October 2009.
born 1959, businessman and agriculturist, married 1985, Rajkumari Praveen Kumari, daughter of Raja Kushal Surendra Singh of Narauli, and his wife, Rani Indu Kumari, and has issue, three children.
- Arimardan Shahi, he is a graduate from Delhi University, and is helping his father in managing the affairs at home along with pursuing his Trap Shooting career. He represented India in the Junior category in the 11th Asian Clay Pigeon Shooting Championship held at Kuwait winning a Team Silver Medal for the country.
- Kritika Shahi, educated at Welham Girl's School, Dehradun and is presently pursuing a course in Mass Communication in Delhi.
- Ripumardan Shahi, educated at the Ryan International School, Greater Noida and is presently pursuing a Graduation Course in Animation and Games at Delhi.
- SHATTRU MARDAN SHAHI, Zamindar of Dumaria -/1983, born 1903 as Ranadhwaj Singh in Gorakhpur, son of the Zamindar of Gorakhpur, a politician who shaped the politics of Bihar, lived lavishly like any other Zamindar or Maharaja in the Pre-Independence era. His interests were no less than the ones of any Maharaja at that time, particularly with his fondness for imported luxury cars. He was elected as a member of the Bihar Legislative Assembly in 1964 and became the Education minister of Bihar in 1969 after declining the post of Chief Minister and offering it to B.P. Mandal. He married Chandra Ketki Devi, died 1954, the daughter of the Zamindar of Panchgachhiya in Saharsa Distt., who was one of the wealthiest landowners in Eastern India, and had issue, three sons and three daughters. He died 1983.
- Ripudaman Shahi, born 1932, died unmarried 1954
- Ran Vijaya Shahi (qv)
- Bhargavi Kumari Devi, married Rajkumar Har Bux Singh of Daiya near Allahabad, (step brother of Vishwanath Pratap Singh, Prime Minister of India 1990/1991).
- Indira Kumari Devi, married Lal Suresh Bahadur Pal, Zamindar of Banpur near Basti in Uttar Pradesh.
- Padma Kumari Devi, married Yadavendra Bikram Singh, Talukdar of Payagpur in Bahraich Distt., Uttar Pradesh.
- Ajay Kumar Shahi, born 1948, married 1968, Madhavi Devi, daughter of Akhilesh Kumar Singhof Kursela, and has issue.
- Rananjay Shahi, born 1969, businessman and agriculturist, married Radhika Singh of Kurri Sidhauli in Awadh, and has issue.
- Bhavya Shahi, presently being educated at Welham Girls School, Dehradun.
- Dhananjay Shahi, born 1973, married in Maal in Awadh.
- RAN VIJAYA SHAHI,
Zamindar of Dumaria 1983/2009, born 1934,followed his
father into politics, served as an M.L.A for two terms
from 1990-2000, retiring from politics thereafter,
married 1957, Maharajkumari Roop Shri Devi, third
daughter of HH Maharaja Rajendra Narayan Singh Deo of
Patna, and had issue. He
died October 2009.
- Kirti Renu Singh, born 1957, married Rajkumar Suraj Baksh Singh, son of the Raja of Bharawan in Uttar Pradesh, and has issue, two children.
- Surya Kirti Singh, educated at the University of Essex, London, U.K., presently is working as Assistant Manager at the Tea Gardens of Tatas in Munnar, Kerala.
- Arusha Singh, educated at the BISS International School, Beijing, China and is a graduate from the Parsons New School For Design, New York.
- Arindam Shahi (qv)
- Shattrundam Shahi, born 1963, businessman and agriculturist, married to the daughter of Ravindra Singh, younger brother of the Raja of Basti in Uttar Pardesh, and has issue, two children.
- Sreejamya Shahi, educated at Mayo Girls School, Ajmer and and is planing to pursue a course in Chartered Accountancy; married 19th May 2015, Yuvaraj Jaivardhan Singh, son of Raja Digvijay Singh, present Raja Saheb of Raghogarh.
- Samar Vijay Shahi, studying at Mayo Boys School, Ajmer.
- Ripundam Shahi, born 1972, lawyer, married to the daughter of retired Postmaster General of India, and has issue, one daughter.
- Arkaja Shahi
- ARINDAM SHAHI (see above)
(L to R), Ripumardan Shahi, Arindam Shahi, Kritika Shahi, Praveen Kumari Devi, and Arimardan Shahi Ran Vijaya Shah, Zamindar of Dumaria, and his wife, Roop Shri Devi