- Ramkamal Sen, born 1783, he was the first Indian secretary
of the Asiatic Society, the compiler of the earliest
English-Bengali Dictionary, and one of the founders of the
Hindu College in 1817, the Calcutta School-Book Society in
1818 and the Sanskrit College in 1824; married and had issue.
He died 1844.
- Peary Mohun Sen, born 1814, educated at Hindu College;
married and had issue. He died 1848.
- Maharishi Keshub Chandra Sen (continued below).
- Maharishi Keshub Chandra Sen, born
19th November 1838, educated at Hindu College 1854/1856, he
formed the Indian Reform Association in 1870, and established
the Arya Nari Samaj in 1879; married 27th April 1856,
Jaganmohini Devi, died 1898, and had issue. He died 8th
- Karuna Chandra Sen
- Suniti Devi Sen [HH Maharani Suniti Devi of Cooch Behar],
born 1864 at Coolootola, Calcutta, married 1878, Col. HH
Maharaja Sir Nripendra Narayan Bhup Bahadur, Maharaja of Cooch Behar 1863/1911, and
had issue, four sons and three daughters. She died 1932.
- Nirmal Chandra Sen, born 21st January 1869, C.B.E.
[cr.1929]; educated at Calcutta; Edinburgh; and Coopers
Hill. Served with the Government Opium Dept. in Behar for 5
years; then with Cooch Behar State Service for 18 years,
local Adviser to Indian Students at India Office, afterwards
Joint Secretary and Educational Adviser to High Commissioner
for India for 16 years. Member of the Indian Gymkhana Club,
the British Indian Union Club, Calcutta Club, Darjeeling
Club and Gymkhana Club; married Mrinalini Devi Luddhi, and
had issue, one son and three daughters.
- Srilata Sen
- Arathi Sen
- Anjali Sen
- Prafulla Chandra Sen, married an English girl.
- Savitri Devi Sen, married a cousin of Maharaja Sir
Nripendra Narayan Bhup Bahadur of Cooch Behar.
- Suchara Devi Sen [HH Maharani Suchara Devi of Mayurbhanj],
born 1874, in Calcutta, she was known as a women's rights
activist, as she and her sister, Suniti Devi, founded the
Maharani Girls' High School at Darjeeling in 1908; she was
elected as the President of Bengal Women's Education League
in 1931; and elected as President of All Bengal Women's
Union in 1932; married (as his second wife), 1904 in
Calcutta, HH Maharaja Sriram Chandra Bhanj Deo, Maharaja of
Mayurbhanj 1882/1912, and
had issue, three children. She died 1961.
- Dr. Saral Chandra Sen, married Nirmala Sen, and had issue,
five children, two sons and three daughters.
- Sunit Chandra Sen
- Binita Sen [Rani Binita Roy of Chakma], Minister of Land
Administration and Land Reforms 1975/1976; Minister of
Relief and Rehabilitation 1976/1978; married Raja
Nalinaksha Roy, 49th Chakma
Raja, born 1902, died 1951, and had issue.
- Raja Tridev Roy, 50th Chakma Raja, born born
14th May 1933 in Rangamati, married and had issue. He
died 17th September 2013.
- Rajkumar Nandit Roy, born 24th August 1942,
Regent of the Chakma Kingdom for his nephew 1971/1977,
married and had issue. He died 2008.
- Rajkumari Rakhi Roy, born 31st August 1949,
married 6th September 1977 at Rangamati, Maharajkumar
Shri Jayasinhji Mayurdhwajsinhji Jhala [Jawahir Dev
Sahib] of Dhrangadhra
(India), and has issue, two daughters.
- Sadhana Sen, born 20th April 1914 in Calcutta, dancer,
singer and actress, from an early age she was interested
in singing and dancing, she learnt singing from
Girijashankar and Mihit Bhattacharya and she became an
exponent of both Kathak and Manipuri dance forms; she also
appeared in a number of successful films like, Alibaba
(1937), Kumkum (1940) and Rajnartaki
(1941); she married 15th December 1930 in Calcutta, Madhu
Bose, born 12th February 1900 in Calcutta, died 25th
September 1969 in Calcutta, Actor and Movie Director. She
died 3rd October 1973 in Calcutta.
- Nilina Sen [Rajkumarani Naina Devi of Kapurthala], born
1917, a famous thumri singer; married Lt.-Col. Rajkumar
Ripjit Singh of Kapurthala,
and had issue. She died November 1993.
- Pradip Chandra Sen, married Aloka De, daughter of
Lt.-Col. J. C. De, and his wife, Mrs. Prafulla Nalini De,
and had issue.
- Praseet Chandra Sen
- Ashish Chandra Sen
- Shonali Asha Sen
- Monica Devi Sen, married Professor Sadhu Mahalanobis, he
worked in the Education Department.
- Dr. Subrata Chandra Sen, born about October 1881, married
a French girl.
- Sujata Devi Sen, married Mr. Sen (brother of Saral's