LOCATION: Kathiawar AREA: 8,642.83 km˛ VILLAGES: 841 POPULATION: 670,515 (1941) RELIGION: Muslim
REVENUE: Rs 1,00,00,000 DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Babi (Yousufzai Pathan) PRIVY PURSE: Rs ACCESSION: 1948
AGENCY: Kathiawar Agency 1822-1924 then Western India States Agency 1924-1944 then Baroda, Western India and Gujarat States Agency 1944 - 1947PRESENT RULER: HH Nawab Saheb MUHAMMED JAHANGIR KHANJI DILAWAR KHANJI, 11th Nawab of Junagadh since 1989.
born 6th August 1955, living in Karachi, Pakistan, married and has issue.
- Nawabzada Ali Murtaza Khanji Jahangirkhanji
- Bahadurkhanji Babi 1630/1654, married and had issue.
- Sherkhanji Babi (qv)
- Sherkhanji Babi 1654/1690, married and had issue.
- Nawab Ja'afarkhanji Babi [Sardarkhanji] (qv)
- Khan Shri Mubarazkhanji Babi [Kadi, 1674]
- Khan Shri Muzaffarkhanji Babi [Kadi District]
- Khan Shri Shahbazkhanji Babi
- Nawab Ja'afarkhanji Babi [Sardarkhanji] 1690/1725, married and had issue.
- Nawab Saheb Salabat Muhammadkhan Babi (qv)
- Khan Shri Jahan Babi [Jawan Mard Khan], was given and established the house of Radhanpur, in 1725.
- Nawab Sherkhanji Babi, married and had issue.
- Khan Shri Samatkhan Babi, married and had issue.
- Khan Shri Ja'afarkhan Babi, married and had issue.
- Khan Shri Muzaffarkhan Babi
- Khan Shri Fatehyabkhan Babi, both were Ranpur Bhayat.
- Nawab Saheb Salabat Muhammadkhan Babi 1725/1730, was
given and established the house of Viramgam and Gogha,
Deputy Governor of Junagadh; willed his territory to
his sons, with the eldest recieving Junagadh and the
younger sons sharing in the Bantva district; married
and had issue. He died of cholera in 1730 at
- Nawab Saheb Bahadurkhanji Babi [Sherkhan] [1728, Deputy, Junagadh; 1748, Nawab, Junagadh.], 1st Nawab of Junagadh (see below).
- Nawab Saheb MUHAMMED SHER KHAN BABI, 1st Nawab of Junagadh 1735/1758, he was placed in charge of Viramgam by his father in 1728, succeeded in Junagadh in 1730 and declared himself independent in 1735; married and had issue. He died 1758.
- Nawab Saheb Muhammed Mahabat Khanji I (qv)
- Nawab Saheb Sardar Muhammed Khanji, founder of Balasinor.
- Nawab Saheb Muhammed Hamid Khanji I (qv)
- Nawab Saheb Muhammed Bahadur Khanji I (qv)
- Nawab Saheb Muhammed Hamid Khanji II (qv)
- Nawab Saheb Muhammed Mahabat Khanji II (qv)
- HH Nawab Saheb Muhammed Bahadur Khanji II (qv)
- HH Nawab Saheb Sir Muhammed Rasul Khanji (qv)
- Nawabzada Adilkhanji Mahabatkhanji Babi,educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot; Commandant of the Imperial Service Troops of Junagadh.
- Nawabzada Sher Zamankhanji Babi, Valiahad (Heir Apparent), married and had issue, one daughter. He died 15th August 1908.
- Bimashri Lalbakhte Sahiba, married Namdar Darbar
Saheb Shri Aadil Khanji Babi Bahadur of Sukhpur in
Junagadh State, married and had issue, two
- Bimashri Mumtazohra Vakhte Sahiba, married Namdar Darbar Saheb Shri Hayat Khanji Babi Bahadur of Devgam, a Bhayat of Ranpur and under Junagadh State, and has issue.
- Sahibzada Anis Mohammed Khanji Hayat Khanji Babi, married Sahibzadi Bima Shri Nasrin Sultana Bakhte Babi, and has issue.
- Sahibzada Muzammilhayat Khanji Babi, born 5th November 1984 in Junagadh, educated at Rajkumar College, Rajkot (2002) and graduated from Wilson College, Mumbai, married 28th October 2006 in Ahmedabad, Begum Hannana Sultana Khan Babi, and has issue, two sons.
- Sahibzada Moazzam Khanji Babi
- Sahibzada Mohammed Muhaafiz Khanji Babi
- Bimashri Rahim Bakhte Sahiba, married Sahibzada Ahmed Siddique Hussain Khanji Babi of Kheda.
- Bimashri Subhanbakhte Sahiba, married (as his
1st wife), HH Nawab Babi Jamitaykhanji II
Munawarkhanji, 8th Nawab of Balasinor. She
- Nawabzada Bahadurkhanji, died 18th April 1906.
- Capt. HH Nawab Saheb Sir Muhammed Mahabat Khanji III Rasul Khanji (qv)
- HH Nawab Saheb Muhammed Dilawar Khanji Mahabat Khanji (qv)
- Nawabzada Muhammad Himatkhanji Mahabatkhanji Babi, born 16th February 1924 (#5 p.320), educated at Hailybury College, England (1933/38).
- Nawabzada Muhammad Shamsherkhanji Mahabatkhanji Babi
- Nawabzada Muhammad Iqbalkhanji Mahabatkhanji Babi
- Nawabzadi Bima Shri Inayat Bakhte Sahiba (third daughter), married 11th November 1945, Khan Shri Ghulam Moinuddinkhanji Husainyawarkhanji, 5th Khan Sahib of Sardargadh-Bantva, and had issue. She died 1959.
- HH Nawab Saheb Muhammed Jahangir Khanji Dilawar Khanji (qv)
- Nawabzada Muhammad Alamgir Khanji M.B.A. (by Shah Begum Sahiba), born June 1957 in Karachi, presently (2011) working as a senior banker in Karachi; married 1989 in Karachi, Fiziyeh Bokhary, daughter of Admiral (Ret'd.) Syed Fasih Bokhary, Pakistan Navy, and has issue, one son (by 1st wife) and two daughters.
- Sahibzada Hamza Khanji
- Nawabzada Muhammad Zaheer Khanji B.A. (by Shah Begum Sahiba), born 3rd January 1962, educated at Punjab University, Lahore (B.A.); married 11th September 1999 in Karachi, and has issue, two daughters.
- Nawabzadi Aliya Dilawar Khanji, born 1969,
presently (2015) she is working in Pakistan Customs,
at Karachi, married (div.), and has issue, one
- Miss Falah Bibi Khan