LOCATION: Mewar AREA: xx km² VILLAGES: xx POPULATION: xx RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: Rs DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Sisodia (Viramdevot-Baba Ranawat) Kan Singh-Ishwardas Veeramdevot SEAT: xx ACCESSION: 1st August 1954
PRESENT RULER: Thakur SUBHASH SINGH RANAWAT, present Thakur Sahib of Kankarwa since 1971
married to Thakurani Suchana Kumari of Ranoli, and has issue.
- Kunwar Divyarishi Singh Ranawat, married Kunwarani Rudrangda Kumari Chauhan of Baneriya in Mewar.
- Baisa Tapasha Ranawat
- Baisa Diksha Ranawat
- Maharana Udai Singh II, Maharana of Mewar, founder
of Udaipur, married
(amongst others) 2ndly, Maharani Solankini Sehjabai,
daughter of Rao Prithvi Singhji Solanki of Toda (now
Toda Rai Singh in Tonk), and had issue.
- Rana Sagat Singh, founder of the Shaktawat-Sisodia clan.
- Baba Veeramdeo, third son, born 1551, he was
granted the estate of Gosunda (continued below)
- Maharaj Shri VEERAM DEO, 1st Baba Saheb of Gosunda, born 1551, he was place in charge of the security of the household of his elder brother, Maharana Pratap Singhji I, during Mewar’s wars with the Mughals, along with 500-1000 soldiers, he was able to evade various searches by Emperor Akbar, Abdul Rahim Khan-e-Khana and Jagannath Kachchwaha (son of Raja Bharmal of Amber) done to apprehend Maharana Pratap or members of his household, in 15 years, neither he nor any of his wards were ever apprehended, as a result, the Veeramdevot Ranawats have had unfettered access to the royal household, being incharge of their security and were given the kiledari of Kumbalgarh, the prime residence of the Maharana during these years, this privilege continued till the time of Maharana Bhupal Singhji in the 1950s; married 1stly, Rani Tanwarji Poorna Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhairon Singh of Pahuna, married 2ndly, Rani Solankiji Prayagde Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Trilok Singh Solanki, married 3rdly, Rani Jadonji Sahib Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Prithviraj Jadon, married 4thly, Rani Shyam Kanwar, daughter of Chatrasal, and had issue (#1). He died 1621.
- Maharaj Shri Bhojraj Singh (by Poorna Kanwar), he was granted the jagir of Hameergarh, married and had issue, the Langach, Aachuda, Kediakheri, Mobatpura and Bhagwatpura families.
- Maharaj Shri Ugrasen (by Poorna Kanwar), married and had issue, the Bankli and Bavlas families.
- Maharaj Isri Das (by Shyam Kanwar), he succeeded to the jagir of Gosunda (qv)
- Maharaj Sri ISRI DAS, 2nd Baba Saheb of Gosunda -/1652, he built the palace of Gosunda, a lake and a Laxminarayan Mandir there, married six wives, 1stly, Rani Mertaniji Jeewanbai, daughter of Thakur Amar Singhji, married 2ndly, a daughter of Chauhan Thakur Prayagdas, married 3rdly, a daughter of Panwar Thakur Sardul Singh, married 4thly, a daughter of Rathore Thakur Rai Singh, married 5thly, a Panwar lady from Jodhpur, married 6thly, a Rathore lady from Jodhpur, and had issue, eighteen sons. He died 1652.
- Maharaj Sabal Singh, 3rd Baba Saheb of Gosunda, married 5 wives, 1stly, Rani Rathorji Rai Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Raghodas, married 2ndly, Rani Chauhanji Kesar Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhagwandas, married 3rdly, Rani Sankhlaji Kesar Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Raghodas, married 4thly, Rani Jodhaniji Anop Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Chaturbhuj, married 5thly, Rani Sankhlaji Raj Kanwar, second daughter of Thakur Raghodas, and had issue, the families of Sanwar, Haled, Mohi, Kooncholi, Ranawaton-ki-Sadri, Pipaliya, Shivsingh-ka-Khera, Aamba, Salaria, Khairabad, Mandapiya, Birmiyas, Basani Kalan, Borada, Aad, Kot Haal Kurabad, Bada Mahua.
- Kunwar Gaj Singh, died in infancy.
- Kunwar Devi Singh, died in infancy.
- Kunwar Sangram Singh, he was granted the jagir of Sanwar.
- Kunwar Shyam Singh, he was granted the jagir of Saleria.
- Kunwar Ram Singh, he was granted the jagirs of Amba and Chandia.
- Kunwar Jogidas (by a morgantic union)
- Kunwar Gopaldas (by a morgantic union)
- Kunwar Man Singh, married and had issue, the families of Jitya, Hasiyas, Jitya Kheri, Sameliya, Jitya Khera, Paladi, Moorliya, Uchakya, Batakon-ka-Khera, Chongawadi, Bhawanipura and Govindsinghji-ka-Khera.
- Kunwar Vijayram
- Kunwar Sunderdas
- Kunwar Hariram
- Kunwar Bhav Singh, married and had issue, the families of Damavadi (Dalvadi), Kodukota, Punras, Somyas (Somasyas).
- Kunwar Girdharidas
- Kunwar Mohan Singh
- Kunwar Gopinath
- Kunwar Surat Singh
- Kunwar Jet Singh
- Kunwar Khem Singh
- Kunwar Balramji
- Kunwar Behari Singh
- Kunwar Manohardas
- Kunwar Bagh Singh
- Kunwar Hemant Singh
- Kunwar Kanhaji (Kishendas), he was granted Chaktiya in jagir (see below)
- Thakur KANHAJI,
1st Thakur Saheb of Chaktiya, he remained at Sanwar
with Chaktiya as his jagir.
- Thakur SURAJMALJI, 2nd Thakur Saheb of Chaktiya, he remained at Sanwar with Chaktiya as his jagir.
- Thakur VIJAY SINGHJI, 3rd Thakur Saheb of Chaktiya, he remained at Sanwar with Chaktiya as his jagir; married and had issue.
- Kunwar Takht Singhji, he succeeded to Chaktiya.
- Kunwar Bakht Singhji
- Kunwar Jagat Singhji, married and had issue.
- Thakur Naval Singhji, he was granted Pahuna as jagir in
- Kunwar Khuman Singhji, he was granted the thikana
of Turkiya Kalan.
- KunwarZalim Singhji, he succeeded as Thakur Sahib
Zalim Singhji, 1st Thakur Saheb of Khartana and
- Thakur Sahib ZALIM SINGHJI, 1st Thakur Saheb of Khartana and Kankarwa, he received as his jagir, Khartana and Kan Madari and continued to reside at Sanwar; married and had issue.
- Thakur Surajmal II(qv)
- Thakur Pahad Singhji, he received as his jagir, Jaiwana (Jeewana)
- Thakur SURAJMAL II, 2nd Thakur Saheb of Khartana and Kankarwa, he received in addition Bhoobhlawas as jagir from Maharana Bhim Singhji as well as Sankhlon-ki-Haveli (current Kankarwa Haveli) on Lake Pichola and continued to reside at Sanwar; married and had issue.
- Thakur Abhay Singhji (qv)
- Thakur Eklingdasji, he was adopted into Jaiwana.
- Thakur ABHAY SINGHJI, Thakur Sahib of Kankarwa and Khartana, he moved to Khartana and received Kankarwa in exchange for Kan Madari from Maharana Jawan Singhji in 1842, he also received the jagir of Kheri Panch Nagla; married and had issue.
- Thakur (later Rawat) Uday Singhji (qv)
- Rawat Sahib UDAY SINGHJI, Thakur Sahib of
Kankarwa 1848/1913, moved to Kanakarwa and made his
home there, he was appointed to the Council of Regency
(1870-1874) during the minority of Maharana Shambhoo
Singhji of Mewar, and the Council of Mahendraj Sabha
(Ijalis Khas) (an 18 member Judicial Council similar
to a Supreme Court); he was invested with the title of
Rawat by Maharana Sajjan Singh; he was a trusted
advisor to six consequtive Maharanas of Mewar, from
Jawan Singhji to Fateh Singhji; he built the fort at
Kankarwa and repaired Kankarwa haveli on Lake Pichola;
married an Udawat Rathore lady of thikana Gundoj,
had issue. He died 1913.
- Kunwar Ishwar Singhji, because of disagreements with his father, he primarily resided in Jaipur and was given the Nanaji-ki-Haveli as residence by his cousin Maharaja Madho Singhji II; married 1stly, in Ajmer, married 2ndly, Baisa Rasal Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Sardar Singh Chandrasenot (Rathore) of Kerote (Kairot), Ajmer (her elder sister was married to Thakur Raghunath Singhji of Isarda, father of Kunwar Kayam Singhji (adopted as Maharaja Sawai Madho Singhji II to the throne of Jaipur)), and had issue, one daughter.
- Baisa Bhoor Kanwar, married into thikana Baler, Sawai Madhopur.
- Kunwar Kesari Singhji, he was adopted into Jaiwana by Thakur Hameer Singhji of Jaiwana, married and had issue.
- Bhanwar Randhir Singhji, he was adopted back into Kankarwa, he cleared his intermediate examinations from Calcutta University in 1888, ranking 1st amongst 1st divisioners; he then qualified for the Allahabad University entrance examinations ranking 7th all over India; he owned a large library at Kankarwa and managed affairs of the thikana in absence of his grandfather Uday Singhji, who resided at Udaipur in service of the Maharana; married Bhanwarani Fateh Kanwar, born 1866, died 1970, daughter of Thakur Bhopal Singhji Udawat (Rathore) of Peeh-Thamla in Ajmer, and had issue. He died vp in 1906 of tuberculosis.
- Thakur Sahib Khuman Singh (qv)
- Hon. Thakur Mahendra Singhji Ranawat, born
31st March 1901, educated at the Balwant Rajput
College, Agra (M.A., LL.B.), Member of the Rajya
Sabha [3.4.1952] - [2.4.1954], Food and
Jagirdari resettlement Commissioner, Government
of Rajasthan; Minister to the Princely states of
Kotah, Bundi, Sirohi and Bharatpur, prominent
historian of Rajasthan; married Thakurani Gulab
Kanwar Rathoriji, and had issue, two sons and
three daughters. He died 16th November 1987.
- Thakurani Gopal Kanwar, married the Thakur Sahib of Pokhran, who was eventually disinherited by his adoptive father Rajshri Thakur Bikram Singhji in favour of his natural son, Rajshri Thakur Nagendra Singhji. She had issue, a daughter.
- Thakur Narayan Singh Ranawat, involved in farming and business in Udaipur; married a lady from Danta state in Gujarat, and had issue. He died 1983.
- Thakur Yadavendra Singh Ranawat
- Thakur Pradyuman Singh Ranawat
- Thakur Anirudhdh Singh Ranawat
- Thakur Sudarshan Singh Ranawat
- Thakur Sajjan Singh Ranawat, IAS Deputy
Health Secretary, Rajasthan; married Thakurani
Ashadevi Jadaun of Shakarpura in Bihar, and
- Baisa Veena Kunwar, married Mr. Arjun
Singh Pundir, a businessman from Aligarh.
- Kunwar Mrityunjay Singh Ranawat, married Kanwarani Rameshwari Kumari of thikana Jasol, Marwar, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Baisa Ritambhara Ranawat, married Kanwar Bhupendra Singh Rathore, son of Thakur Raghuveer Singh Rathore of thikana Khatoli, Kishangarh.
- Thakurani Madhu Kanwar, married Col. Thakur Himmat Singh Bhati, son of the Late Col. Thakur Durjan Singhji of thikana Maluhga in Jodhpur, and has issue.
- Baisa Pitanjali Bhati
- Thakurani Prema Kanwar, married Thakur Chhatar Singhji of Harji, Marwar, he was elected to Rajasthan Assembly in 1962 from Swatantra party; married and had issue, two sons and four daughters.
- Thakur Parikshit Singh
- Thakur Abhimanyu Singh
- Thakurani Shyama Kumari, married Brig. Hari Singh Deora of thikana Galthani, Jodhpur, and had issue.
- Thakurani Nisha Kumari, married Thakur Ashwapat Singh Rathore of Bajekan, Haryana, and has issue.
- Justice Thakur Jawan Singh Ranawat, born 1905,
educated at the Balwant Rajput College, Agra
(B.A., LL.B., LL.M.); Chief Justice of Rajasthan
1963/1968, Chief Justice of Mewar, shortlisted
amongst three candidates for the position of
Chief Justice of India. Formulator of the
Ranawat Finance Commission, Rajasthan; married
and had issue. He died 1993.
- Thakur Rajendra Singh Ranawat, Commandant, Home Guards, Rajasthan, and WW2 (1st Mewar Bhupal Infantry) veteran- North Africa theatre; married Thakurani Swaroop Kanwar, daughter of Bhati Thakur Harnath Singhji of Mohanpura/Bagawas (see Jakhan), and had issue. He died 1984.
- Thakur Virendra Singh Ranawat, farmer, married and has issue.
- Kunwar Ranaditya Singh Ranawat, B.A., LL.B.
- Kunwarani Nidhi Ranawat
- Thakurani Padma Kanwar, married Col. Thakur Rajendra Singh Naruka of Kothi Rao, Alwar, and has issue.
- Thakurani Pushpa Kanwar, married Dr. Kishen Singh.
- Thakur Parmeshwar Singh Ranawat, married Thakurani Pushpendra Kumari (Hada Bairisalot) from Balwan, Kotah, and has issue.
- Kunwarani Praniti Ranawat, born in Jaipur, married Kunwar Chakovarty Singh of Thikana Ghantel in Bikaner, and has issue.
- Jai Singh Rathore
- Kunwarani Meghna Ranawat, born in Jaipur, married in Latoti, Marwar to Kunwar Abhimanu Singh, and has issue.
- Baisa Priyamvadha
- Kunwarani Bhawna Ranawat, born in
Jaipur, married in Khejarla, Marwar, to
Kunwar Nikkitesh Singh.
- Baisa Tripti Ranawat, born in Jaipur.
- Thakur Dhirendra Singh Ranawat, married Thakurani Madhu Singh, and has issue.
- Kunwar Harshranwat Singh Ranawat B.Com.,
M.B.A., born 3rd October 1983 in Udaipur.
- Kunwar Shakti Singh Ranawat, born 10th
- Kunwarani Jyoti Kanwar, married Kunwar Praveen Singh, son of Thakur Madan Singhji of Bhev in Sirohi, and has issue.
- Thakurani Anuradha Kanwar married Thakur
Ranveer Singh Rathore of Kanota, Jaipur.
- Thakur Raghubir Singh Ranawat B.A., married Thakurani Arjun Rajvi of Hanumangarh, and had issue. He died 1998.
- Rani Meena Kanwar, married 10th December
1981, Maharaj Shri Abhimanyu Singhji Sahib
in Kotah, and has issue, three daughters.
- Capt. Kunwar Ravindra Singh Ranawat,
Regiment of the Artillery; Commandant Home
- Kunwar Anil Singh Ranawat, Rajasthan Tourism.
- Thakurani Rajshri Ranawat, married Mr.
Rajendra Singh Kachchawa, a hotelier in New
- Thakur Narendra Singhji Ranawat, married Thakurani Indira Kunwar, daughter of Thakur Raghuveer Singhji of Thikana Jawli, and had issue.
- Kunwar Subhash Singh, he was adopted by his aunt Baijilalsa of Raja Durjan Singh Sahib of Jawli, and wife of Thakur Guman Singh Sahib of Kankarwa, and succeeded there as Thakur Sahib Subhash Singh Ranawat (qv)
- Thakur Vibhuraj Singhji Ranawat, married to Udawat Rathorniji Prem Kumari, daughter of Thakur Sahib Bahadur Singhji of Ras in Ajmer, and has issue, one daughter.
- Baisa Uma Ranawat
- Thakur Janardan Singhji Ranawat
- Thakur Niranjan Singhji Ranawat, is the present (2015) Sarpanch of Kankarwa; married Thakurani Sulakshana Kunwar from Kushalgarh in Banswara, and has issue, one daughter and one son.
- Baisa Parvati Ranawat
- Kunwar Lakshyadeep Singh Ranawat
- Wing Commander Thakur Hargovind Singh Ranawat, married Thakurani Sahiba Suman Ranawat, a Parmar lady from Nahan in Himachal Pradesh, and had issue.
- Maj. Thakur Yashwant Singh Ranawat, maried Thakurani Sahiba Soniya Singh, daughter of Thakur Sahib Sawai Singhji of Garinda (Pilani), and has issue, two children, one son and one daughter. (Sikar, Rajasthan, India)
- Kuwar Annant Singh Ranawat
- Baisa Raj Shailja Singh
- Baisa Pratibha Singh, married to Colonel Thakur Bhanu Pratap Singh Rathore of Thikana Para.
- Thakurani Mohan Kanwar, married Thakur Sahib
Maan Singhji of Thikana Baghpura in
Mewar, and has issue.
- Thakur Bhawani Singh Ranawat, R.A.S, born 1907, educated at Balwant Rajput College, Agra (B.A., LL.B.), Secretary to the Government of Rajasthan for Public Health and Education, Finance and Revenue and Railways 1948/1954, Commissioner of Udaipur 1954/1957; married Thakurani Kamla Ranawat, born 1916, died 2007, daughter of Thakur Chaudhary Hardayal Singh (Rawalot Bhati) Dhoom-Dadri, and had issue. He died 1957.
- Dr Saroj Singh (Mrs. Saroj Panwar), educated at S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur; D.C. Path, Senior Medical Officer, Indian Railways (Retd). First Rajput lady doctor from Rajasthan; married Mr. Udaiveer Singh Panwar of Boom, Haryana, died 2008; Alumni of Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore; Retd. Chief Administrator, Northern Railways. Twice awarded the President's Commendation for distinguished services to the nation. Chief, Diesel Component Works, Patiala. Forwarded on deputation to the Government of the Phillippines and Zimbabwe for development of their national railworks. Introduced the first diesel engine to the Indian Railways in 1962, and had issue.
- Aprajita Panwar (Mrs. Aprajita Rana), B.E. (Elec.), M.B.A., Lecturer in Business Administration, DAB University, Indore; married Mr. Sumit Rana (IIT-Delhi, Computer).
- Avi Rana
- Ashish Panwar, educated at Mayo College, Rajasthan (M.A. (Eng), B.H.M.); employed in Dubai, married Mrs. Utpala Chauhan, and has issue.
- Saumil Panwar
- Col. Thakur Ran Vijay Singh Ranawat, 2 & 3, Brigade of the Guards, Provost-Marshal, Corps of Military Police; married to a Rajawat lady of Soda, Sawai Madhopur; and had issue.
- Kunwar Rohit Singh Ranawat, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan; involved in business in Kathmandu, Nepal; married Mrs. Julia Ranawat, Legal Administrator for U.N.H.C.R., and has issue.
- Bhanwar Francisco Vijay Singh Ranawat
- Kunwarani Ronilla Singh Ranawat, married
to Kunwar Dr. Pritipal Singh Sodha of Amarkot,
Sindh, Pakistan; and has issue, two sons.
- Bhanwar Bhawani Singh Sodha
- Bhanwar Shivdan Singh Sodha
- Thakur Dr. Ran Vikram Singh Ranawat, MD (General Medicine & Therapeutics), educated at Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur (1965) and R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur (1969, MD-Medicine), St Xavier's School, Jaipur; Ex-Assoc. Professor of Medicine, Al-Arab Medical University, Benghazi, Libya; presently in private practice at Dubai, UAE; married to Thakurani Dr. Bharti Ranawat, and has issue.
- Kunwar Dr. Nishant Singh Ranawat, M.D. (Neurology; Vascular Neurology; Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology); educated at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur; Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan (1991 batch), Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur (1998), Guys & St. Thomas' Hospital, London, U.K.; Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, N.Y.; St Peter's University Hospital, New Brunswick, N.J., Case Western Reserve University (Neurology), University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Vascular Neurology); University of Minnesota (Vascular and Interventional Radiology) and Upstate Medical University (Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology) currently Cerebrovascular Diseases Neurocritical Care specialist and Interventional Neurologist working in private practice; married Kunwarani Dr. Jaya Ranawat B.D.S. (née Kumari Jaya Shah), daughter of Shri Surendra Kumar Shah, LLB, M.B.A., legal advisor to the Times of India group, and of Jagmanpur in Bundelkhand, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Baisa Niharika Kanwar Ranawat
- Kunwar Dr. Jayant Singh Ranawat, Fellow of the Board of Internal Medicine, U.S.; Hepatology Fellow, University of Indiana, Indianapolis, IN.; educated at St Xavier's School, Jaipur; Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan (1992), Pirogov Medical Institute, Vinnitsa, Ukraine; Rosalind Franklin University/Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL; is presently a practicing internist in Orlando, Florida; married Dr. Khushboo Pundir of Sia Khas, U.P., and has issue.
- Bhanwar Baisa Miraya Ranawat
- Bhawar Baisa Suhana Ranawat, born 2009.
- Wg. Cdr. Thakur Ranveer Singh Ranawat (Retd.), I.A.F.; 2218 Sqn “Desert Tigers”, educated at Defence Services Staff College, Wellington; NDA, Khadakvasla, Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMCOL), Deheradun. President’s Silver Medal for the Best Cadet at RIMCOL. Presently proprietor of a hotel at Jodhpur, married Thakurani Pavitra Jadaun, and has issue.
- Kunwar Dushyant Singh Ranawat, B. Com. (topped JNV University, Jodhpur), M. Tech. (Computer Sciences-Australia), Assistant Executive Manager, Barclays Bank, Singapore; married Kunwarani Vidhita Rathore of Peelwa in Jodhpur, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Fateh Singh Ranawat
- Kunwar Dhritiman Singh Ranawat, CA,
married Ms. Devina Ahlawat, and has issue.
- Brig. Thakur Ransher Singh Ranawat (Ret'd.), Kirti Chakra, Sena Medal (9th Bn, Brigade of the Guards); a graduate of Sainak School, Chittaurgarh and National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla; he was commissioned on 9th June 1968 into the Brigade of Guards, and since then Brig. Ranawat has held various instructional and staff appointments during his last 32 years of service. He commanded an elite Guards Mechanised Battalion and the 12th RR Sector (Badgam) in Jammu and Kashmir. He also commanded an Infantry Brigade in Rajasthan. Before becoming the Deputy-Director General of the National Cadet Corps (Uttaranchal and UP), he was the Deputy D.G. N.C.C. at the N.C.C. Directorate of West Bengal and Sikkim in Kolkata. During the 1971 Indo-Pak war (Bangladesh War-Sylhet sector), Brig Ranawat served in the eastern sector (Sylhet) where he was awarded the Kirti Chakra as well as Sena Medal for gallantry, he is presently involved in agriculture in his native village, married to Thakurani Nilesh Gaur of Parsindi, Bihar, and has issue.
- Kunwar Digvijay Singh Ranawat, licensed independent tour operator, Udaipur; married Kunwarani Shweta Bhati, M.B.A. of thikana Gotan, Marwar (Distt: Nagaur).
- Kunvarani Vaishali Chauhan, married to Mr. Amit Chauhan in London, and has issue.
- Aryaan Chauhan
- Yuvaan Chauhan
- Thakur Ranjeet Singhji of Jaiwana
- Kunwar Swaroop Singhji, he was lost at a young age in Gangaur fair (or given by his father to the Nath Sampraday as a devotee), he grew up to become the Mathadeesh of Gorakhnath Math (Nath Sampraday) Mahant Digvijaynathji (as narrated by him personally to his grand-nephew Thakur Mahendra Singhji Ranawat, MP in the Rajya Sabha in the 1960s).
- Kunwar Jodh Singhji, adopted into Pahuna upon the
death of Thakur Madho Singhji, Thakur Saheb of Pahuna.
- Baisa Kishen Kunwar, born 1923, married Thakur
Dhonkal Singhji (Mahecha Rathore) of Neemri. She
- Thakur Sahib KHUMAN SINGH, Thakur Sahib of Kankarwa 1913/1972, born 1898, married 1stly, Baiji Lal (name unknown), married 2ndly, Baiji Lal Arjun Kanwar [Thakurani Sahiba Arjun Kanwar of Kankarwa],daughter of Rao Bahadur Raja Durjan Singhji of Jaoli in Alwar, and had issue, one daughter. He died 1972.
- Chandra Kanwar Baisa (by Thakurani Arjun Kanwar),
died in infancy.
- Thakur Sahib SUBHASH SINGH RANAWAT, Thakur Sahib of Kankarwa (see above)