|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
The Thakur maintains a military force of 39 infantry (as
of 1892). Rulers were...
- Thakur ZORAWAR SINH,
Thakur of Kathiwada -/1865, died sp in 1865.
- Thakur BAHADUR SINH,
Thakur of Kathiwada 1865/-, born 1839, succeeded his
brother in 1865 (#1)
with the consent of the Government of India, married
and had issue.
- Thakur BHAGWAN SINH,
married and had issue.
- Kumari (name unknown), married 1900 (as his
first wife), HH Raja Pratap Singhji of Alirajpur, and had
issue, one son and one daughter.
- Rana Thakur Sahib
Shri ONKAR SINH, Thakur of Kathiwada
1903/1969, born 5th December 1891 and succeeded 8th
June 1903 (#2), he
received administrative powers on 4th July 1912;
married and had issue. He died 1969.
- Rana Sahib Shri Jayendra Sinh (qv)
- Thakur Gajendra Sinh, born 18th August 1921.
- Rani Pushpendra Kumari, married 1938 in Kathiwada,
Raja Pratap Chandra Singh Mardaraj Jagadev of Hindol, and has issue.
- Rana Sahib Shri
JAYENDRA SINH, Thakur of Kathiwada 1969/2010,
born 13th May 1917, President of the General Council
(Daly College) 1991/1995; married Rani Dharmendra
Kumari, daughter of HH Thakur Sahib Shri
Digvijaysinhji Daulatsinhji of Limbdi, and his first
wife, HH Thakurani Nandkunwarba, and had issue. He
died 12th January 2010.
- Yuvaraj Bharat Singh Kathiwada, born 18th October
1958, married Sangita Kailash Sureka [Yuvrani
Sangita Singh Kathiwada], born 4th May 1960, she
manages a very successful fashion business in Mumbai
called Melange, also actively involved with
charitable work with the Morarka Foundation, founded
by her uncle, Mr. Kamal Morarka, in conjunction with
her son, she is renovating the Royal mansion in
Kathiwada, and is developing the surrounding 100
acres to grow organic produce; he had issue. He died
21st February 2005.
- Yuvraj Digvijay Singh Kathiwada (succeeded as
Rana Sahib Shri Digvijay Sinh) (qv)
- HH Thakurani Saheb Snehlata Kumari, married late
1960's (as his second wife), HH Thakur Sahib Shri
Chhatrasalji Digvijaysinhji of Limbdi.
- Rajkumari Urmila Kumari
- Rana Sahib Shri
DIGVIJAY SINH (see above)
- Thakur Sahib Bhawani Sinh, married and had issue.
- Kumari (name unknown), married Kumar Shri
Jayendrasinh of Pal
Jagir in Gujarat, and has issue.
- Thakur Moti Singh, married and had issue.