|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT
HISTORY: Estate holders were....
- Thakur LAD SINGH,
Thakur of Rewasa 1618/1621, better known as Lad Khan,
he was the son of Raja Raisal of Amarsar, married
and had issue, eleven sons. He died 1621 at Brindaban.
- Kunwar Kalyan Singh, died vpsp in 1596.
- Thakur Madho Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Sunder Das of Thakurwas and Sunderasan in
- Kunwar Keshav Das, died sp.
- Kunwar Aaskaran Singh of Baradwa, Bhimod,
Dayalpura in Marwar and Mandoli, Malkhera, HIrawas,
Gordhanpura, Bhimo and Karanga in Shekhawati.
- Kunwar Jugrup Singh of Nimas.
- Kunwar Kesari Singh of Khatu, Sanwaloda,
Chachiwad, Niradhana and Kanpura.
- Kunwar Hari Singh of Lamia, Dhingpur, Bajiyawas,
Rolana, Khora, Balupura, Bochasi, Turkiyas, Gadri,
Loniawas, Todawas and Parvedi, he was the ancestor
of the Lalsinghot sub-clan.
- Kunwar Jodh Singh, died sp.
- Kunwar Gordhan Singh, died sp.
- Kunwar Brindabhan Das, died sp on 4th
- Thakur MADHO SINGH,
Thakur of Rewasa 1621/1641, married and had issue,
thirteen sons. He died in or about 1641.
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, died sp.
- Thakur Udai Singh, married and had issue. He died
in a battle against the Gaurs of Maroth.
- Thakur Kan Singh of Bharija, Goriyan, Hudeel,
Khorindi, Lalas, Bhilal and Depar; he married and
- Baisa (name
unknown), married (as his second
wife) Thakur Raghunath Singh Mertia, in 1717
he captured Maroth from the Gaurs, in concert
with his father-in-law and his maternal uncle,
the Rajawat Thakur of Thikana Bagru Mahal in
Jaipur; and the territory was recognized by
the Mughal Emperor as his State and he was
granted the title of Raja. She had issue, two
sons, who divided Maroth State equally between
- Raja Sabal Singh, Raja of Minda
- Raja Vijay Singh, Raja of
- Kunwar Rai Singh, died sp.
- Kunwar Hindu Singh of Motliyas, Gogawas,
Bhordabas, Mordatu, Roru, Rajanpura, Karanga and
- Kunwar Dwarka Das of Ghatwa, Daulatpura, Kichak,
Jhamawas, Rawanpati and Khatawada.
- Kunwar Jagat Singh, died sp.
- Kunwar Maya Singh of Sunda-ka-Bas, Bidoli and
- Thakur Sur Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Bigat Singh of Singhasan, Mondiyawas,
Soliyawas, Tarpura, Mohabatsari, Toliyasar, Barwasi,
Dinan, Parjanpura, Thimoli and Fatehsara.
- Kunwar Than Singh of Malkhera and Gorawadi.
- Kunwar Man Singh of Dewala.
- Kunwar Jait Singh of Kantiya, Kooli, Boon and
- Kunwar of Khori
- Thakur SUR SINGH,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1641/1670, he was granted the
estates of Khachariawas, Alloda, Gopinathpura, Kanwai,
Tiloti and Ganeri, married and had issue. He was
killed by Rao Indra Singh of Jodhpur in about 1670.
- Thakur Ajab Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Salehdi Singh
- Kunwar Banmal Das, died sp.
- Kunwar Jaskaran Singh
- Thakur AJAB SINGH,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1670/1671, married and had
issue. He died 1671.
- Thakur Fateh Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Mokham Singh of Tiloti.
- Kunwar Kushal Singh of Swarupdesar.
- Kunwar Rai Singh of Khinwaj.
- Thakur FATEH SINGH,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1671/1705, married (amongst
others), Thakurani Sita Kanwar, she committed sati in 1705, and
had issue. He died 1705.
- Kunwar Shyam Singh, married Kunwarani Shringar
Kanwar, committed sati
in 1692, and had issue. He died 1692.
- Kunwar Sanwant Singh, died sp.
- Kunwar Madan Singh
- Kunwar Ratan Singh
- Kunwar Abhai Singh
- Kunwar Prithi Singh, died sp.
- Kunwar Amar Singh of Marpalsar.
- Kunwar Udai Singh, died sp.
- Kunwar Saib Singh, died sp.
- Thakur GUMAN SINGH,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1705/1755, he was granted
Khachariawas, Kuli, Chak, Mulyawas, Bjorija. Alloda,
Mitai, Nimas, Raihandpura, Gogawas and
Bhorinda-ka-Bass in 1734, married and had issue. He
died 1755 in a gunpowder explosion at Ramgarh.
- Kunwar Daulat Singh, died vp 1754 in the
battle of Merta.
- Kunwar Bhopal Singh, died vp.
- Kunwar Jhujhar Singh, died 1755 in a gunpowder
explosion at Ramgarh.
- Kunwar Bishan Singh, died 1755 in a gunpowder
explosion at Ramgarh.
- Kunwar Nawal Singh, died 1755 in a gunpowder
explosion at Ramgarh.
- Thakur Duleha Singh (qv)
- Thakur DULEHA SINGH,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1755/1801, he was granted
Soopka and Inderpura in 1792, married and had issue.
He died 15th March 1801.
- Thakur Shivdan Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Nahar Singh
- Kunwar Amar Singh of Alloda.
- Kunwar Lachman Singh of Bhagwanpura.
- Baisa (name unknown) [Thakurani Sahiba of
Kuchaman], married Thakur Shivnath Singh of Kuchaman.
- Thakur SHIVDAN
SINGH, Thakur of Khachariawas 1801/1816,
married and had issue, 19 children (14 died vp). He died 2nd
- Kunwar Bakhtawar Singh, became insane and was
overlooked in the succession, married and had issue.
He died 24th December 1827.
- Kunwar Sardul Singh, born about 1826, petitioned
the Maharaja of Jaipur to reclaim his birthright,
but it was finally dismissed in 1883, married and
had issue. He died 1898.
- Thakur Chattar Sal (qv)
- Thakur Ram Singh (qv)
- Baisa (name unknown), married in 1830
(Jaith Badi 12, 1887VS), Thakur Udai Singh of Sankoo
- Baisa (name unknown). married in 1830
(Jaith Badi 12, 1887VS), the Thakur Saheb of
Mahariyan in Bikaner.
- Thakur RAM SINGH,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1816/1827, died sp 26th
- Thakur CHATTAR SAL,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1827/1874, born 1810,
originally adopted to Thakur Than Singh of Lalasari,
but was recalled to succeed in 1827, married 1stly,
1825 (Ashad Shukla 12, 1882VS), Thakurani (name unknown) of
Raghunathgarh in Jodhpur, married 2ndly, Thakurani (name unknown) of
Borunda, married 3rdly, Thakurani (name unknown) of
Khatu, married 4thly, Thakurani (name unknown) of
Khatu, and had issue. He died 18th October 1874.
- Kunwar Binraj Singh, died vpsp.
- Thakur Bijay Singh (by the 3rd marriage)(qv)
- Baisa (name unknown) [Rani Sahiba of
Pisangan], married Raja Kalyan Singh of Pisangan.
- Thakur BIJAY SINGH,
Thakur of Khachariawas 1874/1886, born 1844, married
1860, the daughter of Thakur Bahadur Singh of Geejgarh, and had
issue, four sons and one daughter. He died 1886 at
Jaipur House, Mayo College in Ajmer.
- Thakur Gobind Singh (qv)
- Thakur Gopal Singh, born 1867, married the
daughter of the Thakur Saheb of Bonlala, and had
issue, four sons and two daughters. He died 10th
- Thakur Kalu Singh, died sp.
- Thakur Shivnath Singh, married and had issue,
- Thakur Devi Singh, married Thakurani Bane Kanwar, and had issue, four sons.
- Thakur Bhairon Singh, born 23rd October 1923
in Khachariawas, Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan,
educated to High School, Member
of the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly
1952/1972 and 1977/2002; Member of the Rajya
Sabha 1974/1977; Chief Minister of Rajasthan
1977/1980 and 1990/1992 and 1993/1998; Leader
of the Opposition 1980/1990 and 1998/2002;
Vice-President of India and ex officio
Chairman of Rajya Sabha 2002/- ; married
Thakurani Suraj Kanwar, and
has issue, one daughter.
- Rani Ratan
Kanwar, married Rajvi Narpat Singh [aka
Narpat Singh Rajvi], born 23rd January 1952 in
Sikar, Minister of Health in the Government of
Rajasthan and an M.L.A. from Chittorgarh, son
of Rajvi Amar Singh of the Bikaner Royal
Family, and his wife, Rani Jas Kanwar, and has
- Mumal Rajvi, a lawyer by
- Vikramaditya Singh Rajvi, he was
adopted by Thakur Bhairon Singh Shekhawat,
and his wife, Thakurani Suraj Kanwar,
presently (2016) studying in
- Abhimanyu Singh Rajvi, Vice
President of B.J.P. Yuva Morcha in
- Thakur Bishan Singhji, married and had
- Thakur Jitendra Singhji, born 7th May
1958, Sub-Editor, Rajasthan Patrika,
Senior Journalist, married Thakurani Meena
Rathore, born 8th December 1961, daughter
of Thakur Bane Singh, and has issue, three
- Capt. Baisa Swati Shekhawat, born 17th
September 1983, presently (2010) serving
in the Indian Army, with the rank of
- Baisa Pooja Shekhawat, born 2nd
February 1985, presently (2010) working
in the Airlines, married Shri Gajendra
- Baisa Krishna Shekhawat, born 2nd
February 1992, presently (2010) studying
at the International College for Girls
- Thakur Rajendra Singhji, born 22nd
February 1959, Deputy Superintendent of
Police, Rajasthan; married Thakurani
Santosh Kumari, and has issue.
- Kunwar Navdeep Singh Shekhawat, born
13th November 1985, educated at Mayo
College, Ajmer and Glion Institute of
Higher Education, Switzerland.
- Baisa Harshini Lata Shekhawat, born
29th April 1989, educated at Mayo
College Girls School, Ajmer.
- Shrimati Snehalata Shekhawat, married
Major Rajendra Pratap Singh, and has
issue, one daughter.
- Baisa Aanchal Singh Rathore,
born 19th August 1992, graduated from
Mayo College Girls School, Ajmer.
- Thakur Bhupendra Singhji, born 17th
September, presently (2010) serving as the
public relations officer at the University
of Rajasthan; married Thakurani Anju
Rathore, and has issue, three children.
- Baisa Bhawanika Shekhawat, born 23rd
- Baisa Princy Shekhawat, born 14th
- Kunwar Abhijeet Singh Shekhawat, born
- Shrimati Rajeshwari Shekhawat, married
Shri Ratan Singh Rathore, serving as
Vigilance Officer in Rajasthan tourism,
and has issue, two children.
- Harshvardhan Singh Rathore,
born 23rd July.
- Baisa Harshita Rathore,
studying at the Maharani Gayatri Devi
- Thakur Gordhan Singh
- Thakur Lakshman Singh, married and has
- Kunwar Pratap Singh, presently (2010),
M.L.A. from Civil Lines constituency
- Thakur Kan Singh, married and has issue.
- Kunwar Pratap Singh
- Kunwar Kesari Singh
- Baisa (name unknown), married Thakur
Panney Singh of Shyamgarh in Jodhpur.
- Thakur GOBIND
SINGH, Thakur of Khachariawas
1886/1900, born 22nd March 1866, educated at
Mayo College, Ajmer; appointed Superintendent of
Shikar Khana, married 1stly, Thakurani (name unknown),
died in 1893 (Magh Badi 2, 1950VS), married
2ndly, a daughter of the Thakur Saheb of
Malsisar in Bikaner, she died sp in 1905,
and had issue. He died 2nd July 1900.
- Thakur KALYAN
SINGH, Thakur of Khachariawas
1900/1937, born 3rd January 1888, Judge of the
High Court of Jaipur State 1925/1932, married,
1911, the daughter of Thakur Chatter Singh
Mertia of Rupaheli in Udaipur, and had issue. He
died 12th December 1937.
- Thakur Surendra Singh (qv)
- Lt.-Col. Thakur Narpat Singh, born 1915,
served in the Indian Army.
- Thakur Dharmveer Singh, born 1920, married
and had issue.
- Baisa Pratibha Kanwar, married Thakur
Pushpendra Singh of Baghsuri.
- Baisa Usha Kanwar, married Col. Thakur
Vikram Singh Hariasar.
- Kunwar Shatrughan Singh, married Rajkumari
Rajeshwari, daughter of Maharaj Laxman Singh
Jhala of Barisadri.
- Kunwar Dr. Mahendra Singh, married
Kunwarani Dr. Usha Kumari, daughter of
Thakur Ummed Singh of Santha.
- Thakur Ghanshyam Singh, born 1926.
- Thakur Jai Bahadur Singh, born 1927, married
and had issue.
- Baisa Nivedita Kumari, married to Dr.
Kushan Singh Chuntisara
- Kunwar Devdatt Singh, married to Baisa
Reenu Kumari of Naigarhi.
- Thakurani Prem Kumari, married Thakur
Krishna Singh of Alaniawas,
and had issue.
- Thakurani Sushila Kanwar, married Thakur
Narendra Singh of Barli
in Ajmer Merwera.
SURENDRA SINGH, Thakur of Khachariawas
1937/1996, educated privately, married Thakurani
Mohan Kanwar, daughter of Apji Onkar Singh of Palaitha in
Kotah, and his third wife, Rani Krishna Kumari,
and had issue, three sons. He died 5th December
1996 at Jaipur.
- Thakur Virendra Singh (qv)
- Thakur Rajendra Singh, married a daughter of
the Thakore Shri of Bagrol in Gujarat.
- Thakur Prabhakar Singh, married a daughter
of the Rana of Kuthar in Himachal Pradesh.
VIRENDRA SINGH, Thakur of Khachariawas