|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
see Bachgoti family tree.
- Rana PHER SINGH
[Pher Shah], Rana Saheb of Thalrai and Khajurgaon, grandson of Rana
- Rana RAGHUNATH SINGH,
Rana Saheb of Thalrai and Khajurgaon, a cousin of Rana Beni Madho
Singh of Shankarpur, he initially sided with the rebels in
1857, but submitted in 1858, and thereafter rendered good service to
the Government, by maintaining its authority in his district and by
guarding the bridge at Bithoraghat; he was invested with the powers of
an Assistant Commissioner in 1860; married and had issue.
- Kunwar (name unknown), married and had issue. He
- Rana Sir Shankar Bakhsh Singh (qv)
- Rana Sir SHANKAR BAKHSH
SINGH, Rana Saheb of Thalrai and Khajurgaon -/1897, born 27th
Head of the younger branch of the
House of Bais-Tilokchandi Rajputs; the title of Rana was formally
1877; he was awarded a Medal of Honour at the Imperial Darbar in Delhi
on 1st January 1877; created C.S.I. [cr.1882], and K.C.S.I. [cr.1887];
Member of the Viceroy's Legislative Council 1886; Honourary Magistrate;
President of the British Indian Association 1877/1897; married and had
issue. He died 1897.
- Kunwar Lal Chandra Shukan Singh [ Lal Chandra Bhukhan
Singh], born 1860, died 7th August 1894.
- Rani Vaishni, married (as his first wife), married Raja
Akshay Singhji of Banera.
- Rana Sir SHEORAJ SINGH,
Rana Saheb of Thalrai and Khajurgaon 1897/1913, born 1865, K.C.I.E.
[cr.1911] (#2), he relinquished his rights
to his son by a document (dastbardari)
on 9th May 1913; married and had issue, as well as further issue by
Musammat Sarwar. He died 14th April 1920.
- Rana Uma Nath Baksh Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Shambhu Nath Baksh Singh
- Shri Jang Bahadur (by Musammat Sarwar), attained his
majority on 2nd May 1930.
- Shri Bam Bahadur (by Musammat Sarwar)
- Rana UMA NATH BAKSH SINGH,
Rana Saheb of Thalrai and Khajurgaon 1913/1946, married and had
issue. He died
27th July 1946.
- Rana Shivamber Singh (qv)
- Rana SHIVAMBER SINGH,
Rana Saheb of Thalrai and Khajurgaon 1946/-, born 1905, married 1stly,
Kumari Devi, daughter of Supradipta Manyabara Cdg. Gen. HH Shri Tin
Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal,
and his wife, HH Bada Maharani Dikshya Kumari Devi, had issue, one
son, married 2ndly, Rani Laxmi Devi of Sanjauha, had
issue, two daughters, married 3rdly, Rani Shanti Devi of
Samaspur, had issue, three sons and one daughter, and had issue, four
sons and three daughters.
- Rani Vishalakshi Kumari (by Rani Laxmi Devi), married the
Rao Sahib of
Maihar in Rajasthan.
- Rani Ranjana Kumari (by Rani Laxmi Devi), married Rawal
and has issue.
- Rajkumar Amresh Kumar Singh [Vijay Singh], married
Rajkumari Abha Kumari from Kalakankar,
and has issue, one daughter and
- Rana Shivnath Saran Singh (by Rani Shanti Devi) (qv)
- Kunwarani Rudrani Kumari (by Rani Shanti Devi), married
Singh of Khandela-Junior.
- Rajkumar Devendra Pratap Singh (by Rani Shanti Devi)
- Rajkumar Anantesh Singh (by Rani Shanti Devi)
- Rana SHIVNATH SARAN SINGH,
Rana Saheb of Thalrai and Khajurgaon (see ab
- Rajkumari Poornima Devi, married 28th
April 1979, Tikka Pramod Singh of Baghal,
and has issue, two sons.
- Rajkumari (name unknown) [Rani Sahiba of Bhinai],
married Raja Sardul Singh of Bhinai.
- Kunwar (name unknown), younger
brother of the Rana Sahib of Khajurgaon, married Rajkumari
Krishna Devi, daughter of Raja Padmanabh Singh Deo of Dharakote.
- Raja Saheb of Khajurgaon, married a daughter of Raja
Raghunath Shah of Agori-Barhar,
and his wife, Rani Beni Kanwar.
- Smt. Rani Malvika Singh, married Raja Vikram Singh, present
Raja Saheb of Daiya, and has issue.