|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: The
founder of the family was Maharaj Dalpat Singh, a younger brother of
Raja Ratan Singh of Ratlam. Estate
- Thakur FATEH SINGH,
1st Thakur Sahib of Kod 1686/- , founder
of the Fatehsinghot clan of the Rathore Dynasty, including the Thakurs
of Umarkot (M.P.), married and had issue.
- Kunwar Akshai Singh, he was granted the thikana of
- Thakur Saheb PARBAT SINGH,
Thakur Sahib of Kod 1918/- , born 1890, educated at
Indore; married (a), a lady from Bakhatgarh, married (b), a lady from
issue, four sons and three daughters.
- Kumar Prajapat Singh, born 1914, educated at Chiefs'
a lady from Sukhada, and had issue.
- Kumar (name unknown)
Singh, born 1936.
- Kumar Hari Pratap Singh
- Thakur Ram Pratap Singh, married and had issue. He died
- Kumari Madhuri Kumari [?=Thakurani Madhvi
Kumari of Achrol]
- Kumar Raghbir Pratap Singh
- Thakur Raguveer Pratap Singh, married and has issue.
- Kunwarani Madhulika Kumari, married Kunwar Chatur
Pradeep Singh of Shivrati, and has
son and two daughters.