LOCATION: Himachal Pradesh AREA: 123.03 kmē VILLAGES: xx POPULATION: 8,968 (1901) RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: Rs DYNASTY/LINEAGE: SisodiaSEAT: Patta ACCESSION: 15th April 1948
AGENCY: Shimla Hill States 1816/1933 then Simla Hill States Superintendency and Punjab Hill States Agency 1933/1947 PRIVY PURSE: Rs 16,500
PRESENT RULER: Thakur LALITENDER CHAND, present Thakur Sahib of Mahilog since 22nd January 2011.
married Thakurani Krishna Kumari, daughter of Thakur Kesri Singhji of Jojawar, and his wife, Thakurani Laxman Kanwar, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Tikka Jitendra Chand, married Tikka Rani Ragini Kumari, daughter of Thakur Narpat Singh Rajawat of Gaoil in Rajasthan, and his wife, Thakurani Shakuntala Kumari, and has issue, two daughters.
- Kumari Shreya Sisodia
- Kumari Yashshwani Sisodia
- Kumari Durgeshwari Kumari, married to Thakur Veerbhadra Singh Chudasama of Gamph in Gujarat, and has issue, one son and one daughter.
- Kumar Krishnaraj Chudasama
- Kumari Kamakshi Chudasama
- Raja KANDOSI CHAND, 6th Thakur of Mahilog
- Raja UTTAM CHAND,Thakur of Mahilog, he named his state Mahilog, married a sister of the Raja of Keonthal.
- Rana AJIT CHAND,
Thakur of Mahilog, he lost much of his state to
- Thakur NAHAR CHAND, Thakur of Mahilog -/1801, married the daughter of Raja Bhup Sen of Keonthal, and had issue. He died 1801.
- Mian Khushal Chand, married and had issue. He died
- Thakur Sansar Chand (qv)
- Mian Fateh Singh, married and had issue.
- Mian Chimna Singh
- Thakur SANSAR CHAND, Thakur of Mahilog 1801/1849, he fled to Nalagarh when the Gurkhas invaded his state in 1803, and when they were expelled by the British, he received a sanad confirming him as ruler of Mahilog on 4th September 1815. He died 1849.
- Tikka Jagat Chand, died vpsp.
- Thakur Dhalip Chand (qv)
- Kanwar Bir Singh, died sp.
- Kanwar Ganesh Singh, born 1841, died 1900.
- Thakur DHALIP CHAND, Thakur of Mahilog 1849/1880, born 1829, married and had issue. He died 1880.
- Rana Raghunath Chand (qv)
- Rana RAGHUNATH CHAND, Thakur of Mahilog 1880/1902, born 1861/1866, succeeded 16th May 1880 (#1), he was granted the title of Rana as a personal distinction in 1898, married 1stly, Rani Rudar Devi of Raipur-Rani, married 2ndly, Kumari (name unknown) from Theog, married 3rdly, a daughter of Raja Bijay Singh of Dada-Siba, died 1918, married 4thly, a Kumari from Sirmur, and had issue. He died 16th September 1902.
- Thakur Durga Chand (by Rani Rudar Devi) (qv)
- Kumari Darshan Kumari (by Rani Rudar Devi),
married Capt. Rao Krishanpal Singh of Awagarh, and had
issue. She died 1964.
- Kanwar Shiv Singh (by 2nd marriage), born 1899, educated at Aitchison Chiefs' College, Lahore and at Punjab University; he entered the Punjab Civil Service, married 1stly, Kanwarani Premlata, married 2ndly, Kanwarani (name unknown), married 3rdly, Kanwarani Kusumlata, she died 17th December 2014, and had issue, two sons and three daughters. He died in March 1962.
- Kumari Bhagirathi (by Kanwarani Premlata), married Kanwar Bikram Singh, and had issue, two sons and one daughter.
- Kumari Vandana
- Harshvardhan Singh
- Rajdeep Singh
- Sudarshan Kanwar (by Kanwarani Kusumlata)
- Sabita Devi (by Kanwarani Kusumlata)
- Suresh Kanwar (by Kanwarani Kusumlata)
- Ranjana Kumari (by Kanwarani Kusumlata)
- Kumari Prathiba Kumari [Rani Prathiba Kumari of Nalagarh], married Raja Jogendra Singh of Nalagarh, and had issue. She died January 1972.
- Kumari (name
unknown), married Capt. Kanwar Shamsher
Singh of Bilaspur.
She died 1958.
- Thakur DURGA CHAND, Thakur of Mahilog 1902/1934, born 5th April 1898, educated at Aitchison Chiefs' College, Lahore; married 1918, Thakurani Purnima Manjree, daughter of Raja Bir Sher Jodhi Singh of Barpali, born 1902, died December 1932, and had issue. He died 16th December 1934.
- Thakur Narendra Chand (qv)
- Kumari Amar Manjree Devi, married Maharaj Raghubir
Singh of Jodhpur (see Raoti).
- Kanwar Mohinder Singh, born 6th April 1928 in Shimla, died unmarried March 1945 in Shimla.
- Kanwar Ravinder Singh, married Kanwarani Yashoda Kumari, daughter of Kanwar Gopal Singh of Baghat, and his wife, Kanwarani Deviwati, and had issue.
- Kumari Durgesh Nandini, born 1960, married
Rajkumar Rajendra Singh of Jodhpur, and has
issue, two daughters.
- Thakur NARENDRA CHAND, Thakur of Mahilog 1934/2011, born 5th October 1921, educated at Queen Mary's College, Lahore, at Aitchison Chiefs' College, Lahore and a graduate of Cambridge University; granted full ruling powers in 1942, former President of the Doon Congress Committee for several years and non-official member of various boards and corporations; married 1stly, 6th April 1942, Thakurani Parkash Devi, daughter of Thakur Nachint Chand Katoch of Alelal-Bijapur, and his wife, Thakurani Har Devi, married 2ndly, 30th July 1963, Thakurani Sabha Devi, daughter of Kanwar Mangal Singh of Koti, and his wife, Kanwarani Padmawati, and has issue. He died 22nd January 2011.
- Thakur Lalitender Chand (qv)
- Kunwar Karaminder Singh, married 1stly, (div.), Kunwarani Chattar Kumari, daughter of Thakur Kesri Singh of Kanota, married 2ndly, Kunwarani Bimla Devi, daughter of Kanwar Baldev Singh of Behli in Kunihar, and his wife, Kanwarani Ram Devi, and had issue.
- Kunwar Kurminder Singh, married Kunwarani Dimple Kumari, born 1976, daughter of Raja Krishen Singh of [?Kotkhai], and his wife, Rani Pushpa Devi, and has issue.
- Hitendra Singh, born 6th April 1998 in Solan.
- Thakur LALITENDER CHAND, Thakur of Mahilog (see above)
- Kanwar Narender Singh, married Kumari Shanta Devi,
daughter Kanwar Fateh Singh of Rawingarh, and had