|PREDECESSORS and SHORT
HISTORY: The estate was situated 272 kilometres north of Jaipur City. Estate holders were....
- Thakur MAHA SINGH,
Thakur of Malsisar 1745/1770, son of Thakur Zorawar
Singh of Jhujhunu, started the construction of
Malsisar Fort in 1762, married 1stly, Thakurani
Bikawatiji of Kajala, married 2ndly, Thakurani
Kanlotiji of Meloosar, and had issue, two sons (by 2nd
wife) and seven daughters (by 1st wife). He died 1770.
- Thakur Prithi Singh (by Thakurani Kanlotiji) (qv)
- Kunwar Zalim Singh of Sithal (by Thakurani
- Thakur PRITHI SINGH,
Thakur of Malsisar 1770/1822, married and had issue.
He died 1822.
- Kunwar Devi Singh. died vpsp.
- Thakur Dungar Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Amar Singh, killed in 1831 (Bhadwa Sudi 12,
- Thakur DUNGAR SINGH,
Thakur of Malsisar 1822/1825, married and had issue.
He died 1825.
- Thakur DULEHA SINGH,
Thakur of Malsisar 1825/1858, married 1stly, Thakurani
Bidawatiji I of Senali, married 2ndly, Thakurani
Bikawatiji of Baye, married 3rdly, Thakurani
Bidawatiji II of Senali, and had issue. He died 14th
- Kunwar Chattar Singh (by Thakurani Bikawatiji),
- Thakur UDAI SINGH,
Thakur of Malsisar 1858/1878, born 1841, second son of
Thakur Roop Singh of Mandrella,
and his wife, Thakurani Bikawatiji of Janwa, confirmed
in the succession on 4th August 1863, married (as his
only wife), Thakurani sa Bikawatji of Bajrangasar,
died 1879, and had issue. He died 19th March 1878 (#2).
- Thakur Bhur Singh (qv)
- Thakur Chattar Singh, married Thakurani Gulab
Kanwar of Lamia in Jodhpur, and had issue.
- Kunwar Harnath Singh, adopted by Thakur Chander
Singh of Dundlod and succeeded there as Rawal
Harnath Singhji Bahadur of Dundlod.
- Thakur Ishwari Singh
- Thakur Karni Singh, adopted to Chowkari, married
and had issue.
- Thakur Jiwan Singh, a claimant for the gaddi of
- Thakur Devi Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakur Bhawani Singh, a claimant for the gaddi of
- Baisa Bhallabh Kanwar
- Thakur Bahadur Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakur Raj Singh, married Thakurani (name unknown) Kumari, daughter of Maharaj Moti Singhji of Raoti, and had issue.
- Kunwar Pratap Singhji, married and had
- Baisa Geetanjali Kanwar, married Kunwar
Vikram Singhji of Ras,
and has issue, one son.
- Thakurani Sajjan Kanwar, married 1924 at
Dundlod, Thakur Salim Singhji of Badu in Jodhpur.
- Rani Fateh Kanwar, married 1891, Rao Saheb Mod
Singhji of Deolia.
- Thakur BHUR SINGH,
Thakur of Malsisar 1878/1932, born 14th January 1863 (#2) at Mandrella,
constructed Malsisar House at Jaipur, Member of the
Council of Ministers of Jaipur State in 1895/1909,
married the daughter of Thakur Shyam Singh Mertia of
Baghot, died 8th December 1897, and had issue. He died
31st December 1932.
- Thakur Shivnath Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Bagh Singh, born 1st March 1887, died 26th
- Thakur Takhat Singh (qv)
- Thakur SHIVNATH
SINGH, Thakur of Malsisar 1932/1947, born
1882, educated at Maharaja's College, Jaipur; married
1stly, 1900, a daughter of the Thakur of Jasana, died
1903, married 2ndly, 1906 at Bikaner, the younger
daughter of Rao Bahadur Raja Jeevraj Singh Tanwar of
Rori (see Khatipura),
died 1963. He died sp on 21st November 1947 at
Malsisar House in Jaipur.
- Thakur TAKHAT SINGH,
Thakur of Malsisar 1947/1970, born 1889, also Thakur
of Mandrella 1942/1970, educated at Mayo College,
Ajmer; married in 1906 (as his only wife), a daughter
of the Thakur of Dadrera in Bikaner, died 1909. He
died sp on 5th May 1970 (#1).