|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT
HISTORY: Estate holders were....
- Thakur DAULAT SINGH,
1st Thakur of Mandrella 1751/1791,
born 1734, third son of Thakur
of Jhunjhunu, married 1stly, a daughter of Thakur
Bijay Singh of
Chadwas in Bikaner, married 2ndly, another daughter of
Singh of Chadwas in Bikaner, married 3rdly, a daughter
of Thakur Sawai
Singh of Churu, and had issue. He died 1791.
- Thakur Lakshman Singh (qv)
- Thakur Saiva Singh (qv)
- Thakur Kan Singh, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Nandram Singh
- Kunwar Madan Singh
- Thakur Lal Singh, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Ram Singh, died young.
- Thakur Ranjit Singh, he constructed the Fort of
married and had
- Thakur Bhagwant Singh, fl.1831
- Thakur Panney Singh, fl.1831
- Thakur LAKSHMAN
2nd joint Thakur of Mandrella 1791/1802 ,
born 1754, married the
Thakur of Depalsar, and had issue. He died 1802.
- Thakur Bishan Singh (qv)
- Thakur Swaroop Singh, joint Thakur of Mandrella
adopted by his uncle Thakur Saiva
Singh, he succeeded by adoption, married
and had issue, four sons.
- Thakur Nathu Singh, died 1844.
- Thakur Ratan Singh, married the daughter of
Hanwant Singh of
He died sp in or about April 1853.
- Thakur Gopal Singh, died 1844.
- Thakur Roop Singh, married and had issue. He
- Thakur Magni Singh (qv)
- Thakur Udai Singh, he was adopted by Thakur
Singh of Malsisar.
- Baiji Lal Asman Kumari
- Thakur SAIVA SINGH,
3rd joint Thakur of Mandrella 1791/1799, born
1756, adopted his
nephew, died sp in 1799.
- Thakur BISHAN SINGH,
4th joint Thakur of Mandrella 1802/-
- Thakur MAGNI SINGH,
5th Thakur of Mandrella -/1853, married
and had issue.
- Thakur Jawahar Singh (qv)
- Thakur JAWAHAR
6th Thakur of Mandrella 1853/1908,
he adopted Kunwar Bagh Singh, second son of Thakur Bur
Malsisar; married and had adoptive issue.
- Thakur BAGH SINGH,
7th Thakur of Mandrella 1908/1934, born
1886, married in 1906, the
Shivnath Singh of Nema, died 2nd January 1961. He died
- Thakur TAKHAT SINGH,
8th Thakur of Mandrella 1942/1970, son
of Thakur Bhur Singh of
Malsisar, he succeeded by adoption on 25th November
1942, died sp on 5th May 1970
without leaving a successor.