|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT
HISTORY: the estate was founded in 1859 by Thakur Mukand Singh,
only son of Thakur Nathu Singh
of Nawalgarh (Pana 4). Estate
- Thakur MUKAND SINGH,
1st Thakur of Mukangarh 1859/1876, married and had issue, as
well as adoptive issue. He
- Rani Ugam Kanwar, married Rao Saheb Bahadur Singh of Masuda.
- (A) Thakur Berisal Singh (qv)
Thakur BERISAL SINGH,
2nd Thakur of Mukangarh 1876/1895, born as Kunwar Berisal
Singh, son of Thakur Durjan Sal of Nawalgarh,
adopted by Thakur Mukand Singh as his successor; married 1882, the
daughter of the Thakur of Babira, and had issue, one
daughter. He died spm in 1895.
BAHADUR SINGH, 3rd Thakur of Mukangarh 1903/1910, son of Thakur
Jait Singh of Mandawa, married
Thakurani Dhap Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Gambhir Singh of Kanota, and
issue. He died 1910.
- Thakur Randhir Singh (qv)
- Baisa (name unknown), married the Thakur of Kharwa.
Thakur RANDHIR SINGH,
4th Thakur of Mukangarh 1910/1911 (16 months), died sp
Thakur BAGH SINGH,
5th Thakur of Mukangarh 1915/1953, born 1886, son of Thakur Phul
Singh of Mahansar,
married 1stly, daughter of the Thakur of Bagot, married 2ndly, a
of Thakur of Rajpura in Bikaner, and had issue. He died 5th January
- Kunwar Prabhakar Singh (by 1st wife), died vpsp.
- Kunwar Kishor Singh (by 1st wife), died vpsp.
- Kunwar Devi Singh (by 1st wife), died vpsp.
- Thakur Lal Singh (by 1st wife) (qv)
- Thakurani (name unknown)
Kunwar (by 1st wife), married the Thakur of
Meenda in Jodhpur.
- Thakur Kuber Singh (by 1st wife)
- Thakur Jeetendra Singh (by 2nd wife) (qv)
- Rani Somwati Kunwar (by 2nd wife), married Raja Ambikeshwar
Bux Rai of Bishrampur in Bihar, and
Thakur LAL SINGH,
6th Thakur of Mukangarh 1953/1961, married 1stly, Thakurani from Neema
in Bikaner, married 2ndly, Thakurani from Ras in Jodhpur. He died sp on 2nd
Thakur JEETENDRA SINGH,
7th Thakur of Mukangarh 1961/1975, he succeeded by adoption, married
the daughter of
Maj. Thakur Kishore
of Karnisar in Bikaner, died sp on 16th November 1975.
Thakur AJIT SINGH,
8th Thakur of Mukangarh (see above)
The help of Deepak Aggarwal
November 2003, is gratefully acknowledged.