|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY: Rulers
- Thakur FATEH SINGH,
1st Thakur Saheb of Naila 1863/1897, born 25th May 1830, son of
Singh of Peelwa;
Diwan of Jaipur -/1888, Member of the State
Chief Minister and Vice-President of the State Council; Tazimi
Sardar, Bakhshi Kilajat; married 1stly, Thakurani Sugan
Kanwar, daughter of Bhati Thakur Umed Singh of Savdau, married
2ndly, Thakurani Brij Kanwar, daughter of Kachwaha Thakur Bhairu Singh
of Watka, and had issue. He died 10th November 1897.
- Thakur Roop Singh (by Thakurani Sugan Kanwar) (qv)
- Thakur Guman Singh (by Thakurani Sugan Kanwar), born 28th
November 1859, married a
Kachhawa lady of
Mahandwas, and had issue. He died 1916.
- Thakur Lachman Singh, born 15th March 1880, married a
Bhati lady of
and had issue. He died 14th January 1951.
- Thakur Mangal Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakur Moti Singh, born 1885, married and had issue. He
- Thakur Devi Singh, married and had issue.
Thakur ROOP SINGH,
2nd Thakur Saheb of Naila 1897/1934, born 24th November 1856,
married 1stly, married Thakurani Indra Kanwar, daughter of Khangarot
Thakur Budh Singh of Harsoli, married 2ndly, Thakurani Raj Kanwar,
daughter of Nathawat Thakur Guman Singh
Bagra-ka-Bas, and had issue.
He died 13th October 1934.
- Thakur Pratap Singh (by Thakurani Raj Kanwar) (qv)
- Thakur Dalip Singh (by Thakurani Raj Kanwar), born 17th
October 1888, married a
Shekhawat lady of
Singhason, and had issue, three sons and four daughters. He died 6th
- Thakur Man Singh
- Thakur Ranjit Singh
- Maj. Thakur Sumer Singh
Thakur PRATAP SINGH,
3rd Thakur Saheb of Naila 1934/1940, born 1877, married 1stly
Kanwar, daughter of Ranawat Thakur Bahadur Singh of Karansar, married
lady of Khatoli-Kotah, died 10th
married 3rdly, Thakurani Kishan Kanwar of Tota Bagha in Jaisalmer
(Bhati), and had issue. He
- Kanwar Raghunath Singh (by Thakurani Suraj
Kanwar), born 1900, married a Khangarot lady of Dudu. He died sp in 1920.
- Baisa Anant Kanwar [Moti Kanwar] (by second wife), 9th
October 1903, married to Bankawat Raja Anandram of Lawan.
- Thakur Daulat Singh (by Thakurani Kishan Kanwar) (qv)
Thakur DAULAT SINGH,
4th Thakur Saheb of Naila 1940/1990, born 1905, married a
daughter of Tanwar Thakur Bhairu Singh of Khatipura in Bikaner, and had
issue. He died 1990.
- Thakur Ram Singh (qv)
- Baisa Rama Kumari, married Shekhawat Col. Thakur Pratap
Singh of Khatu.
- Baisa Uma Kumari, married Bundela Raja Surya Pratap Singh
Thakur RAM SINGH,
5th Thakur Saheb of Naila 1990/-, born 1926; married Thakurani
Jhaliji of Sayla, Gujarat, and had issue, two
- Thakur Dushyant Singh (qv)
- Thakur Bharat Singhji, married Thakurani
Padmini Kumari of Lalgarh, M.P., and had issue.
- Baisa Harsh Kumari
- Kunwar Nirbhay Singh, married Kunwarani Jagrati Kumari
Bhati of Bhanwari Marwar.
Thakur DUSHYANT SINGH,
6th and present Thakur Saheb of Naila (see above)
The help of Deepak Aggarwal is gratefully acknowledged,