|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
thikana in Rajasthan, ruled by the Tomar clan and descended from Raja
Anangpal Tomar II, ruler of Delhi in the 12th
century. Rulers and estate holders were...
- Rao Salunji (Saalivaahan)
- Rao Nihaalji
- Rao Dothji (Dohthaji)
- Rao Popatraj ji
- Rao Peepalrajji
- Rao Ranaji
- Rao Alsiji(Aasalji)
- Rao Kamalji (Kavarsi)
- Rao Mahipalji
- Rao Bhopalji, founded the Sarun Mata Temple in 1276, the
temple of Kuldevi of Tanwar Rajputs.
- Rao Bachrajji
- Rao Bhaadarji
- Rao Bahadur Singhji
- Rao Prithvirajji
- Rao Kalyaan Ji
- Rao Kumbhaaji
- Rao Baharsiji
- Rao Jagmaalji
- Rao Purnamalji
- Rao Laakhanji
- Rao Loonkaranji
- Rao Kanwalrajji (Kevalji), married and had issue.
- Rao Aasalji (qv)
- Rao Udoji, moved away from Patan and established Thikana
Gaonri (or Gaondi), and was ancestor of the Thakur Sahebs of Mandholi.
- Rao Aasalji
- Rao Kheebu (Pevji)
- Rao Sahamalji
- Rao Karpooriji
- Rao Beekoji
- Rao Chhotaa Aasalji
- Rao Balbhadra Singhji
- Rao Dalpat Singhji
- Rao Pratap Singhji
- Rao Kesri Singhji (Sinhraj)
- Rao Fateh Singhji
- Rao Jaswant Singhji
- Rao Ghaasiramji
- Rao Bamsiramji
- Rao SAMRATH SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan -/1757
- Rao SAMPAT SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan 1757/1790
- Rao JAWAHAR SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan 1790/-
- Rao LAXMAN SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan, married Rani Pran Kunwar, eldest daughter of Raja Sher
Singh, and had issue, three sons.
- Rao Kishan Singhji (qv)
- Thakur Pratap Singh, born 1825, married and had issue. He
died 20th July 1898.
- Rao KISHAN SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan -/1873, married and had adoptive issue. He
- (A) Rao Mukund Singhji
- Rao MUKUND SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan 1873/-, born about 1861, son of Thakur
brother of Rao Kishan Singh, he succeeded by adoption; married 1882 in
Patan, Rani (name
unknown), daughter of Thakur Pratap Singh of Diggi, and his third wife, Thakurani Roop
Kanwar. He died after 1899.
- Rao KHUMAN SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan, married and had issue.
- Rao MAHARAJ SINGHJI,
Rao of Patan
- Rao Sahib UDAYA SINGH,
Rao of Patan, married 1928 in Kathmandu, Rani
Lakshmi Kumari Devi, daughter of Gen. HH Shri Tin Maharaja Mohun
Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal,
Prime Minister of Nepal, and had issue.
- Raj Kumari Shubhraj Kumari [Maharani Shubhraj Kumari of
Bastar], born 1930, married 4th July
Pravir Chandra Bhanj Deo of Bastar. She
died sp 11th September 1996.
- Rao Sahib Bir Bikram Singhji (qv)
- Rajkumar Birendra Singhji, born 2nd January 1934,
married 16th May
Maharaj Kumari Nanda Kumari, daughter of HH Maharao Madan Singhji of Kutch, and his wife, HH
- Rajkumar Fateh Singhji, born 5th October 1935, died
- Rajkumari Sushil Kumari, born 18th January 1938, married
1975, Kunwar Durgadas Singhji of Boraj in Jaipur.
- Rao Sahib BIR BIKRAM
SINGHJI, Rao of Patan -/1991, born 18th August 1932,
married 28th April
1960, Rani Sahiba Raghuraj Kumari [presently the Rajmata Sahiba of
daughter of Maharaj Shri Pratap Singhji of Bhupalgarh
(Udaipur), and had issue. He died 11th September 1991.
- Rajkumari Bhavana Kumari, born 1st June 1961, married,
(div.), and has issue, two children.
- Rao Sahib Digvijay Singh (qv)
- Rajkumari Bandana Kumari, born 16th November 1964,
married 6th March
Kunwar Saheb Shivendra Singhji, son of the late Raja Saheb Nihal
of Pahargarh in Madhya Pradesh.
- Rajkumari Kalpana Kumari, born 18th August 1967, married
1998, Kunwar Saheb Hitendra Singhji, son of Thakur Dr. Pardaman Singhji
of Burail in Himachal Pradesh.
- Rao Sahib DIGVIJAY SINGH,
Rao of Patan (see above)