Raja Nav Chandra
Jadumoni Deo Jenamani, 19th and
present Raja Saheb of Rairakhol since 15th November 2014
Raja Hari Shanker
Chandra Jadumoni Deo Jenamani,
18th Raja Saheb of Rairakhol 1975/2014
|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
The Rajas of Rairakhol, Bonai, Seraikella and Kharsawan
are descended from four brothers who were Rathore rajputs
from Rajasthan, and the state was formerly subordinate to
Bamra until the 18th century. Rulers were...
- Raja BISHAN CHANDRA
DEO JANAMUNI, 14th Raja of Rairakhol
1825/1900, born 1818 or 1819, succeeded 1825 (#1), married and had issue,
one son. He died 10th June 1900.
- Tikait Babu Kristi Chandra Deo, married and had
issue. He died vp
- Raja Gaura Chandra Deo Janamuni (qv)
- Raja GAURA CHANDRA
DEO JANAMUNI, 15th Raja of Rairakhol
1900/1906, born 1870, he adopted Lal Bir Chandra Deo,
younger son of Raja Nilambar Chandra Deo of Bonai. He died sp in 1906.
- (A) Lal Bir
Chandra Deo, he succeeded as Bir Chandra Jadumani
Deo Janamuni, Raja of Rairakhol (qv)
- Raja BIR CHANDRA
JADUMANI DEO JANAMUNI, 16th Raja of Rairakhol
1906/1973, born 1894 and succeeded 3rd July 1906 (#2), son of Raja Nilambar
Chandra Deo of Bonai; educated at Rajkumar College,
Raipur; married the fifth daughter of Raja Pratap
Rudra Singh of Sonepur,
and had issue. He died 14th November 1973.
- Raja Girish Chandra Jadumoni Deo Jenamani (qv)
- Rani Shailendra Kumari Devi, married the Raja
Sahib of Hathora, U.P., and had issue.
- Rani Nagendra Kumari Devi (+), married Raja
Bahadur Anirudha Pratap Narain Singhji of Padrauna, and had
- Rajkumar Suresh Chandra Deo Jenamoni, Pattayat
Sahib in Rairakhol, married Rajkumar Rani Saroj
Manjari Devi, daughter of Raja Bahadur Naba Kishore
Chandra Singh Mardaraj Jagadev, Raja of Hindol, and his wife,
Rani Ratna Prabha Devi, and had issue.
- Kumari Indira Kumari Devi, married Kumar
Prassana Singh Deo of Karlapat, and has issue.
- Kumar Bhawani Shankar Singhdeo
- Kumar Bijay Singhdeo
- Kumar Sujay Shankar Singhdeo
- Kumar Kalyan Shankar Singhdeo
- Kumari Jaishree Kumari Devi, adopted by her
uncle Rajkumar Satya Narayan Chandra Deo Jenamoni
(see below), married Rajkumar B. K. Singh of Nayagarh, and has
- Kumari Suprabha Devi
- Kumar Dibya Narayan Singh
- Kumari Shalini Kumari Devi, married Rajkumar
Brijendra Pratap Sahi of Deara Raj in Oudh,
U.P., and has issue.
- Kumar Bhubaneshwar Pratap Sahi
- Kumar Udayshwer Pratap Sahi
- Kumar Prithviraj Chandra Deo, married Kumari
Minakshi Singh of Ranka,
Bihar, and has issue.
- Kumar Raghuraj Chandra Deo
- Kumari Suruchi Manjari Devi
- Kumari Sneh Lata Kumari Devi, married Rajkumar
Biswashwar Prashad Singh of Jharia, Bihar (now
Jarkhand), and has issue.
- Kumari Sadaraj Lakshmi Singh
- Kumari Sudershna Singh
- Kumari Satya Bhama Kumari Devi, married Rajkumar
Jayjeet Kishor Singh Deo of Panchkot Raj, West
Bengal, and has issue.
- Kumari Amritakshi Singhdeo
- Kumari Mridulakshi Singhdeo
- Kumari Annapurna Kumari Devi, married Rajkumar
Santosh Kumar Pal of Pal Lahara in
Orissa, and has issue.
- Kumari Rameshwari Pal
- Kumari Padmalaya Pal
- Rajkumari Kamal Kumari Devi [Rani Kamal Kumari
Devi of Pal Lahara], married Raja Sachinanda Pal of
Pal Lahara in
Orissa, and has issue.
- Rajkumari Padmini Kumari Devi
- Rajkumari Parvati Kumari Devi
- Raja R. C. Pal of Pal Lahara
- Rajkumar K. C. Pal
- Lal Saheb Satya Narayan Chandra Deo Jenamoni, he
adopted his niece, Kumari Jaishree Kumari Devi,
daughter of Rajkumar Suresh Chandra Deo Jenamoni,
Pattayat Sahib in Rairakhol (see above), and his
wife, Rajkumar Rani Saroj Manjari Devi; married Lal
Saheba Kanak Devi of Vasna in Gujarat, and has
- (A) Kumari Jaishree Kumari Devi, married
Rajkumar B. K. Singh of Nayagarh, and has issue.
- Rajkumari Kadam Kumari Devi [Rani Kadam Kumari
Devi of Nilgaon], married Raja Bhanu Pratap Shah of
Nilgaon [Neelgaown], U.P., and has issue.
- Rajkumar Indu Pratap Shah
- Rajkumari Nelam Kumari Devi
- Rajkumar Bindu Pratap Shah
- Kumar Saheb Prafulla Chandra Deo Jenamoni, married
Kumari Saheba Anurupa Devi of Jaypatna, and has
- Kumar Bir Bikram Chandra Deo
- Kumar Bir Kasari Chandra Deo
- Kumar Bir Pratap Deo
- Raja GIRISH CHANDRA
JADUMONI DEO JENAMANI, 17th Raja of Rairakhol
1973/1975, born 19th August 1914, married in December
1937, Rani Shada Rajya Laxmi Kumari Devi, youngest
daughter of Supradipta Manyabara Cdg. Gen. HH Shri Tin
Maharaja Sir Mohun Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana, Prime
Minister of Nepal, Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the
Nepalese Army and Maharaja of Lambjung
and Kaski, and his wife, HH Bada Maharani Dikshya
Kumari Devi, and had issue. He died 7th April 1975.
- Raja Hari Shanker Chandra Jadumoni Deo Jenamani
- Rajkumar Mahesh Chandra Deo
- Rajkumar Surya Chandra Deo
- Raja HARI SHANKER
CHANDRA JADUMONI DEO JENAMANI, 18th Raja of
Rairakhol 1975/2014, born 24th June 1941 in Calcutta,
educated at Hill Grange High School, Bombay, at Col.
Brown's Cambridge School, Dehradun, at St. Joseph's
Academy, Dehradun and at St. George's College,
Mussoorie, graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree
from Agra University; Life Member of the General
Council, Rajkumar College Society, Raipur,
Chattisgarh; Patron, Unnayan, Dehradun, Uttarakhand,
India; Trustee, Shivbalyogi Ashram Trust, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand, India; married 1stly, Rani Shri Parvati
Kumari Devi, daughter of HH Maharao Abhai Singhji
Bahadur of Sirohi,
married 2ndly, 20th June 1987 at Dehradun, Rani Sri
Sudha Raje Devi, daughter of the late Rao M. P. Singh
of Pali, Lalitpur in Uttar Pradesh, and had issue. He
died 15th November 2014.
- Rajkumari Dr. Nivritti Deo, born 5th July 1990;
graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang,
P.R. China (M.B.B.S.).
- Yuvaraj Nav Chandra Deo, he succeeded as Raja Nav
Chandra Jadumoni Deo Jenamani (qv)
- Raja NAV CHANDRA
JADUMONI DEO JENAMANI,
19th and present Raja Saheb of Rairakhol (see above)