LOCATION: Haryana AREA: xx sq.km. VILLAGES: xx POPULATION: xx RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: xx DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Chandel SEAT: xx ACCESSION: xx
PRESENT HEAD OF HOUSE: Sardar Sahib JAGDEEP SINGH, present Sardar Sahib of Ramgarh (Haryana) since 2001. (Geetanjali, House No.188, Sector 6, Panchkula 134 109, Haryana, India)
born 1954, educated at Lawrence School, Sanawar 1961/1970; B.Com., M.Com., P.G. Diploma in International Trade (P.U., Chandigarh); he has worked in various managerial positions in different locations across India with Rallis India Ltd.; presently (2009) involved in the management of various personal properties, assets and investments; married 1981, Rani Hershvijay Kumari, daughter of Thakur Sumer Singhji of Nawalgarh Pana 3, and his wife, Thakurani Chandra Vijai Kumari, and has issue.
- Tikka Jaideep Singh, born 1982, educated at Lawrence School,
Sanawar, at M.I.T., Pune (Engineering (E. & T.C.), and at
Wellingkar, Mumbai M.B.A); employed with I.C.I.C.I. Bank;
married 4th December 2011, Tikkarani Suvidhi Singh, daughter
of Lt.-Gen. Ashok Singh PVSM, AVSM, SM, VSM, presently (2014)
serving as G.O.C.-in-C. Southern Command at Pune, and has
issue, one daughter.
- Kunwar Jaivir Singh, born 1986, educated at Lawrence School, Sanawar and at Symbiosis, Pune (B.A. LLB.), presently (2009) practising law at the High Court of Punjab and Haryana in Chandigarh.
- Mian KUSHAL SINGH, Chief of Ramgarh 1763/1785, son of Mian Surat Chand, and founder of RamgarhThe 300 year old Fort at Ramgarh has now been converted into a heritage hotel - the first in Punjab and Haryana. In earlier times, the Fort comprised a much larger area. What now survives is basically a smaller portion. It boasts of 18ft thick walls. Ravages of time have played havoc with the Fort but the family, instead of abandoning it like many others, continues to live there, painstakingly renovating and faithfully reconstructing it. Part of it has been converted into a heritage resort, a unique feature of which is that it is perhaps India’s only heritage resort serving only vegetarian food and no liquor at all. Its 37ft high gate has been declared by the Limca Book of Records to be the tallest wooden gate in the country., married and had issue. He died 1785.
- Mian Maldeo Singh (qv)
- Mian Narain Das, married and had issue. He died 1845.
- Mian Hari Singh, married and had issue. He died 1854.
- Mian Daya Singh, married and had issue. He died 1879.
- Mian Ram Singh, married and had issue. He died 1888.
- Mian Gulab Singh, born 1871, married and had issue.
- Mian Ajmer Singh, born 1897, married and had
issue, four children. He died 1975.
- Tikka Mohinder Singh, married. He died sp.
- Kanwar Mohan Singh, married and has issue.
- Tikka Amar Singh Chandel, married Rajkumari Prerna Singh, daughter of Raja Haripratap Singh of Jahangirabad (U.P.), and has issue, one son. (Fort Ramgarh Heritage Hotel, Sector 28, Panchkula, Haryana - 134001, India)
- Ashutosh Singh Chandel, educated at Lawrence School, Sanawar, and is currently (2013) undertaking a M.B.A. from Webster University, Thailand.
- Kumari Sukshma Chandel, married Kunwar
Shailendra Bahadur Singh of Gutwan (U.P.), and
has two sons.
- Nripendra Bahadur Singh
- Brijendra Bahadur Singh
- Kanwar Amitabh Singh Chandel, married Rajkumari Shilpika Singh, daughter of Raja Ajai Singh, Raja Saheb of Kurri-Sudauli, and his wife, Rani Jaya Singh, and has issue, one son.
- Ayush Singh Chandel, currently (2013) studying at Lawrence School, Sanawar.
- Kanwar Rajkumar Singh, married and has issue.
- Kanwar Jayender Singh, Additional Advocate
General, Haryana, ex A.A.G., Punjab, presently
practising in Chandigarh High Court.
- Kanwar Yasvinder Singh, Advocate.
- Mian Gopal Singh of Kishengarh, married and had issue.
- Mian Jai Singh
- Mian Sukhdarshan Singh of Khatauli, married and had
issue. He died 1912.
- Mian Udham Singh, born 1874, married and had issue.
- Mian Balbir Singh, married and had issue.
- Kumari Shashilata, married Kanwar Maheshinder Singh of Sirmur, and has issue, one daughter.
- Mian Govardhan Singh
- Mian MALDEO SINGH, Chief of Ramgarh 1785/1820, married and had issue. He died 1820.
- Mian Devi Singh (qv)
- Mian Dalip Singh of Dhandadru, married and had issue. He died 1866.
- Mian Jaswant Singh, married and had issue. He died 1865.
- Mian Amar Singh of Dhandadru, died sp in 1920.
- Mian DEVI SINGH, Chief of Ramgarh 1820/1854, married and had issue. He died 1854.
- Mian Ranjit Singh (qv)
- Mian RANJIT SINGH, Chief of Ramgarh 1854/1881, married and had issue. He died 1881.
- Sardar Bahadur Parduman Singh (qv)
- Sardar Sahib Anrood Singh (qv)
- Sardar Bahadur PARDUMAN
SINGH,Sardar of Ramgarh 1881/1902, he was granted the
title of Sardar Bahadur by the British authorities, married
and had issue, one son. He died 1902.
- Mian Ranvir Singh, died sp in 1886.
- Sardar Sahib ANROOD SINGH, Sardar of Ramgarh 1902/1928, born 1865, married and had issue. He died 1928.
- Sardar Sahib Jagdish Singh (qv)
- Sardar Sahib JAGDISH SINGH,
Sardar of Ramgarh 1928/1954, born 1900, married 1923, the
daughter of Kanwar Mohan Singh, Wazir of Keonthal, and had issue. He
- Sardar Sahib Jagjit Singh (qv)
- Kanwar Jasjit Singh, born 1928, married Kanwarani Kamla
Devi, daughter of Rana Vashisht Chand of Koti, and had issue. He
died October 2010.
- Kanwar Jitendra Singh, born 5th August 1957, married 9th May 1985, Kanwarani Roopa Kumari, born 27th September 1965 in Shimla, daughter of Kanwar Ratan Singh of Dhami, and his wife, Kanwarani Sudha Kumari, and has issue, one daughter.
- Kumari Sunandita Chandel, born 24th February 1986, married 7th November 2011, Yuvraj Raghvendra Singh of Garrauli.
- Kanwar Jaidev Singh, born 1959, died 2008.
- Kanwar Jaiwant Singh, born 1965.
- Kanwar Kiran Singh
- Kumari Anuradha Kumari
- Sardar Sahib JAGJIT SINGH, Sardar of Ramgarh 1954/2001, born 1925, M.L.A. (Punjab) 1962; M.L.A. (Haryana) 1972/-; married Sardarni Gita Rani, daughter of the Raja Sahib of Gopal Khera, U.P., and had issue. He died 1st January 2001.
- Sardar Sahib Jagdeep Singh (qv)
- Kumari Anjana Rani
- Kumari Surekha Rani
- Kumari Mamta Rani
- Sardar Sahib JAGDEEP SINGH, Sardar of Ramgarh (see above)
- Kanwar Amar Chand, married Kanwarani Sushila Kumari, born 1930, daughter of Kanwar Sunder Singh of Sirmur, and had issue.
- Kumari Shanti Devi, married Kanwar Pratap Singh of Sirmur, and had issue.