LOCATION: Bikaner AREA: xx km˛ VILLAGES: 28 (1901) POPULATION: xx RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: Rs 30,000 (1903) DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Rathore - Kandhalot clan - Rawatot subclan SEAT: Lakshmi Niwas ACCESSION: 1954
PRESENT RULER: Wing Cdr. (ret'd.) Rawat GHANSHYAM SINGHJI , Rawat Saheb of Rawatsar since 1970. (Lakshmi Niwas, Jagdeesh Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)
born 16th January 1935. Has Meritorious Service Award (Indian Air Force). Held the rank of Wing Commander (retired 1980), married 25th February 1963 in Khilchipur, Madhya Pradesh, Rani Indu Kumari, daughter of HH Raja Rao Bahadur Yashodar Singh of Khilchipur, and his wife, HH Rani Saraswati Devi, and has issue.
- Rajkumari Padmini Kumari
- Rajkumari Sanyogita Kumari
- Rawat KANDHALJI, 1st Rao of Chachabad and then of Rawatsar, he led half the Marwar forces and recovered Merta from Mewar; he was granted the title of Rawat by Rao Jodha; he accompanied his nephew, Rao Bikaji, and together they conquered Jangaldesh and established Bikaner; married 14 Ranis including the Rani Deoriji, who committed sati in 1489, and had issue, the Rawatot, Baneerot and Kandhalot clans, descendants in Bikaner. He died fighting near Sirsa in 1489 in a battle with Sultan Sarang Khan and his forces after being ambushed.
- Rao Bagh of Chachabad, married and had issue, the estate holders of Chachabad, Melusar and Ghanghu (see also Churu). He died vp in a battle with the forces of Sultan Bahlol Lodi and Sultan Sarang Khan.
- Rao Banerji, married and had issue, the Banirot
- Rawat Lakhdir Singh (qv)
- Baisa (name
unknown) Kumari, married Mohil Rana Megh of
Chhapar-Dronpur, and had issue.
- Rana Barsal of Chhapar-Dronpur (stepson, by daughter of Rana Kumbha of Mewar), he was expelled by Kunwar Bida, however he recovered his jagir with the help of his uncle Kunwar Bagh, but after his uncle’s death, he was expelled by Rao Bika and the estate given to Kunwar Bida.
- Rana Narbad of Chhapar-Dronpur, with his
brother, he was expelled by Kunwar Bida.
Recovered their patrimony with the help of their
maternal uncle Rao Bagh. Were expelled a second
time by Rao Bida and Rao Bika. Took help from
Sultan Bahlol Lodi and their uncle but died
fighting in the second battle with the Bikaner
- Thakur Arakmal of Sahawa, he established his estate at Sahawa (later Bhadaran), married and had issue.
- Thakur Ketsiji, married and had issue.
- Thakur Saindas, married and had issue, the Saindasot clan of Bhatner and Bhadra.
- Kunwar Ganesh
- Thakur Devidasji
- Thakur Sultan Singhji
- Thakur Nakbiji
- Kunwar Suratji
- Kunwar Shivrajji
- Rawat Rajsiji, was given his father's seat on his elder brother's death, he succeeded at Rajasar (later Rawatsar); married and had issue, the Rawatot clan of Sui, Kallasar, Fogla and Bisrasar, and others.
- Thakur Kishan Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakur Udai Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakur Gopaldas, married and had issue, the
Gopaldasot Rawtot clan.
- Thakur Raghodas, married and had issue, the Raghodasot Rawtot clan.
- Thakur Bishan Das, married and had issue.
- Kunwar Panchayanji
- Kunwar Nimbaji, married and had issue, the Nimbawat clan of Gadana.
- Kunwar Puranamalji, ancestor of the Puranmalot subclan
- Kunwar Suraji, married and had issue, the Surawat clan of Savniya and Bajrangasar.
- Kunwar Parwataji, ancestor of the Parwatot subclan
- Kunwar Ranpivji
- Kunwar Sujaji
- Kunwar Abhayjitji, he died sp.
- Kunwar Pathoji, he died sp.
- Kunwar Jagjitji, he died sp.
- Rawat LAKHDHIR SINGH, 2nd Rawat of Rawatsar, on his father's death, he usurped the gaddi of Rawatsar from his nephew, married and had issue.
- Rani Chater Kanwar, married Raja Dhiraj Singh of Khandela-Junior.
- Rawat CHATTAR SINGH, 3rd Rawat of Rawatsar, married and had issue.
- Rani Jorawar Kanwar, married Raja Gaj Singh of Khandela-Junior.
- Rawat Anand Singh (qv)
- Rawat ANAND SINGH, Rawat of Rawatsar, married and had issue.
- Rawat Amar Singh (qv)
- Rani Lal Kanwar, married (as his first wife), Raja Indar Singh, 5th Raja of Khandela-Junior.
- Rani (name unknown) Kanwar, married Rao Abhay Singh, 21st Rao of Pungal 1793/1800.
- Rawat AMAR SINGH,
Rawat of Rawatsar, in April 1770, he had committed
various atrocities and was arrested and imprisoned in
Netasar Jail in Bikaner Fort, but he escaped in August
1770, and fled for protection to Rao Amar Singh of
Pungal, whose son (Abhay Singh) was married to his
sister; married and had issue.
- Rawat HIMMAT SINGH, Rawat of Rawatsar fl.1800
- Rawat RANJIT SINGH, Rawat of Rawatsar -/1885, married and had issue. He died 1885.
- Rawat Hukam Singh (qv)
- Rawat HUKAM SINGH, Rawat of Rawatsar 1885/1893, married a Princess of Suroth in Jaipur, and had issue. He died 1893 aged 22.
- Rawat Man Singh (qv)
- Rawat MAN SINGH, Rawat of Rawatsar 1893/1936,
born posthumously in 1893, married 1911, Rani Lekh
Kanwar, born 22nd October 1896, died 6th March 1917,
daughter of Kunwar Devi Singh of Parsoli, and his first
wife, Kunwarani Gulab Kanwar, and had issue. He died
- Rawat Tej Singhji (qv)
COURT OF WARDS 1893/-
- Rawat TEJ SINGHJI, Rawat of Rawatsar 1936/1970, married 1934, Majisahiba Lakshmi Kumariji Chundawat, born 24th June 1916, daughter of Rawat Vijai Singhji of Deogarh, and his wife, Rani Nand Kunwar, and had issue. He died 1970.
- Wing Cdr. (ret'd.) Rawat Ghanshyam Singhji (see above)
- Rani Subhadra Kumari, married Rana Saheb Chander Singhji of Amarkot, and has issue.
- Thakurani Roopmani Kumari, born 1938, married in Bikaner, Col. Thakur Shailendra Kumar Singh, born 14th November 1934 in Lodha, Aligarh, son of Capt. Thakur Sheo Varan Singh of Lodha, and his wife, Thakurani Shanti Devi, and has issue.
- Kunwar Dushyant Singh, born 25th March 1963, educated at Welham Boys, Mayo College, Ajmer and at St. Stephens College, Delhi; he previously worked for Tata Tea as a manager and is presently (2010) working for the Jaipur family in Rambagh Palace Pvt. Ltd.; he married Kunwarani Ketaki Singh, daughter of Thakur Dhirendra Singh Bist, and his wife Thakurani Vijay Bist, daughter of Gen. Thakur Umrao Singh of Chomu, and has issue.
- Bhanwar Baisa Ravija Singh, born 10th May 1990, educated at the Maharani Gayatri Devi School, Jaipur and at ILS Law College, Pune.
- Bhanwar Bharat Singh, born 24th Jan
1992, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer and at
St.Xavier's College, Mumbai.
- Rajkumari Umashashi Kumari, born 1942.
- Thakur Balbhadra Singh, born 1943, married Kunwarani Veena Chauhan and has issue.
- Kunwar Anirudh Singh Rathore, married Kunwarani Mandvi Kumari of Karansar.
- Kumari Charumati Rathore, married Rajesh Nirwan (IPS)
- Kumari Rajyalaxmi Rathore, married Kunwar Digvijay Singh Ranawat of Pahuna.
- Rajkumari Rajyashree Kumari, born 1950.
- Wing Cdr. (ret'd.) Rawat GHANSHYAM SINGHJI,
Rawat of Rawatsar (see above)