|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
The estate was founded in 1637. Estate holders were...
- Rao GOPAL DAS,
Thakur of Rian fl.1643.
- Thakur SHER SINGH,
Thakur of Rian fl.1736.
- Thakur JAWAN SINGH,
Thakur of Rian, married a daughter of the Thakur Saheb
- Thakur BRIDDH SINGH,
Thakur of Rian, married and had issue.
- Thakur Shivnath Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Shyam Singh, he was granted the Thikana of
Maidas in 1836, and succeeded there as Thakur Shyam
Singh of Maidas.
- Thakur SHIVNATH
SINGH, Thakur of Rian fl.1820
- Thakur GHAMIR SINGH,
Thakur of Rian -/1878, married and had issue. He died
- Rao Bahadur Thakur Bijay Singh (qv)
- Kunwar Fath Singh
- Rao Bahadur Thakur
BIJAY SINGH, Thakur of Rian 1878/-, born
1871, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer, appointed Joint
Judge and Court Sardaran in 1904 and Officiating
Superintendent in 1905, Member of the Council
(Jodhpur) 1903/- ; he died sp on 9th January 1930.
INTERREGNUM 1930/1938, the previous Thakur
left no Heir and the question of succession was under
- Thakur GANPAT SINGH,
Thakur of Rian 1938/-, born as Kunwar Ganpat Singh of
Maidas, elder son of Thakur Ranjit Singh of Maidas, he was adopted
in January 1930 and installed on the gaddi in
1938, educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; married 1936,
the grand-daughter of Raja Sajan Singh of Khandela in Jaipur.
- Thakur Rai Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakurani Man Kanwar, married Thakur Bir Singh Deo
- Thakur Himmat Singh, great uncle of Thakur Bijay
- Thakur Lakshman Singh, uncle of Thakur Bijay Singh
- Thakur Bhagwat Singh, uncle of Thakur Bijay Singh
- Thakur Mul Singh, uncle of Thakur Bijay Singh
- Thakur Rirmal Singh, uncle of Thakur Bijay Singh
- Baisa (name unknown), married Bhanwar Ajay Vikram
Singh of Karjali, and
- Thakurani Jatan Kanwar, married Thakur Padam Singh
of Mandawa Line I,
and had issue.