LOCATION: Jhabua AREA: 88 kmē VILLAGES: xx POPULATION: 5,045 RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: Rs 6,000 (1901) DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Rathore - Fatehsingot clan SEAT: xx ACCESSION: xx
PRESENT RULER: Thakursa VEERBHADRA SINGHJI AJIT SINGHJI RATHORE, 11th and present Thakore Saheb of Sarangi and First Class Tazimi Umrao of Jhabua.
married at Bhacheda in Rajasthan, and has issue, three sons.
- Yuvraj Vishwaraj Singhji Veerbhadra Singhji
- Kunwar Rituraj Singhji Veerbhadra Singhji
- Kunwar Shivraj Singhji Veerbhadra Singhji
- Rao Dalpat Singhji, he was granted the Pargana of Pisangan in the Ajmer district of Rajasthan by his father, married (amongst others), a sister of Raja Man Singh of Amber, and had issue.
- Thakur Mahesh Dasji, Thakur Sahib of Titrod and Jalore, married Kunwarani Kusum Kanwar of Jhalai, and had issue.
- Maharaja Ratan Singh, founder of Ratlam.
- Thakur Fateh Singh, 1st Thakur Sahib of Kod 1686/- and then 1st Thakur Sahib of Bidwal, married and had issue, the Fatehsinghot clan of the Rathore Dynasty, including the Thakurs of Bidwal, Pachlana, Sarsi and Umarkot.
- Thakur Amar Singh, he was granted the thikana of Sarsi, married and had issue (see Sarsi).
- Thakur Akshay Singh, he was granted the thikana of Pachlana, married and had issue (see Pachlana).
- Thakur Hari Singhji, married and had issue.
- Thakur Indra Singhji, he was the founder of Sarangi Thikana, married and had issue (continued below).
- Thakursa INDRA SINGHJI, founder in 1751, married and had issue.
- Thakursa KHUMAN SINGHJI, Thakore Saheb of Sarangi, he was 7th in descent from Thakur Inder Singhji, married and had issue.
- Thakursa Jorawar Singhji Khuman Singhji (qv)
- Thakursa Bahadur Singhji Khuman Singhji, married and has issue.
- Thakursa Raghuraj Singhji Bahadur Singhji, Kamdar of Thikana Sarangi in 1939, married 1stly, Thakuraniji from Jar Sandla in Ratlam Dist., married 2ndly, Thakuraniji from Tilgara Sandla in Dhar District, and had issue, two sons and six daughters..
- Thakursa Devi Singhji Raghuraj Singhji (by 1st wife), married Thakurani Prem Kanwar of Badnawar in Dhar District, and has issue.
- Kumari Kalpana, married Kunwar Vanraj Singhji Mul Singhji Solanki of Sathamba.
- Thakursa Yogyendra Singhji Devi Singhji, Vice President, Taluka Panchayat Petlawad, married Thakurani Chaya Kunwar of Thikana Bagonia in Mandsour Dist., and has issue.
- Kumari Mansi Yogyendra Singh Rathore
- Kunwar Yashwardhan Singh Rathore
- Thakursa Krishnapal Singhji Devi Singhji, married at Kalesar in Ujjain Dist.
- Thakursa Hemchandra Singhji Raghuraj Singhji, married Thakurani Brijraj Kunwar, Raj Kaka daughter of Jhalawar State, and has issue.
- Kumari Devendra, married Kunwar Puran Singhji Ran Singhji Ranawat of Chari Thikana in Dhariawad, Rajasthan.
- Kumari Jayeshwari, married Kunwar Rishiraj
Singhji Jaswant Singhji Panwar of Thikana
Nipania in Sivni, Malwa, M.P.
- Kumari Krishna Kumari, married Thakursa Chauhanji of Thikana Jhadmau in Khilchipur State, M.P.
- Kumari Kanak Kumari, married Thakursa Bhawar Singhji Devda of Thikana Dalot in Pratapgarh Dist, Rajasthan.
- Kumari Vishnu Kanwar, married Kunwar Datar Singhji Sisodia of Thikana Katlar in Mandsor Dist.
- Kumari Chandra Kunwar, married Thakursa Chagan Singhji Nathawat of Thikana Panchkodia in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Kumari Surya Kunwar, married Thakur Dodiaji of Thikana Lod in Ratlam Dist. [Kumari Hemu Kanwar, married Thakursa Mehtab Singhji Dodia of Lod Thikana, M.P.]
- Kumari Kiran Kunwar [Thakoranisa Kiran Kumari], married Naamdar Thakore Saheb Maan Devendrasinghji Dharmendrasinghji of Ambliara, and has issue.
- Thakursa Rugnath Singhji Bahadur Singhji
- Thakursa Pratap Singhji Bahadur Singhji
- Thakursa Govind Singhji Bahadur Singhji, married and had issue.
- Kanwarani Asha Kumari, married Kanwar Praveen Singh of Kuchore (see Khandela),
- Thakurani Dhariav Kanwar, married Thakur Balwant
Singh, 6th Thakur Saheb of Jajli, and had issue.
- Thakursa JORAWAR SINGHJI KHUMAN SINGHJI, Thakore Saheb of Sarangi -/1932, married and had issue. He died 1932.
- Thakursa Brijraj Singhji Jorawar Singhji (qv)
- Thakur BRIJRAJ SINGHJI JORAWAR SINGHJI, Thakore Saheb of Sarangi 1932/-, born in February 1912, educated at Daly College, Indore; married 1929, and had issue, two sons and three daughters.
- Kumar Ajit Singh, he succeeded as Thakursa Ajit Singhji Brijraj Singhji (qv)
- Thakursa Rajendra Singhji Brijraj Singhji, married
at Chipaner in Nimad Pradesh.
- Thakursa Harischchandra Singhji Brijraj Singhji,
married in Thikana Rol.
- Thakursa Madan Singhji Brijraj Singhji, married in
Thikana Kesur in Dhar Dist.
- Thakursa AJIT SINGHJI BRIJRAJ SINGHJI, Thakore Saheb of Sarangi, born in October 1931, married Thakuraniji of Miyagam in Gujarat, and had issue.
- Thakursa Veerbhadra Singhji Ajit Singhji (qv)
- Thakursa VEERBHADRA SINGHJI AJIT SINGHJI,
Thakore Saheb of Sarangi (see above)