LOCATION: Jodhpur (Pali district)AREA: xx sq.km. VILLAGES: 3 POPULATION: xx RELIGION: Hindu
REVENUE: Rs20,000 (1720) and Rs2,000 (1920) DYNASTY/LINEAGE: Rathore - Mertia clan ACCESSION: xx
PRESENT RULER: Thakur KARAN SINGH, present Thakur Saheb of Sindarli
married Thakuranisa Chundawatiji of Devpura, Lasani, and has issue, one daughter and two sons.
- Baisa Sobha Kanwar, married in Danta, Gujarat.
- Kunwar Dharampal Singh
- Kunwar Mahipal Singh
- Thakur HIMMAT SINGH, 1st Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1704/1750, youngest son of Thakur Gopinathji, Thakur Saheb of Ghanerao, married four wives, including 1stly, a daughter of the Songara Thakur Saheb of Denda, and had issue.
- Thakur Sangram Singh (qv)
- Thakur Jorawar Singh, he was granted the village of Chhoda
thikana in Marwar; married and had issue.
- Thakur Jodh Singh
- Thakur Kalla aka Kalyan Singh, he was granted the village
of Sanwalta thikana in Marwar; married and had issue.
- Thakur Berisaal Singh
- Thakur SANGRAM SINGH, 2nd Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1750/1796, married and had issue.
- Thakur Jeth Singh (qv)
- Thakur Bakthawar Singh, he was granted the village of
Kerli thikana in Marwar; married and had issue.
- Thakur Jagat Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakur Kabir Singh, married and had issue.
- Thakur Sabal Singh
- Thakur Kushal Singh
- Thakur Baghat Singh
- Thakur JETH SINGH,
3rd Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1796/1818, married and had issue.
- Thakur Mokham Singh (qv)
- Thakurani Suraj Kanwar, married Thakur Shri Kesar Singh of Mandar (Badi Patni), and had issue. She died 1861 samvat.
- Baisa Saras [aka Sire Kanwar], married (as his 8th wife), Maharaja Bhim Singh Sahib Bahadur, Maharaja of Jodhpur, and had issue.
- Maharaj Shri Dhonkal Singhji Sahib Bahadur,
born in May 1804 in Talekhi Palace,
- Thakur MOKHAM SINGH, 4th Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1818/1847
- Thakur JEEVRAJ SINGH, 5th Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1847/1880, married and had issue.
- Thakur Phool Singh (qv)
- Thakur Kalu Singh, he was adopted by the Thakur Saheb of
Padampura in Godwar.
- Thakur PHOOL SINGH,
6th Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1880/1912, married 1stly,
Thakuranisa Solankiji of Vara Solankiyan, married 2ndly,
Thakuranisa Shaktawatiji of Bhindar.
- Thakur BISHAN SINGH, 7th Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1912/1942, married 1stly, Thakuranisa Bhatiyaniji of Baru, married 2ndly, Thakuranisa (name unknown) of Ratundada, and had issue.
- Thakur Madho Singh, A.D.C. to Maharaja Ummed Singh ji Jodhpur, he was granted the thikana of Deoli, married Thakurani Khangarotiji of Deodi Kodi, and had issue.
- Thakur Sajjan Singh, M.L.A. from Sumerpur in 1972, Pradhan and Zila Pramukh of Pali District, Rajasthan; married 1stly, to Thakuranisa Rajawatiji in Lawad, married 2ndly, in Tonk (M.P.), married 3rdly, to Thakuranisa Chundawatiji in Bhagwanpura.
- Baisa Vinay Kunwar, married to Rao Ranveer Singh of
- Thakur Narayan Singh, married Thakuranisa Shekhawatiji of Chardas, and had issue.
- Thakur Shobhag Singh, married in Arnl (Baroda) (U.S.A.)
- Thakur Virendra Singh, present head of Himmansinghot Mertiya Clan and Deoli Pabuji family, living in Deoli House, Jodhpur, he was adopted by Thakur Sajjan Singhji of Deoli Pabuji, Godwad.
- Baisa (name unknown),
married in thikana Agwari.
- Baisa (name unknown), married in (Chundawat) Bhadu, Mewar.
- Baisa (name unknown), married to Rao Sawai Vijay Singhji of Bijolian.
- Baisa Jaswant Kanwar, married to Raja Sri Karan Singhji
- Thakur Bahadur Singh, he served with the Jodhpur State Army as an Officer, married 1stly, Thakuranisa Bhatiyaniji of Osian, married 2ndly, Thakuranisa Shekhawatiji of Mahansar.
- Thakur Rawat Singh (qv)
- Thakur Ridmal Singh, married and had issue, two sons.
- Thakur Nathu Singh, former Pradhan of Desuri Panchayat Samiti of Pali and former Sarpanch of Sindarli gram Panchayat for twenty-five years; married in Niradhanu, and had issue.
- Thakur Bharat Singh, married Thakuranisa Rajawatiji of
- Thakur Devi Singh, married Thakuranisa Shaktawatiji of Bhindar.
- Thakur Hanwant Singh, married Thakuranisa Chavdiji of Varsoda, and had issue.
- Thakur Dharmendra Singh, married Thakuranisa
Shaktawatiji of Ghatiyawali.
- Thakur RAWAT SINGH, 8th Thakur Saheb of Sindarli 1942/-, recipient of the I.S.D.M. Medal for his service during WWI; married Thakuranisa Sonigraji of Sadra, and had issue.
- Thakur Ratan Singh (qv)
- Thakur Raghunath Singh, married Thakuranisa Ranawatiji Guman Kanwar of Sena, and had issue.
- Thakur Gajraj Singh, married Thakuranisa Sonigraji of
- Thakur Manohar Singh, present Sarpanch of Sindarli Gram
Panchyat 2015/2020; married Thakuranisa Ranawatiji of
- Thakur Surendra Singh, married Thakuranisa Deoriji of
- Thakur Vikram Singh, married Thakuranisa Shekhawatiji of
- Thakur Dashrath Singh, married Thakuranisa Chauhaniji of
- Thakur RATAN SINGH, 9th Thakur Saheb of Sindarli, married Thakuranisa Ranawatiji of Pomawa, and had issue.
- Thakur Karan Singh (qv)
- Thakur Devi Singh, married Thakuranisa Jhaliji of Gogunda.
- Thakur KARAN SINGH,
10th and present Thakur Saheb of Sindarli (see above)