|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
- HIM Shahanshah REZA
KHAN, Shah of Iran 1925/1941 (abdicated),
born 16th March 1878 in Savad Kuh, Mazandaran, Persia,
married 1stly, 1895, Maryam Khanum (a first cousin),
died 22nd February 1903, married 2ndly, 1915, HIM
Queen Tadj ol-Molouk, born 17th March 1896, died 10th
March 1982 in Acapulco, Mexico, buried 13th March
1982, a daughter of General Tadfel Molouk, married
3rdly, 1922, (div. 1924), Qamar ol-Molouk [Touran
Amirsoleimani Saltaneh], born 1904, died 1995, married
4thly, 1923, HIM Queen Esmat Dowlatshahi, died 24th
July 1995, and had issue. He died 26th July 1944 in
Johannesburg, South Africa.
- HIH Princess Hamdam us-Saltaneh Pahlavi (by Maryam
Khanum), born 22nd February 1903 in Tehran, married
Hadi Atabay, and had issue. She died 1992?
- Amir Reza Atabay, born 1925,
married Roxana Saba, and had issue, one son and
- Ms. Donya Atabay
- Ms. Massoumeh Atabay
- Reza Atabay
- Cyrus Atabay, born 1928.
- HIH Princess Shams Pahlavi (by Tadj ol-Molouk),
born 28th October 1917, married 21st June 1945 in
Cairo, His Excellency Mehrdad Pahlbod, born 16th
March 1917, and had issue. She died 29th February
1996 in Santa Barbara, USA.
- HH Prince Shahboz Pahlbod,
born December 1946.
- HH Prince Shahyar Pahlbod,
born 21st July 1949, married 1stly, 16th
December 1971 in Tehran (div. 1973), Ladislaja
von Seyffertitz, born 8th September 1950 in
Graz, Austria and has two children by a second
- HH Princess Shahrazad Pahlbod,
born 12th September 1952.
- HIM Shahanshah Muhammed Reza (by Tadj ol-Molouk)
- HIH Princess Ashraf Pahlavi (by Tadj ol-Molouk),
born 26th October 1919, married 1stly, 1937 (div.
1941), Ali Ghavam, son of Ghavam al-Saltaneh, Prime
Minister of Persia, married 2ndly, 1944 (div. 1960)
Ahmad Shafiq Bey, born 21st September 1911,
died 1976, son of Ahmad Shafiq Pasha, and
- HH Prince Shahram Ghavam, born
1939, married 1968, Niloufar, and has issue.
- HH Prince Cyrus Ghavam, born
- HH Prince Shahriar Shafiq,
born 15th March 1945, married 1967, Maryam
Eghbal (married 2ndly, HIH Prince Mahmud Reza
Pahlavi, see below), born 1947, and had issue.
He died 7th December 1979 in Paris.
- HH Prince Nader Shafiq, born
15th March 1968
- HH Prince Dara Shafiq, born
- HH Prince Azadeh Shafiq, born
1951, married and has issue.
- HH Prince Kamran Shafiq,
- HIH Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi (by Tadj ol-Molouk),
born 1st April 1922 in Tehran, married 1946 in
Paris, Christiane Cholewski, died about 1995,
France, and had issue. He died 1954.
- HIH Prince Ali Patrick Pahlavi, born 1st
September 1947 in Paris, married in Tehran, Sonja
Lauman, and has issue.
- HIH Prince Davoud Pahlavi, born 7th December
- HIH Prince Houd Pahlavi, born 14th November
- HIH Prince Muhammed Yuness Pahlavi, born 17th
- HIH Prince Gholam Reza Pahlavi (by Touran
Amirsoleimani Saltaneh), born 15th May 1923 in
Tehran, married 1stly, 4th April 1947 in Tehran
(div.) Homa Aalam, died 1974, daughter of Dr. Amir
Farajollah Aalam, Senator and physician to HIM
Shahanshah Reza Khan, and his wife, Afsaralmolouk
Vosough, daughter of Prime Minister Vosough
Aldowleh; married 2ndly, 6th March 1962 in Tehran,
Manijeh Jahanbani, born 11th May 1941, and has
- HIH Prince Bahman Pahlavi (by Homa Aalam), born
30th January 1950.
- HIH Princess Azardokht Pahlavi (by Manijeh
Jahanbani), born 11th December 1964 in Tehran.
- HIH Princess Maryam Pahlavi (by Manijeh
Jahanbani), born 18th March 1966 in Tehran.
- HIH Prince Bahram Pahlavi (by Manijeh
Jahanbani), born 28th November 1970 in Tehran.
- HIH Prince Abdul Reza Pahlavi (by Esmat
Dowlatshahi), born 19th August 1924 in Tehran,
married October 1950 in Tehran, Pari Sima Zand, born
1930, and has issue. He died 11th May 2004 in
- HIH Prince Kamyar Pahlavi, born 1952.
- HIH Prince Sarvnaz Pahlavi, born 1955.
- HIH Prince Ahmad Reza Pahlavi (by Esmat
Dowlatshahi), born 27th September 1925 in Tehran,
married 1stly, 1947 (div.) Simin, married 2ndly,
30th June 1957, Rosa Bozorgnia, born 1935, and has
- HIH Prince Shahrukh Pahlavi (by Simin), born
- HIH Princess Shahlah Pahlavi (by Simin), born
10th March 1949, married 1977, Stephen R. Correia.
- HIH Prince Shahin Pahlavi (by Rosa Bozorgnia),
born 7th November 1959, married and has issue.
- HIH Prince Alexander Pahlavi, born 15th March
- HIH Prince Zachary Pahlavi, born 29th December
- HIH Prince Gregory Pahlavi, born 30th June
- HIH Princess Zara Pahlavi, born 11th October
- HIH Princess Shahrnaz Pahlavi (by Rosa
Bozorgnia), born 30th August 1964 in Salt Lake
City, Utah, USA.
- HIH Princessv Parinaz Pahlavi (by Rosa
Bozorgnia), born 1st July 1970.
- HIH Prince Mahmud Reza Pahlavi (by Esmat
Dowlatshahi), born 3rd November 1926 in Tehran,
married 1stly, 1954 (div. 1957), Mehrdokht
Azam-Zanganeh, born 12th April 1929, married 2ndly,
(div.), Maryam Eghbal (married 1stly, HH Prince
Shahriar Shafiq, see above), born 1947. He died sp
in March 2001.
- HIH Princess Fatimeh Pahlavi (by Esmat
Dowlatshahi), born 30th October 1928 in Tehran.
- HIH Prince Hamid Reza Pahlavi (by Esmat
Dowlatshahi), born 4th July 1932 in Tehran, married
1stly, March 1951 in Tehran (div.) Minou
Dowlatshahi, born 1933, married 2ndly, (div.1959),
Homa Khamnei, married 3rdly, 1974, Doris Thomas, and
- HIH Princess Niloufar Pahlavi (by Minou
Dowlatshahi), born 14th July 1953.
- HIH Prince Behzad Pahlavi (by Homa Khamnei),
born 1957, died 1981.
- HIH Princess Nazak Pahlavi (by Homa Khamnei),
born 12th February 1958 in Tehran, died 27th
December 1987 in Paris.
- HIH Prince Ja'afar Pahlavi (by Doris Thomas),
born 1975 in San Diego, California, USA.
- HIM Shahanshah
MUHAMMED REZA, Shah of Iran 1941/1979 ,
born 26th October 1919 in Tehran, married 1stly, 16th
March 1939 in Cairo, (div. 1948), HRH Princess Fawzia
bint Fuad, born 5th November 1921 in Alexandria, died
2nd July 2013 in Alexandria, daughter of HM King Fuad
I of Egypt, married 2ndly,
12th February 1951 in Tehran, (div. 6th April 1958),
HIH Princess Soraya Esfandiari Bakhtiari, born 22nd
June 1932 in Isfahan, died 26th October 2001 in Paris,
buried in Munich, she published an autobiography in
1991, "Le Palais des Solitudes'', daughter of
Khalil Esfandiary Bakhtiari, a notable of the
Bakhtiari tribe and Ambassador of Iran to the Federal
Republic of Germany, and his Russian-born German wife,
Eva Klein, married 3rdly, 21st December 1959 in
Tehran, Farah Diba [HIM Empress Farah], born 14th
October 1938 in Tehran, and had issue. He died 27th
July 1980 in Cairo.
- HIH Princess Shahnaz Pahlavi (by Princess Fawzia),
born 27th October 1940, in Tehran, married 11th
October 1957 in Tehran, (div. 1964), His Excellency
born 16th October 1928 in Tehran, son of General
Fazlullah Zahedi (1897-1963), Prime Minister of Iran
1953/1955, and his wife, Khadijeh Pirnia (#1), educated at American
College, Beirut and Utah State University (BS),
Ambassador of Iran to the USA 1959/1961 and
1973/1979, Ambassador of Iran to Mexico 1973/1976,
Foreign Minister of Iran 1967/1971, Awarded the
Iranian Taj with Grand Cordon First Class 1975,
married 2ndly, Khosrow Jahanbani, born 1943, and has
- Zahra Mahnaz Zahedi, born
- Fawziah Jahanbani, born 1973.
- Keykhosrow Jahanbani, born
- HIH Prince Reza Pahlavi (by Empress Farah) (qv)
- HIH Princess Yasmina Farahnaz Pahlavi (by Empress
Farah), born 12th March 1963 in Tehran.
- HIH Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi (by Empress Farah),
born 28th April 1966 in Tehran, engaged to Ms. Raha
Didevar, and had issue, one daughter. He died
unmarried 4th January 2011 in Boston.
- Princess Iryana Leila Pahlavi, born 26th July
- HIH Princess Leila Pahlavi (by Empress Farah),
born 27th March 1970 in Tehran, died 10th June 2001
in London, UK.
- HIH Prince REZA
PAHLAVI (see above)