|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
The state was founded in 1806. Rulers were...
- Lamido MODIBO
ADAMA bi Ardo Hasana, 1st Lamido of Adamawa
1806/1847, born 1771, married and had issue, eleven
sons and four daughters. He died 1848.
- Lamido Muhammadu Lawal bi Adama (qv)
- Hamidu bi Adama, Regent of Adamawa in 1847,
married and had issue. He died 1872.
- Ahmadu Boboa bi Hamidu, had issue.
- Lamido Muhammad Bello bi Ahmadu (qv)
- Mansur bi Adama
- Lamido Zubeiru bi Adama (qv)
- Lamido Umaru Sanda bi Adama (qv)
- Lamido Bobbo Ahmadu bi Adama (qv)
- Umeru bi Adama
- Aliyu bi Adama
LAWAL bi Adama, 2nd Lamido of Adamawa
1847/1872, born 1797, married and had issue. He died
Lamido UMARU SANDA
bi Adama, 3rd Lamido of Adamawa 1872/1890,
married and had issue. He died 1890.
- Lamido Muhammad Yarima Iya bi Sanda (qv)
Lamido ZUBEIRU bi
Adama, 4th Lamido of Adamawa 1890/1903,
during his reign, Adamawa was Partitioned between
German Kamerun and British Northern Nigeria
Protectorate, died 25th February 1903.
AHMADU bi Adama, 5th Lamido of Adamawa
1903/1916 or 1901/1909, married and had issue. He died
- Lamido Muhammad Abba bi Bobbo Ahmadu (qv)
YARIMA IYA bi Sanda, 6th Lamido of Adamawa
1916/- or 1909/1910
ABBA bi Bobbo Ahmadu, 7th Lamido of Adamawa
1910/1924, married and had issue. He died 23rd August
- Lamido Muhammad Mustafa bi Abba (qv)
BELLO bi Ahmadu, 8th Lamido of Adamawa
1924/1928, had issue. He died 1928.
- Lamido Yarima Ahmadu bi Muhammad Bello (qv)
MUSTAFA bi Muhammad Abba, 9th Lamido of
Adamawa 1928/1946, born 1900, married and had issue.
He died 1946.
- Lamido Aliyu Mustafa bi Mustafa (qv)
AHMADU bi Muhammad Bello, 10th Lamido of
HH Lamido Dr. Alhaji
'ALIYU MUSTAFA bi Muhammad Mustafa, 11th
Lamido of Adamawa [26.7.1953] - [13.3.2010], born
1922, married and had issue, over sixty children. He
died 13th March 2010.
- HH Lamido Muhammadou Barkindo 'Aliyu Mustafa (qv)
MUHAMMADOU BARKINDO 'ALIYU MUSTAFA, 12th
Lamido of Adamawa (see above)
- Alhaji Muhammed Aliyu Mustapha, Ciroman Adamawa.