|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
The state was founded
in 1806. Rulers were...
- Lamido MODIBO
Ardo Hasana, 1st Lamido of Adamawa 1806/1847,
born 1771, married and had issue, eleven sons and four
- Lamido Muhammadu Lawal bi Adama (qv)
- Hamidu bi Adama, Regent of Adamawa in 1847,
married and had
issue. He died 1872.
- Ahmadu Boboa bi Hamidu, had issue.
- Lamido Muhammad Bello bi Ahmadu
- Mansur bi Adama
- Lamido Zubeiru bi Adama (qv)
- Lamido Umaru Sanda bi Adama (qv)
- Lamido Bobbo Ahmadu bi Adama (qv)
- Umeru bi Adama
- Aliyu bi Adama
Adama, 2nd Lamido of Adamawa
1847/1872, born 1797,
married and had issue. He died 1872.
Lamido UMARU SANDA
Adama, 3rd Lamido of Adamawa 1872/1890,
married and had issue.
He died 1890.
- Lamido Muhammad Yarima Iya
bi Sanda (qv)
Lamido ZUBEIRU bi
4th Lamido of Adamawa 1890/1903,
during his reign, Adamawa was Partitioned between
and British Northern Nigeria Protectorate, died
Adama, 5th Lamido of Adamawa
1903/1916 or 1901/1909, married and had
issue. He died 1916.
- Lamido Muhammad Abba bi Bobbo Ahmadu
bi Sanda, 6th Lamido of Adamawa 1916/- or
Bobbo Ahmadu, 7th Lamido of Adamawa
1910/1924, married and had
issue. He died 23rd August 1924.
- Lamido Muhammad Mustafa bi Abba (qv)
Ahmadu, 8th Lamido of Adamawa
1924/1928, had issue.
He died 1928.
- Lamido Yarima Ahmadu bi Muhammad
bi Muhammad Abba, 9th Lamido of Adamawa
1928/1946, born 1900, married and had issue. He died
- Lamido Aliyu Mustafa bi Mustafa (qv)
Muhammad Bello, 10th Lamido of Adamawa
Lamido Dr. Alhaji 'ALIYU MUSTAFA bi
Muhammad Mustafa, 11th Lamido of Adamawa
born 1922, married and had issue, over sixty children.
He died 13th
- HH Lamido Muhammadou Barkindo 'Aliyu Mustafa (qv)
BARKINDO 'ALIYU MUSTAFA, 12th Lamido of
Adamawa (see above)
- Alhaji Muhammed Aliyu Mustapha, Ciroman Adamawa.