|PREDECESSORS AND SHORT HISTORY:
- Inggonyama MALANDELA
kaLuzumana, Inggonyama of the Zulu
Nation, married and had issue.
NTOMBELA kaMalandela, Inggonyama of
the Zulu Nation, married and had issue.
- Inngonyama Zulu kaNtombela (qv)
- Chief Qwabe kaMalandela, founder of the Qwabe
ZULU kaNtombhela, Inggonyama
of the Zulu Nation c1709/-, married and had issue.
- Inggonyama Ghumede kaZulu (qv)
- Inkosi Enkhulu Didi a Zulu, Chief of the
abakwaZelemu (later renamed as the amaBhaca)
GHUMEDE kaZulu, Inggonyama of the
PHUNGA kaGhumede, Inggonyama
of the Zulu Nation -/1727
MAGEBA kaPhunga, Inggonyama
of the Zulu Nation 1727/1745, married and had issue.
- Inggonyama Ndaba kaMageba (qv)
- Inkosi Mpangazitha kaMageba, founder
of the Ntombela tribe.
- Inggonyama NDABA kaMageba,
Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation 1745/1763, had issue.
- Inggonyama Jama kaNdaba (qv)
- Nkwelo kaNdaba, had issue.
- Mbaza kaNkwelo, had issue.
- Mudli kaNkwelo, had issue. He died 1816 aged
about 60 years.
- Mkhithika kaMudli
- Sigwebana kaMudli
- Zishungu kaMudli, married Inggonyama
Senzangakhona (see below)
- Thimuni kaMudli, had issue.
- Chakijana kaThimuni
- Ndlovu kaThimuni, had issue.
- Mhuyi kaThimuni
- Xhoko kaNdaba, ancestor of the Biyela clan.
- Ntshwakeni [Sidinane] kaNdaba, ancestor of the
- Mbuzo kaNdaba, had issue.
- Ntshingwayo kaMbuzo, had issue.
- Klwana kaNtshingwayo, had issue.
- Muntumuni kaKlwana (Ntshangase?)
- Mntoko kaNdaba, had issue.
- Njani kaMntoko, had issue.
- Camela kaMntoko, had issue.
- Xoki kaCamela, had issue.
- Inggonyama JAMA kaNdaba,
Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation 1763/1781, married
(amongst others) Mthaniya Sibiya and had issue. He
died about 1781.
- Phalo kaJama, died ca1759.
- Mkabayi kaJama (f), born ca1760.
- Mmama kaJama (f), born ca1760.
- Inggonyama Senzangakhona kaJama
- Mawa kaJama (f), married Mkatshwa Nxumalo
- Nobongoza kaJama, had issue.
- Mqundane [Maqhoboza] kaNobongoza fl.1840, had
- Magwala kaMqundane
- Nozishada kaMqundane
- Nkabanina kaMqundane
- Ntabata kaMqundane
- Ngcongcwana kaMqundane, had issue.
- Gilbert kaNgcongcwana fl.1883
- Keke kaJama
- Magunuza kaJama
- Vubukulwana kaJama
- Nomaphikela kaJama (f)
- Sizile kaJama (f)
- Nomahawu kaJama (f)
- Mfolozi kaJama, had issue.
- Zivalele kaJama, had issue.
- Makhasana kaZivalele, had issue.
- Madokodo kaMakhasana
- Sfile kaMakhasana
- Ndukwana kaMakhasana
- Lusinga kaMakhasana
- Sojiyiza kaJama, had issue.
- Thokothoko kaSojiyiza, had issue.
- Ndabezimbi kaThokothoko, had issue.
- Mahu kaNdabezimbi, had issue.
- Mahayihayi kaMahu, married Inggonyama
Dinizulu (see below)
- Ndombana kaSojiyiza
- Maphitha [Nomdidwa] kaSojiyiza, Chief of the
Mandlakazi -/1872, had issue. He died 1872.
- Hayiyana kaMaphitha, born 1834, died 21st July
1883 at Ulundi.
- Hlomuza kaMaphitha
- Qethuka kaMaphitha
- Mcwasimbana kaMaphitha
- Xukwana kaMaphitha
- Ndlovu kaMaphitha
- Phuzukumila kaMaphitha
- Siwana kaMaphitha
- Fokothi kaMaphitha, died 5th January 1880
- Makhoba kaMaphitha, present at Ulundi 1883
- Zibebhu kaMaphitha (by Khundlase), Chief of
the Mandlakazi 1872/1904, born 1841 in Nongoma,
had issue, over 200 children. He died 27th
August 1904 in Nongoma.
- Msenteli kaZibebhu, Chief of one section of
the Mandlakazi 1904/aft 1917.
- Bhokwe kaZibebhu, Chief of another section
of the Mandlakazi 1904/aft 1917.
- Mchitheki kaZibebhu
- Konela kaZibebhu
- Inggonyama SENZANGAKHONA kaJama,
Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation 1781/1816, born c1762,
married at least 16 wives, including, (1) Mkabi
kaSodubo Nzuza, died 1879, (2) Umfudukazi, (3) Nandi
kaBebe eLangeni, born c1766, died 10th October 1827,
(4) Langazana Gubeshe Sibiya, keeper of the inkatha
ye-yezwe, died 1884, (5) OkaSondaba Buthelezi,
(6) Mpikase kaMlilela Ngobese, (8) Bhibhi kaSompisi
Ntuli, born c1780, died January 1840, (9) Songiya
kaNgotsha Hlabisa, (10) Ncaka Qwabe, (11) Magulana
Nene, (12) Mzondwase, (13) Zishungu kaMudli, (14)
Mehlana kaNtopho Ntshangase and had issue, 14 known
sons and several daughters. He died 1816.
- Inggonyama Shaka kaSenzangakhona
- Inggonyama Dingaan kaSenzangakhona
(by Mpikase) (qv)
- Mhlangane kaSenzangakhona (by Mzondwase), died
- Bakuza kaSenzangakhona (by Sondaba), died sp
- Inggonyama Sigujana kaSenzangakhona
- Inggonyama Mpande kaSenzangakhona
(by Songiya) (qv)
- Magwaza [Nongqobo] kaSenzangakhona (by Langazana),
died 1838 at the Battle of Blood River.
- Nzibe kaSenzangakhona (by Songiya), born 1807,
died sp in 1828.
- Kolekile kaSenzangakhona, died 1838.
- Gowujana kaSenzangakhona, died 1835.
- Sigwebana kaSenzangakhona
- Gqugqu kaSenzangakhona (by Songiya), died in June
- Mfihlo kaSenzangakhona
- Ngqojana kaSenzangakhona (by Bhibhi), died 1835.
- Nomzintlanga kaSenzangakhona (by Mkabi), married
Chief Mlandela kaMbila of the Mthethwa.
- Nomcoba kaSenzangakhona (by Nandi), born about
- Nozilwana kaSenzangakhona (by Mpikase), died 1840.
- Nomqotho kaSenzangakhona, married Chief Mlandela
kaMbila of the Mthethwa.
- Bayeka kaSenzangakhona, died April 1831.
- Noziqungu kaSenzangakona, married Ngubane
kaNgomane of the Mdletshe.
- Inggonyama SIGUJANA kaSenzangakhona
[Nomkwayimba Mfokazaba], Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation
in 1816, died 1816.
- Inggonyama SHAKA kaSenzangakhona,
Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation 1816/1828, born 1787,
died sp on 24th September 1828 at Dukuza.
- Inggonyama DINGAAN kaSenzangakhona,
Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation 1828/1840, born 1795,
died March 1840.
- Inggonyama MPANDE kaSenzangakhona,
Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation 1840/1872, born 1798 in
Babango District, Natal; married 29 wives (amongst
whom), 7thly, Nseyane Sanguza Gumede, (a) circe 1825,
Ngqumbazi kaMbhonde Zungu, died 1876, married (b),
circa 1825, Monase Nxumalo, married (c), Nomantshili
kaSiguyana Bhele, died March 1861, married (d),
Nozibhuko kaSothondose Nxumalo, married (e), Nobelungu
kaDingiswayo Mthethwa, and had issue, 29 sons and 23
daughters. He died 19th November 1872 in Nodwengu,
- Inggonyama Cetshwayo kaMpande (by Ngqumbazi)(qv)
- Silware kaMpande (by Ngqumbazi)
- Ndabuko kaMpande (by Ngqumbazi),
born 1847, had issue, whose descendants are the
Kwaminya Royal House. He died after 1888.
- Mqaengetshwana kaNdabuko
- Mnyayiza kaNdabuko, had issue.
- Prince Walter Solekhaya Zulu, married and had
issue, ten children. He died 1980.
- Prince Penuel Sipho Zulu, married Princess
Sarah, and has issue, four children.
- Prince Nhlakanipho Zulu, married Princess
Amanda Fortunate Zulu, and has issue.
- Prince Lwandile Mawande Zulu
- Prince Luyanda Andiswa Zulu
- Princess Nokwanda Nokulunga Zulu
- Princess Nomvula Nompilo Zulu
- Princess Andile Nomcebo Zulu
- Princess Happy Zulu, married and has issue,
Phindile and Mncedisi (died 2010).
- Prince Phila Zulu, married Mathabethe
(Zulu), and has issue.
- Prince Asande Zulu
- Prince Mazulu Zulu
- Prince Fanelesibonge Zulu (Deklerk)
- Prince Vusumuzi Zulu (Bhunywana)
- Princess Nobuhle Zulu
- Prince Simphiwe Zulu, married Mantshangase
- Prince Busane Zulu
- Prince Bheki Zulu, Mantshangase (Zulu). (Mphara)
- Prince Gideon Layukona kaMyayisa Zulu of
KwaMinya Manzi, born 1st January 1934,
kwaZulu-Natal Social Welfare MEC, MLA 1978/1994,
married Winifred Dolly Dlamini and had issue. He
died 16th May 2006.
- Prince Muzobanzi Zulu, died 1995.
- Prince Mazwi Zulu, born 1965, died 21st
January 2003 in Durban, buried at kwaZiphethe,
- Prince Dr. Vincent Zulu
- Princess Dr. Cynthia Gcwalisile Zulu [Dr.
- Mbuyazi kaMpande (by Monase), born
1827, died 2nd December 1856 at the Battle of
- Mantantashiya kaMpande (by Monase),
2nd December 1856 at the Battle of Ndondakusaka.
- Madumba kaMpande (by Monase), died
2nd December 1856 at the Battle of Ndondakusaka.
- Mkhungu kaMpande (by Monase), born
1844, died after 1872.
- Batonyile kaMpande (by Monase),
married Nkosi SOKWETSHATA kaMlandela, Chief of the
- Uhamu kaMpande (by Nozibhuko), born 1834,
had issue. He died after 1879.
- Prince Khambi Zulu
- Prince Madakavana Zulu
- Mpoyiyana kaMpande (by Nomantshili),
- Mthonga kaMpande (by Nomantshili),
born 1847, had issue, whose descendants are the
E'Nqudwini Royal House. He died after 1872.
- Mgidhlana kaMpande (by Nomantshili),
- Sikhotha kaMpande (by Masal), died after
- Msatu kaMpande
- Sukhane kaMpande
- Dabulamanzi kaMpande (by Nseyane
Sanguza Gumede) of Ezulwini Place, born
October 1839; he was placed in the Udhloko
Regiment and was known to have fought at the Battles
of Rorke's Drift and Gingindhlovu in 1879; married
20 wives, including 15th, Gcabashe, and had
issue, 37 children, whose descendants are the
E'Zulwini Royal House. He died 22nd September
- Prince Mzingeli Abram Zulu of
Ezulwini Place, later Ebuhleni Place, he
became a Lutheran Minister; after his father's
death he went into hiding at Melmoth, his church,
called Empini, exists even today; married and had
issue. He is buried at Empini Church.
- Prince Isaac Zulu of Ebuhleni Place,
married Lillian, died 1988, and had issue. He is
buried at Ebuhleni.
- Prince Baldwin Thandwayinkosi Zulu of Ebuhleni
Place, married Ndlunkulu MaLuti, and
had issue, six children. He died 1998.
- Princess Penny Mpume Zulu, has issue, one
son, Okuhle Zulu.
- Princess Sibongile Zulu
- Prince Sifiso Zulu
- Princess Nonzuzo Zulu
- Princess Nokwanda
- Prince Musawenkosi Zulu
- Prince Simon Zulu (+)
- Prince Khonzani Zulu (+)
- Prince Layton Zulu (+)
- Prince Bongisipho Zulu (+)
- Prince Bhekithemba Zulu (+)
- Princess Bhekekile Zulu
- Princess Zabantwana Zulu
- Prince Sydwell Gesi Zulu
- Prince Qedicala Zulu, married and had
- Princess Violet Siyiko Violet Zulu, born
1900, died 1977.
- Prince Mkebeni Zulu
- Prince Bangani George Zulu of Kwa
Muziwomuntu (by Gcabashe), married 4 wives,
including 1stly, KaMpiyakhe Khotho Buthelezi, and
had twelve children.
- Prince Daniel Zulu (by KaMpiyakhe
married 1stly, Mbhutu, died sp, married
2ndly, Ma Khanyile, and had issue, five
children. He died 13th August 1986.
- Prince Bhekuzulu Jacob Zulu, married
and has issue, 22 children.
- Prince Bhekabezayo Jotham Zulu
- Princess Nomthandazo Magdalena Zulu
- Prince Mbhekeni Joseph Zulu
- Prince Bhekithemba Aaron Zulu
- Prince Gabriel Lamthuthu Zulu, married 1stly,
MaMpanza, married 2ndly, MaDlamini, and has
- Prince Joseph Zulu (by MaMpanza), married
and has issue.
- Princess Sindisiwe Zulu, she died 2014.
- Princess Zama Zulu
- Princess Slindile Zulu
- Princess Viginia Zulu (by MaMpanza)
- Prince Moses Zulu (by MaMpanza) ,
married and has issue.
- Prince Nkosiyapha Zulu
- Princess Sizakele Zulu
- Princess Mabongi Zulu
- Princess Sthando Zulu.
- Prince Betwel Mbongeni Zulu (by
MaDlamini), born 1945, married six wives,
including, (a), Shandu, married (b), Mkhasibe,
married (c), Mngcwango, married (d),Thomo and
had issue. He died 1999.
- Princess Hlengiwe Zulu-Nsele, born 1965,
- Prince Bheki Zulu
- Prince Wiseman T. Zulu
- Princess Sindi Zulu
- Princess Khayelihle Zulu
- Princess Sibongile Zulu-Sithole
- Prince Vusi Zulu, died 2011.
- Prince Nzobo Zulu, died 2011.
- Prince Simphiwe Zulu
- Princess Ntombenhle Zulu
- Prince Menzuyazi Zulu
- Princess Nokubonga Zulu
- Princess Khululiwe Zulu
- Princess Zamakhosi Zulu
- Prince Ngcebo Zulu
- Prince Sifiso Zulu
- Prince Samuel Zulu (by MaDlamini)
- Princess Nomusa Zulu (by MaDlamini)
- Tshingana kaMpande, born 1839, had issue, whose
descendants are the O'Nkweni Royal House. He
died 1911 (1913?) in Natal.
- Son, born 1890 at St Helena.
- Sitheku kaMpande, born c1836, had issue,
whose descendants are the E'Ntembeni Royal House.
- Prince Nkantini Zulu
- Prince Phikankani Zulu
- Usiwedu kaMpande, born 1834, had issue. He
died after 1884.
- Mahanana kaMpande, born 1847, had issue.
- Prince Mabilwana Zulu
- Prince Mtongenankomo Zulu
- Tshonkweni kaMpande, died 2nd
December 1856 at the Battle of Ndondakusaka.
- Somxawana kaMpande, died 2nd December
1856 at the Battle of Ndondakusaka.
- Dabulesinye kaMpande, died 2nd
December 1856 at the Battle of Ndondakusaka.
- Magwendu kaMpande, died after 1879.
- Nugwende kaMpande
- Ziwelile kaMpande, married Umtakati
- Mlamjwane kaMpande (by Ngqumbazi),
CETSHWAYO kaMpande, Inggonyama
of the Zulu Nation 1872/1884, born 1832 in
Mlambongwenya near Hlintza Forest, last king
of the Zulus to be officially recognized as such by
the British, married (a) Novimbi Msweli Nzimela, (b)
Majiya, (c) Nhlamule kaMasiphula Ntshangase and had
issue, three sons and six daughters, whose descendants
comprise the O'Suthu Royal House. He died 8th February
1884 at Eshowe.
- Princess Kusabhede Soneni kaCetshwayo (by
Majiya), born c1865, died 1965.
- Inggonyama Dinizulu kaCetshwayo (by
- Prince Nyoniyentaba kaCetshwayo (by
Majiya), died 1883.
- Princess Sililo kaCetshwayo, married Prince
Ngubo Dlamini of Swaziland.
- Princess Simiso kaCetshwayo
- Princess Siyele kaCetshwayo
- Princess Bekisile kaCetshwayo
- Princess Nomandlambi kaCetshwayo
- Prince Manzolwandle ka Cetshwayo, born
DINIZULU kaCetshwayo, Inggonyama
of the Zulu Nation 1884/1913, born 1868, attacked by
his cousin Usibepu, he appealed to the Boers for
help in return for land, and defeated
Usibepu at the Battle of Ghost Mountain (also known as
the Battle of Tshaneni) on 5th June 1884, he
was exiled to the island of St. Helena for seven years
in 1890 for leading a Zulu army against the British
from 1883 to 1884, later he was accused of
starting the Bambatha rebellion in 1906, he was
found guilty in March 1908 and was sentenced
to four years imprisonment, released after two years
and was transported to Uitkyk farm where he died,
married (a), Umkesilomo kaNtuzwa Mdlalose,
married (b), OkaMaha, married (c), OkaHlabane,
fl.1966, married (d), Uhlazile, married (e),
okaSonkeshana, married (f), okaMtshekula, married
(g), okaMthunza, and had issue. He died 18th October
1913 in Rietfontein, Transvaal.
- Inggonyama Solomon Nkayishana Maphumuzana
- Inkosi Arthur Edward Mshiyeni Zulu, born
1897, Regent of kwaZulu 1933/1948, had issue. He
- Princess Constance Magogo Zulu, born 1900,
married 1926, Inkosi Mathole Buthelezi, and had
issue. She died 1984.
- Prince Isaac Mpikayivuswa ka Dinuzulu
Zulu, married Angeline Bongiwe Ngema, and had
- Princess Thobekile Brilliant
kaMpikayivuswa Zulu, married Dr. Comfort
Bhekithemba Mfuphi, Personal Physcian to
Inggonyama Zwelithini Goodwill, and has issue.
- Langalethu Ndumiso Mfuphi
- Langelihle Ntokozo Mfuphi
- Sinenhlanhla Nomfundo Mfuphi
- Andile Zuzizwe Mfuphi
- Siyabonga Minenhle Mfuphi
- Princess Nokuthula Progress
kaMpikayivuswa Zulu, married Petros Malaza.
- Princess Zamokuhle Vernon kaMpikayivuswa
Zulu, married Makhekhe Ncanana.
- Prince Goring Sinamuva Zulu, married Thandi
- Prince Matholegwaqa Peter Zulu
- Prince David Nyawaza Zulu (by OkaQethuko
- Princess Phikisile Harriet Zulu (by
Mahambogwini Ndwandwe), married Pixley kaIsaka
Seme 1881-1951, and has issue.
- Princess Sulumane Zulu, married Thanduzako
- Princess Zamokunye Zulu
- Princess Mkhandandlovu Zulu
- Princess Ntishisane Zulu
- Princess Simama Zulu, married Alson Wessel
George Champion, and had issue.
- Princess Woniwengani Zulu, married Chief
- Princess Mhlabamuni Zulu, married
Mhloluthini Mbatha and had issue.
- Prince Manzolwandle Nkongolozana Zulu
- Princess Mphaphu Victoria Zulu
- Prince Bekelendoda Samuel Zulu
- Princess Kessi Mpiyamaxhengu, married
Chief Mdibnisu Dlamini and had issue.
SOLOMON NKAYISHANA MAPHUMUZANA, Inggonyama
of the Zulu Nation 1913/1933, born February 1891 at
St Helena, married 1stly, 1915 (separated 1928)
Masibiya kaMathathela Ntombeni [Christina Sibiya],
born 1900, elder daughter of Hezekiah and Elizabeth
Sibiya, died December 1946, married (b), 29th
September 1926 at Ekuphakameni, Zondi Shembe,
daughter of Prophet Isaiah Shembe, married (c),
Nomapasi Gwala, married (d), daughter of Huqeni
Ndwandwe, married (e), daughter of Mbulawa Buthelezi
and had issue. He died 4th March 1933 at Kambi,
buried 8th March 1933 at Mahashini.
- Princess Velangokubonga Greta Zulu (by
Masibiya), born 1916.
- Prince Hezron Zulu (by Masibiya), born
September or October 1920, died September 1927.
- Princess Sishoniswapi Corinna Zulu (by
Masibiya), born 1921/1923.
- Inggonyama Cyprian Bhekuzulu Nyangayezizwe
(by Masibiya) (qv)
- Prince Phikokwaziwayo Zulu (by Mbatha)
- Princess Jessie Tandiwe Zulu (by
Nomapasi), married 1943 Inkosi Enkhulu Tutor
Nyangelizwe Vulindlela Ndamas of the Western Pondo, and had
issue. She died 1971.
- Prince Clement Zulu, born 1925, married
1stly, Ndlunkulu "Snowy" okaMsane, married 2ndly,
in February 1965, Ndlunkulu Thandi Judith Zondo
okaNdabani, married 3rdly, 198x, Ndlunkulu
Makhosazana uMaXulu, and had issue. He died 8th
September 2000 in Durban, and was buried at
- Prince Nkanyiso Wordsworth Zulu (by okaMsane)
- Princess Nombuso Flavia Zulu (by okaMsane)
- Prince Thembelihle Cynthia Zulu (by okaMsane)
- Prince Zweliyazuza Zulu (by okaMsane)
- Princess Ntombizamazulu Zulu (by okaMsane)
- Prince Buhlebuni Thandabonke Zulu (+) (okaNdabani),
born 1965. Passed away.
- Princess Buyisiwe Silokazi Sethabisile Zulu (+)
(vtokaNdabani), born 1967. Passed
- Prince Fisokuhle Nhlanhlayakhe Zulu (+) (by okaNdabani),
born 1967. Passed away.
- Princess Celiwe Khulumethule Fungayena Zulu (by
okaNdabani), born 1972.
- Princess Siphelele Clementine Zulu (by
- Prince Absalom Thandayiphi Zulu
- Prince Matthews Zulu
- Prince Israel Mcwayizeni Zulu, born 1932,
Regent of kwaZulu 1968/1971, died 7th September
1999, buried 18th September 1999 at Mahashini.
- Prince Barold Zulu
- Prince Penuel Zulu fl.1971
- Prince Samson Phushana Mandlosuth Zulu,
married 1stly, Makhumalo, married 2ndly, Noqgibelo
Mambonani (deceased), married 3rdly, Princess
Elizabeth Thokozile Dlamini, died August 2000 at
Vosloorus, Gauteng, married 4thly, Ndlunkulu
Philisiwe Octavia Mtshali, and had issue. He died
August 2000 at Vosloorus, Gauteng, buried 26th
- Prince Mbuso Zulu
- Princess Bagezile Zulu
- Princess Audrey Nelisiwe Zulu
- Princess Talente Zulu
- Prince Bongi Zulu
- Prince Patrick Zulu
- Prince Victor Zulu (by okaNdemele)
- Prince Agrippa Zulu (by okaButhelezi)
- Prince Ivious Zulu (by okaZungu)
- Prince Alphison Zulu (by okaMambathini)
CYPRIAN BHEKUZULU NYANGAYEZIZWE, Inggonyama
of the Zulu Nation 1933/1968, born 4th August 1924
at Nsindeni, married (amongst others), (a) Priscilla
Masuku, married (b), Queen Thomozile
Jezangani KaNdwandwe Zulu [Queen Jelangani Thomo
Imelda], married (c) Majali and had issue. He died
17th September 1968 at Nongoma.
- Inggonyama Zwelithini Goodwill (by Queen
- Princess Thembi Zulu (by Priscilla)
- Princess Nonhlanhla Zulu (by Priscilla),
married, Prince Makhosana Klaas Mahlangu of the Ndzundza-Mabhoko.
She died 17th May 2002 in Nhlazatshe, Vryheid.
- Princess Kanyisile Zulu (by Majali)
- Princess Nolindi Zulu
- Prince Mbonisi Zulu
- Prince Mduduzi Zulu, born 1957.
- HM Queen Noloyiso Zulu, married HM King
Maxhob'ayakhawuleza Sandile, Paramount Chief of
Inggonyama of the Zulu Nation (qv)
- Prince Joseph Zulu of eZulwini branch in Mabedlana,
- Prince Bongani Cyril Zulu, died 30th March 2001
aged 27 in Mahlabathini District, kwaZulu-Natal
- Prince Vincent Zulu of the kwaDeda branch, had
- Prince Cyril Mfanafuthi Zulu, Mayor-designate of
Durban City, Member of the ANC, Chairman of the
ANC-aligned kwaZulu-Natal Hostel Resident's
Association. He died vp 2nd November 1999 at
Lamontville near Durban aged 35, buried 14th
November 1999 at Nongoma.
- Prince Dr. Vincent T. Zulu, born 1st July 1943 (#1) in
Mahlabathini District, has issue, 3 children.
- Prince Thokozani Thembenkosi Zulu, 26th November
1999 at Nongoma aged 26.
- Prince Sikhumbuzo Zulu of the eKutheleni branch of
the Zulu Royal Family in Melmoth. He died 30th March
2001 in Mahlabathini District aged 25.
- Prince Siyabonga Sibisi
- Prince Mlamuli Zulu
- Prince Luyanda Zulu
- Prince Zolani Zulu
- Prince Russel Zulu
- Princess Nokubezela Sishoni
- Prince Mathibane Mthembu
- Princess Anele Zulu
- Princess Thembeka Ntuli
- Prince Msizi Zulu
- Princess Snalo Zulu
- Prince Hlelelwe Zulu
- Prince Nhlakanipho Zulu
- Prince Sphesihle Zulu
- Prince Bongani Zulu
- Prince Mxolisi Sithole
- Prince Thabiso Sithole
- Prince Sibongakonke Sithole
- Princess Mpume Sithole
- Princess Aphelele Sithole
- Princess Philasande Zulu
- Princess Sbahle Zulu
- Princess Manyawo
- Princess Lungile Zulu