LOCATION: Tonga ('Utulau, Nomuka, Nomukeiki, Lofanga, Niniva, Tao'a) AREA: xx acres CREATION: 5th January 1921
TITLE: The Honourable Tupouto'a HA'A: Ha'a Ngata Motu'a SEAT: 'Utulau
PRESENT TITLE HOLDER: HRH Crown Prince Siaosi Manumata'ongo 'Alaivahamama'o 'Aho'eitu Konstantin Tuku'aho [HRH Crown Prince Tupouto'a], 5th Tupouto'a since 18th March 2012
born 17th September 1985 in Nuku'alofa, 8th 'Ulukalala (effective 26th September 2006); he becane Heir-Apparent to the throne of Tonga on 18th March 2012 and also succeeded to the title of Tupoutoa'a; his awards and medals include the following; Knight Grand Cross with Collar of the Royal Order of Pouono, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Crown of Tonga, Knight Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of Queen Salote Tupou III, King Tupou VI Coronation Medal, King George Tupou V Coronation Medal, married 12th July 2012 in Nuku'alofa, Princess Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua, daughter of Hon. Kinikinilau Tutoatasi Fakafanua [The Noble Fakafanua], 7th Fakafanua, and his wife, HRH Princess Sinaitakala 'Ofeina'ehe Langi Tuku'aho, and has issue.
- HRH Prince Taufa'ahau Manumataongo Tuku'aho, born 10th May 2013 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- HRH Princess Halaevalu Mata'aho Tuku'aho, born 12th July 2014 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Hon. Sione Mateialona Tupou, 1st Tupouto'a [5.1.1921] - [15.9.1925], born 1852, son of Hon. 'Isileli Tupou (see Tupou), and his wife, Hon. Veisinia Moala; he was granted the title of Tupoto'a on 5th January 1921 (#1 p.313); educated at Tupou College, Tonga and in Auckland; he was disinherited by the constitution of 1875 and the Lands Act of 1882; served as the 5th Prime Minister of Tonga 1905/1912; Governor of Ha'apai 1897/1905 and 1918/1924; Minister for Lands 1924/1925; married (de facto), 'Olivia Hifo'luiha, died 27th January 1932, and had issue, as well as natural issue. He died 15th September 1925 in Nuku'alofa, buried at Mala'e'aloa (#8 p.313).
- Lu'isa Manu Mateialona (by 'Olivia), born 21st August
1904, James Hosier Herbert Brown,
born 5th November 1874, died 30th October 1951, and had issue. She died
14th April 1972.
- 'Alisi Tupou Brown, born 5th January 1905, died 3rd August 1993.
- Makeleta 'Ema Katalina Brown, born 6th July
1908, married 15th October 1928, Fine Teumohenga Sekona, and had issue
(see Tu'uhetoka). She died 14th July 1974.
- Pasina Tupou Mateialona (natural son by a lady from Vava'u)
- Tilila 'Onetau Mateialona (by 'Ana Moala), born 1880, she died 13th June 1912.
- Fasi'italia Vaka-Ukamea Mateialona (by 'Ana Tali)
- 'Asena Hana Mateialona (by 'Ana Tali), she died 19th
- Tupou 'Uaiseke Mateialona (by Lesieli Uhi), she died 23rd April 1913.
- Toa'ila Mateialona (by Meleane Simiki), died 29th December 1965.
- Siosi'ana Tae Mateialona (by Tapaita Moala), born 1904, she died 5th September 1915.
- Tonga Mateialona (by Tapaita Moala)
- Tane Mateialona (by Tapaita Moala)
- Mafi Mateialona (by Tapaita Moala)
- Mosese Kalani Mateialona (by 'Ana Tonga), died 12th
- HRH Prince Taufa'ahau Tuku'aho (later HM King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV), 2nd Tupouto'a [6.7.1936] - [4.5.1966], he was appointed to the title on 6th July 1936, by his mother, HM Queen Salote Tupou III, and in turn, appointed his own son, the Crown Prince as the new title holder. (see Tupou)
- HRH Crown Prince Tupouto'a (later HM King Siaosi Tupou V), 3rd Tupouto'a [4.5.1966] - [10.9.2006], he was appointed to the title on 4th May 1966 (#1 p.319), and in turn, he later appointed his younger brother as the new title holder. (see Tupou)
Prince 'Aho'eitu 'Unuaki 'Otonga Tuku'aho (later HM King 'Aho'eitu Tupou VI) , 4th Tupouto'a [10.9.2006] -  (see Tupou)