LOCATION: Tonga (Hihifo) AREA: xx sq.km. CREATION: about 1777
TITLE: The Honourable 'Ulukalala HA'A: Ha'a Ngata Tupu SEAT: Hihifo, Vava'u
PRESENT TITLE HOLDER: HRH Prince Siaosi Manumataongo 'Alaivahamama'o 'Aho'eitu Konstantin Tuku'aho [HRH Crown Prince Tupoutoa'a 'Ulukalala], 8th 'Ulukalala (effective 26th September 2006) and 5th Tupouto'a since 18th March 2012.
born 17th September 1985 in Nuku'alofa, married 12th July 2012 in Nuku'alofa, Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua, daughter of Hon. Kinikinilau Tutoatasi Fakafanua [The Noble Fakafanua], 7th Fakafanua, and his wife, HRH Princess Sinaitakala 'Ofeina'ehe Langi Tuku'aho, and has issue.
- HRH Prince Taufa'ahau Manumataongo Tuku'aho, born 10th May 2013 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- HRH Princess Halaevalu Mata'aho Tuku'aho, born 12th July 2014 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Finau 'Ulukalala I 'Ima'ofanga, 1st 'Ulukalala ca1777/1797, born 1748, 4th Tu'i Vava'u of Ha'a Ngata Tupu 1777/1793 (deposed), he allied himself with Finau Tuku'aho, who wanted his help in becoming Tu'i Kanokupulu, when this happened in 1797, Finau Tuku'aho forgot his promise to help him regain Vava'u, he died shortly afterwards, and his two sons Fangupo, and Tupounia, avenged their father by murdering Finau Tuku'aho in April 1799; married 1stly, 'Ulukilupetea, daughter of Ngalumoetutulu, Tu'i Ha'apai, and his wife, Siu'ulua, married 2ndly, Adi Mekemeke, daughter of Tu'iono Tu'ifisi of Fiji, married 3rdly, Fehi'a, daughter of Fuimaono of Samoa, married 4thly, Adi Vutulongo, (from Lakeba in Fiji), married 5thly, Mafimatapoko, daughter of Faletolu, Tu'uhetoka, and his wife, Tupou 'Ikanamoe Haveahea, married 6thly, Tamutamu, daughter of Fuatakifolaha, 15th Tu'i Ha'atakalaua, and had issue. He died 1797 and was buried at Ma'ofanga.
- Finau 'Ulukalala II 'Ifeleto'a Fangupo ♂ (by 'Ulukilupetea) (qv)
- Finau Fisi ♂ (by Mekemeke), 11th Tu'i Vava'u; married Luseane 'Ikalahi'ifangahihifo 'Eke (Tu'ivakano??), and had issue. He died after 1812.
- 'Avala'aetau Naufahu (by Luseane), married 1stly, 'Alilia Funaki Toutai Niumeitolu, daughter of Siosifa Namoa, 1st Niumeitolu, and his wife, Lesieli Tupou Tonga Koloamatangi, married 2ndly, Nuku'opulotu, daughter of Lolohea, and his wife, Mo'unga (see Tokemoana III), married 3rdly, Paluleleva, daughter of Mulikiha'amea, 11th Tu'i Kanokupulu, and his wife, Teuteufaiva, married 4thly, 'Isapeli Tonga, daughter of Tongapoteki (see Tu'i Ha'apai II), and his wife, Meleane Tu'uta Ngaluafe, married 5thly, Finau 'Ufimoho'ota, eldest daughter of Mafimolasike, Motu'apuaka, and his wife, Kafo'atu, and had issue.
- Tevita Ta'ofikaetau Tapueluelu (by 'Alilia Funakitoutai), married 1stly, Tupouaonu'u, daughter of Siosaia Tu'ipulotu, Tahifisi, and his wife, Kalisi Mafikaunanga, married 2ndly 'Alilia Manongi, daughter of Koloamatangi, married 3rdly, 'Ilaise, daughter of 'Uepi, married 4thly, Tupou Teisa, daughter of The Nopele Niukapu [Hon. Luani], and his wife, Hon. Valu'eua, married 5thly, Siutiti 'Afukaipo'uliha'apai, daughter of The Nopele Niukapu [Luani], and his wife, Hon. 'Atutohoua, married 6thly, 'Anaseini Tupounoa, daughter of Siaosi, and his wife, Fane Fusi Tahifisi, and had issue.
- Tupouniua Tapueluelu ♂ (by Tupouaonu'u), Tahifisi.
- Mele Mekemeke ♀ (by 'Alilia), married
1stly, Manase Moheloa Lavaki. married 2ndly, The Nopele Ma'afu, and had
- Litia Loloheatoki ♀ (by 'Ilaise)
- Manu Lu'isa Tapueluelu ♀ (by Tupou)
- Semisi Velelevu Tapueluelu ♂ (by Siutiti), married Hon. 'Eleni Tutukikuo'ola 'Ahome'e, born 23rd June 1872, died 1930, daughter of Hon. Taniela 'Otukolo 'Ahome'e (see 'Ahome'e), and his wife, Hon. Siulolovao Vaea, and had issue.
- Tevita Tapueluelu
- Palutea Tapueluelu ♀ (by Siutiti)
- 'Alilia Funakitoutai Tapueluelu ♀ (by Siutiti), married Hon. Sione Lamipeti, died 4th May 1908, son of Sunia 'Akaveka Mafile'o (see Tu'i Kanokupulu), Great Chief of Kolomotu'a, and his wife, Hon. Fanetupouvava'u.
- Hala'api'api Tapueluelu ♂ (by Siutiti)
- Latuha'amoa Makafefie Tapueluelu ♂ (by Siutiti)
- Taniela Melekiseteki Ma'ukakala Tapueluelu ♂ (by Siutiti), born May 1876, married 1899, Moli Hili Vea, and had issue. He died 20th September 1960.
- Semisi Ma'ukakala Tapueluelu ♂, born 7th April
1900, died 9th February 1965.
- Tupou Fe'iloaki'eua Tapueluelu ♂ (by 'Anaseini)
- Salesi Mataeleha'amea ♂ (by 'Alilia Funakitoutai), married Lavinia Faleloa Ha'apai, and had issue.
- Salesi Katoki Mo'unga Tu'ipulotu, married and had issue, two daughters.
- Hon. Lesieli Afu Ha'apai ♀ (by 'Alilia Funakitoutai), married Hon. Siaosi 'Uulukivaiola, 6th Tuita, and had issue.
- Lavinia Sialehaehae ♀ (by 'Alilia Funakitoutai)
- Penisimani Katavake Naufahu ♂ (by Finau), married Hon. Mele Tangikinalahi Finefeuiaki, daughter of Hon. Siosaia Finefeuiaki Nuku, 9th Nuku, and his wife, Hon. Akosita Tu'i'imatamoana, and had issue.
- Finau 'Emeline Naufahu ♀, died 26th February 1963.
- Siaosi Melekiseteki 'Avala'aetau Naufahu ♂, born
1889, married 5th
December 1913, Mele Lupe Vete, born 22nd January 1895, died 25th August
1985, daughter of Penisimani Langoi'a'ipangai Vete (see Tu'i Kanokupulu), and his wife, 'Akosita
Hu'ahulu, and had issue. He died 1940.
- Lusitania Naufahu ♀, born 1916, died 1978.
- Sina Naufahu ♀, born 1918, died 1970.
- Penisimani Katavake Naufahu ♂, born 1921, married Vaohoi Konahe'ulu'o 'Aho'eitu Tupou, daughter of Hon. Viliami Vilai Tupou (see Tupou), and his wife, Hon. Tupou Seini Vaea, and had issue. He died 10th September 2003.
- Lavinia Sialehaehae Naufahu ♀, married Kanongata'a Hausia, and had issue, four children.
- Kalolaine Tae Tuna'ula Naufahu ♀, married Mr. Steel, and had issue, two children.
- To'omailangi Va'elaveamata Naufahu ♀, married Andrew Jackomos, and had issue.
- Viliami Katavake Vakalotu Vilai Naufahu ♂, married Manutu'ufanga, and has issue.
- Melekiseteki Naufahu ♂, married 'Eugenie Salote
Mafikaunanga Tupouniua, daughter of Mahe'uli'uli Tupouniua, and his
wife, 'Elenoa Ngataialupe 'Ahome'e, and has issue.
- Kafaika-i-moana Naufahu ♀, married Siosifa
Nacagilevu, and has issue.
- 'Ana Tu'ifangatukia Tangikina Naufahu ♀, married Capt. Samuela Tatafu, and has issue.
- Tisi Naufahu ♀
- Va'epopua Naufahu ♀, died 3rd May 1971.
- Sione Kasete Naufahu ♂, born 22nd September 1896,
Salote Mo'unga'ulufeholoi'olotopoha Tupou, daughter of Peni Tupou, and
'Ana Tu'ifua, and had issue. He died 24th March 1965.
- Tevita Tapueluelu Holika Tu'ineau Naufahu ♂,
Filisi, married 2ndly, Hon. Kaufo'ou
Falekihetoa 'Ahome'e, 3rd daughter of Hon. Manu'opangai 'Ahome'e (see 'Ahome'e), and
his wife, Hon. Heuifanga
Maumautaimi Veikune, and had issue. He died 4th July 1987.
- Tevita Tapueluelu Sitalini Naufahu ♂ (by Filisi), married 1stly, Holly Taylor, sp, married 2ndly, Sandra Lisa Saafi, and had issue. He died 27th September 2001.
- Tevita Tapueluelu Tu'ineau Naufahu (by Sandra), born 28th February 1991.
- Avalaoetau Stalini Naufahu (by Sandra), born 18th May 1993.
- Siaosi Tuituiohu Naufahu ♂ (by Hon. Kaufo'ou),
married 1stly, Eileen, married 2ndly, Elizabeth (Betty) Fakava, and has
- Salote Mounga'ulufeholoi'olotopuha Naufahu (by Eileen)
- Kololiana 'Otuangu Naufahu ♀ (by Hon. Kaufo'ou), married David Stanley Viney, and has issue, one son.
- Douglas Henele Ma'afu'otu'itonga Viney
- Sean Paul Finaufisi Naufahu ♂ (by Hon. Kaufo'ou), married 1stly, Nina Chaffin, married 2ndly, Lily Blake Kaho, and has issue.
- Holika Logan Naufahu (by Nina)
- Ben Dylan Tu'ineau Naufahu (by Nina)
Tuituiohu Naufahu (by Lily)
- 'Otuangu Tupoumoheofo Naufahu (twin) (by Lily)
- Falekihetoa Tupoukolotolu Naufahu (twin) (by Lily)
- Penisimani (Ben) Katavake Naufahu ♂ (by Hon. Kaufo'ou)
- Kalaneti Letele'oVava'ulahi Naufahu ♀, born 1924,
Robert Stout Skeen, son
Robert Louis Skeen, and his wife, Tupoutu'a Laumanukilupe, and had
issue. She died 1993.
- Siaosi Tuituiohu Melekiseteki Naufahu ♂
- Mele Tangikina Naufahu ♀, died 8th June 1976.
- Tu'ungafuka Naufahu
- Lualala Naufahu ♂, born 3rd May 1902, married and had issue. He died 1st July 1941.
- Meta Naufahu
- Papa Naufahu
- Pouli Naufahu
- Tali Me'alahi Naufahu ♂ (by Nuku'opulotu), married 1stly, Mele Toa'ila, daughter of Fangupo'o'otuamu'a (son of Sione Fatafehikaikuli, and his wife, Finauha'akili), and his wife, Sipola Hala'api'api (daughter of Tupouniua, and his wife, 'Afuvale), married 2ndly, Tule Vailate Motu'apuaka, daughter of Molofaha Motu'apuaka, and his wife, Tupou Manumatavai Vaea, and had issue.
- Sione Tu'i'ile'ila ♂ (by Mele), born 29th July 1857, married 1stly, 'Umukisia, daughter of Hon. 'Eke Tu'ivakano (see Tu'ivakano), and his wife, 'Anau, married 2ndly, 19th March 1903, Temaleti Fifita, born 12th July 1879, died 22nd July 1964, daughter of 'Aisea Pasi, and his wife, 'Emeline Fusilala (see 'Ahome'e), and had issue. He died 26th January 1916.
- Hala'api'api (by Mele) ♂, married Na'asoni Lavaka, and had issue.
- Nepote Falepapalangi ♂, married Salome
Venise Panisi, died 25th August 1962, daughter of 'Uaisele 'Uhi, and his
wife, 'ILaisaane Longo,
and had issue. He died 10th June 1934.
- Mele Tupou Moheofo Tu'i'ile'ila ♀, born 2nd
August 1906, married 20th June 1949,
Sione Moeakiola Latuhoi, died July 1981. She died 20th November 1981.
- Samisoni Talia'uli Tali'uli Tu'i'ile'ila ♂, born
26th February 1910, married 1937, He'imoana Sovaleni, born 1918, died
17th June 1992, and had issue. He died May 1997.
- Sione Talia'uli Tu'i'ile'ila ♂, married 1stly, married 2ndly, Tu'ifua 'Aleamotu'a, and had issue.
- Sione Tu'i'ile'ila ♂
- Loutoa Nepote ♀
- Laumanu Nepote ♀
- Vaimoana Nepote ♀
- Maealiuaki (by Mailepopua)
- Tupouniua ♂, married Taka, and had issue.
- Veatokelau ♀
- Lutui Palelei Naufahu ♂ (by Finau), married Mele Lupe from
Ha'alaufuli, daughter of Taniela Likuohihifo, and his wife, 'Elisapesi
Fakatangatauhelotu. He died sp.
- Sepiuta Naufahu ♀, she had a relationship with HRH Prince Nalesoni Laifone 'Unga, and had issue, one daughter (see Tupou).
- Fakatoumafi Naufahu ♂
- 'Isapeli Naufahu ♀ (by Meleane)
- Tahifisi Naufahu ♂
- Heimoana Naufahu ♀
- Tupouniua ♂ (by Fehi'a), 7th Tu'i Vava'u; married Tupouveiongo, 4th Moheofo, daughter of Mumui Tupou'ila Mapatongi'amanu, and his wife, Tulehu'afaikikava, and had issue. He was murdered in 1807 in Mahinafekite.
- Hulita Tu'ifua Fua'otonga ♀, born 180x, married 1stly, Liufau, 3rd Tu'i Ha'angana, married 2ndly, 'Onevai Fulivai, Fulivai, and had issue by both husbands.
- Tupoutoutai ♂ (byTupouveiongo)
- Lasike ♂ (by Tupouveiongo)
- Faka'iloatonga ♂ (byTupouveiongo)
- Fifita Vava'u
- Lolohea Loholoho ♂ (by Vutulongo)
- Lualala ♂ (by Vutulongo), born 1792, died 1859.
- Tupoutu'a ♀ (by Mafimatapoko)
- Mohetonu ♂ (by Haveatungua)
- Lolohea Pupunu Kaetau [aka Viliami Pupunu] ♂ (by Tamutamu), married 1stly, Mele Ungatea Vava'u, daughter of Teuki'utavava'u (see Tokemoana), and his wife, Fataimoemanu, married 2ndly, Fifita Valuvalu, daughter of Vaitai of Halaufuli, and had issue.
- Sione Foiakau ♂ (by 'Ungatea), married 1stly, Kalolaine, married 2ndly, Luvu 'Umufuke, married 3rdly, Lupe 'Akanesi, died sp, married 4thly, Logoi'laumanu Vave, and had issue.
- Simaima 'Olotomu ♀ (by Luvu), married (as his second wife), Friedrich Wilhelm Hennings, born 5th May 1837, died 1914, Imperial German Consul to Fiji, and had issue.
- Tutu Vuniwai Dr. Samisoni Fotu ♂, married 1stly, Roko Oseni Senivaivai (she had married 1stly, Ratu Tevita Uluilakeba III, 12th Roko Sau of the Lau Islands and 6th Tui Nayau), married 2ndly, Fine Likutotoka Ratumaisawani or Ratunisawani, daughter of Limayasi Ratunisawani, and his wife, Ivamere (née Leni) Dugubokola, and had issue. He died about 1966 aged 70 years.
- Adi Kelesi Yabakidraunilotu (by Roko Oseni), she married Ratu Dr. Wilisoni Tuiketei Malani, Turaga na Gonesau, born 1920, died 2005, and had issue.
- Ratu Dr. Jioji Tuwai Malani
- Dr Tevita Mokiola Fotu, born in Lau, died in Suva.
- Seini Dolele Fotu, born 16th September 1922, married Loimata Afasa Asuega aka
Roy Sale Asuega, born 13th May 1918 in Pago Pago, died 23rd February
1990 in Vancouver, buried in Suva, son of High Chief Afasa Asuega,
(descendant of Paramount Chief Mauga Moimoi), and his wife, Malia
Purcell, and had issue.
and had issue. She died 10th March 1958.
- George Sale Asuega
- Losa Sale
- Fine Sale
- Laina Sale
- Josephine Sale
- Sisilia Tupou Fotu, born 25.5.1925, married Ratu Viliame Katonibau, and had issue.
- Eroni Fotu
- Timaima Fotu, married Ratu Isikeli Tuiwailevu Tuwai.
- Jone Fotu
- Teklua (by Luvu)
- 'Asipeli Veamalohi Foiakau ♂ (by Luvu), married 1stly, Sela, married 2ndly, Kelesi, married 3rdly, Sela Fifita, daughter of Vainikolo, and his wife, 'Ungatea, and had issue. He died 1912.
- Fusi ♀ (by Logoi'laumanu)
- Ma'ata (by Logoi'laumanu)
- Waisele (by Logoi'laumanu)
- Loukei ♂ (by Logoi'laumanu), married Nukunava [Tu'inavu], daughter of Hon. Finau Valevale Fineuiaki Nuku (see Nuku), and had issue.
- Rev. Viliame Fonolahi ♂, married Setaita Vea Miller, daughter of Henry Miller, and his wife, Anne Ruby Blake, and had issue.
- 'Elenoa Lu'isa Latutama Fonolahi ♀, born 1900, died 7th May 1957.
- Lusiana Qolikoro Fonolahi ♀, born 1902, married 1stly, Ratu Tevita Uluilakeba, Tui Nayau, married 2ndly, Samuela Feimoefiafi Wainiqolo, and had issue. She died 4th July 1960.
- Josateki Wainiqolo, married Sulueti Luvu
(see above), and had issue.
- Lilieita Heiwei Fonolahi♀, died 3rd September 1958.
- Sofaia Mini Fonolahi ♀, died 2nd November
- Antonio Jone Rabici Fonolahi ♂
- Kalolaini Kafo'atu Waimoana Fonolahi ♀, died 11th August 1960.
- Mele Tuisalolo Fonolahi ♀, married Ratu Keni Naulumatua, Turaga na Rasau, and had issue. She died 6th September 1984.
- Ratu Viliame Fonolahi Keni Naulumatua
- Laisa Kaukiono ♀, by an informal union with Ratu Edward Tuivanuavou Tungi Cakobau, Roko Tui Tailevu, she had issue (see Tupou-Tonga and Vunivalu of Bau-Fiji).
- Salome Walu Fonolahi ♀
- 'Ana Mo'unga ♀ (by Kalolaine), married a son of Samiu Tupou, and had issue.
- Oto Sione Fehoko ♂, married 1stly, married 2ndly, Valu Salome Uliuli, daughter of the 1st 'Uhi, and had issue.
- 'Uelingatoni Mafuataimi ♂ (by Mele)
- Ma Pupunu ♀ (by Toakase)
- Sione Mahe ♂ (by Lisia)
- Sateki ♂ (by Lisia)
- Moala ♀ (by Lisia)
- Siua ♀ (by Lisia)
- Lolohea Likusuosua Pupunu ♂ (by Fifita Valuvalu), married Adi Pasepa Mere Tapeso, daughter of Roko Malani, 7th Roko Sau of the Lau Islands and 2nd Tui Nayau in Fiji, and had issue.
- Sunia Tu'ineau Pupunu ♂, married Tulukava Falekaono,
daughter of Siosaia Ngungutau Falekaono (see Falekaono), and his wife,
Mele Taufa Makaui, and had issue. He
- Solomone Hala'api'api Pupunu ♂, born 29th
1896, married Taisia Moala
Pau'u Ula, daughter of Taniela Havea Tuvaka, and his wife, Temaleti
Manakovimomoho Tokemoana, and had issue. He died 6th April 1959.
- Liumeitupou 'Uhalovai Pupunu ♀, married Tomasi Tupuvale Helu, and had issue (see Helu).
- Katea Po'uliva'ati Pupunu ♀, married Tiliti Kupu, and had issue (see Tu'ivava'u).
- Katea Po'uliva'ati Pupunu ♀, married Tevita Faka'osifolau Pahulu, son of Malakai Lomu, and his wife, 'Ana Lavaka, and had issue. She died 1930.
- Viliami Pupunu ♂ (by Fifita Valuvalu), married Mele Ungatea Vava'u, daughter of Teuki'utavava'u (see Tokemoana IV), and his wife, Fataimoemanu, and had issue.
- Tevita Koloi
- Sione Fo'i'akau
- Fifitatoa Keisaia ♀ (by Tamutamu), married 'Itafua'a'otonga, Fakafanua, and had issue.
- Finau 'Ulukalala II 'Ifeleto'a Fangupo, 2nd 'Ulukalala 1797/1809, 9th Tu'i Vava'u 1808/1809, he was able to extend his authority to Ha'apai and waged war in Vava'u, firstly against his brother, and then against his aunt, Toe'umu, but was unable to defeat her, and made peace in 1808; he left Ha'apai to Tupouto'a to govern, so that he could remain in Vava'u; he was responsible for the murder of the Tu'i Kanokupulu in April 1799 which signalled the start of a civil war lasting fifty years; married 1stly, Lapulou, daughter of Tongamana Tupouha'apai (see Tu'i Ha'atakalaua), and his wife, Siumafua'uta, married 2ndly, Fatafehiongo'alupe, daughter of Talaumokaofa, and his wife, Fusipala'opangai, and had issue. He died 1809 at Feletoa.
- Finau 'Ulukalala Moengangongo ♂ (by Lapulou) (qv)
- Halaevalu Moheofo ♂ (by Lapulou), married 1stly, Makamalohi, 1st and last Tamatauhala, son of Faotusia Fakahiku'o'uiha, 5th Tu'i Ha'ateiho, and his wife, Fatafehi Lapaha, married 2ndly, Toutaiolepa Kioa, son of Kioa, and his wife, Fusipala, and had issue (see Kioa).
- Finau 'Ulukalala III 'Ipou'ono Tu'apasi ♂ (by Fatafehiongo'alupe) (qv)
- Vaimoana ♂
- Fanga'opulotu ♂, married Niutakeifanga'ua Luani, and had issue (see Luani).
- Eliesa Kisikisi ♂ (by Toekava'oe Hau Fetuani), married
- (A) William Mariner, adopted in 1806, English writer.
- Finau 'Ulukalala Moengangongo, 3rd 'Ulukalala and 10th Tu'i Vava'u 1809/1811, he decided to cut all links with the troublesome Tongatapu and ordered that both Ha'apai and Vava'u should pursue an isolationist policy, he died 1812.
- Finau 'Ulukalala III 'Ipou'ono Tu'apasi, 4th 'Ulukalala 1811/1833, 12th Tu'i Vava'u 1820/1833, he became Tui Vava'u in 1811, but it was not until 1820 before he had all the islands under his control; after his death he ceded Vava'u to Tufa'ahau, as it was clear by then who was the most powerful person in Tonga; married 1stly, Tuputupu'opulotu, daughter of 'Uluvalu, 2nd Tu'i Pelehake, and his wife, Latuholeva, married 2ndly, Tupou Veiongo, daughter of 'Ikamafana, 5th Ma'atu, and his wife, Latutama, married 3rdly, Si'ulolovao Sisi Toutai, daughter of Sisitoutai Tokemoana, and his first wife, Fataimoemanu, and had issue, as well as further issue. He died in March 1833 at Pou'ono.
- Fanetupouvava'u ♀ (by Tuputupu'opulotu), married Hon. Sunia 'Akaveka Mafile'o, died 1893/1899, son of 'Ulakai (see Tu'i Kanokupulu), and his wife, Tupoukolotolu Fuatalevu, and had issue.
- Hon. Finau 'Ulukalala IV Tupou Toutai Nafetalai Matekitonga ♂ (by Tupou Veiongo) (qv)
- Hon. 'Ane Tupoufalefehi ♀ (by Si'ulolovao), born about 1831, married (as his second wife), Po'asi Tu'ipulotu, and had issue (see Lavaka).
- Kingi Viliami ♂ (by Tuputupu'opulotu)
- Mele ♀ (by Veiongo)
- Tonamama'o ♀ (by Maile Feletoa)
- 'Ila ♀ (by Fusi)
- 'Ioane Tupou ♂ (by Tupou)
- 'Ioane Lavaki ♂ (by Lupe Tea), married and had issue.
- Sione Matetau Lavaki ♂, married, Kulaea Tonga, and had issue.
- Manasemoheloa Lavaki (see Tu'ivava'u)
- Hon. Finau 'Ulukalala IV Tupou Toutai Nafetalai Matekitonga, 5th 'Ulukalala 1833/1877, born about 1826, he fought with Taufa'ahau in 1853, along with Ratu Cakobau of Fiji against Ratu Kamisese; married 1stly, Hon. 'Anaseini Kaifonua'amanu, daughter of Hon. Setaleki Mumui (see Tu'i Kanokupulu), and his wife, Hon. Hepisipa Tu'ifangatukia, married 2ndly, Hon. 'Ilaisaane Tupou'ahau, died 1886, daughter of Hon. Maealuaki Fatukimotulalo (see Tu'i Ha'atakalaua), and his wife, Hon. Kaunanga, married 3rdly, 12th February 1857, Hon. Ngaluafe, daughter of Kalisitiane Tutoe Fifitakovi (see Tu'i Ha'angana), and his wife, Toe'umuolotuma, married 4thly, Hon. Mo'unga'ulufeholoi, daughter of Moimoi'angaha, 7th Nuku and 5th Ma'afu, and his wife, Kavafutuna, and had issue. He died 1877.
- Hon. Finau 'Ulukalala V Siaosi Misini Tu'itu'i 'O Vava'u [aka George Finau Matekitoga 'Ulukalala] ♂ (by 'Anaseini) (qv)
- Hon. Melepusiaki ♀ (by 'Ilaisaane), married 1stly, 'Uate Molipala, married 2ndly, Kuma [aka Saia Loufua], and had issue.
- Viliami Kalaniuvalu ♂ (by 'Uate Molipala), born 1885, died 26th January 1917.
- 'Ilaisaane 'Elenoa Ikatonga ♀ (by Kuma/Saia
Loufua), born 5th January 1898, had issue by (a), Vilai, (b), Sioape Kaho (see Tui'ivakano).
- Fale'aka ♀ (by Vilai), born 1917, married Sipu, and had issue. She died 3rd December 1990.
- 'Ofakivava'u ♀ (by Sioape), born about 1920, married 1stly, 28th July 1942, Hon. Lala Veikune, 3rd Veikune, married 2ndly, 1969, 'Aisea Manumu'a, and had issue. She died 2005.
- 'Ua ♀
- Hon. Kongaikamafana ♀ (by Mo'unga'ulufeholoi)
- Hon. Tevita Heleta'ulo'oe'otufelenite Matekitonga ♂ (by
Ngaluafe), born 14th January 1858, married 1stly, 23rd March 1881, Hon.
Loata Finau 'Aholelei, daugher of 'Alaipulotu
Falekaono of Lapaha, and his wife, Seinitokilupe
'Eva 'i Toafa 'ulu ki Lupetea Motu'apuaka, daughter
of Mafimolasike Motu'apuaka, Motu'apuaka,
married 2ndly, Veisinia 'Alailupe Niuvao,
married 3rdly, Lesieli Tufui Funaki, daughter of Mosese Tu'ionuku, and
his wife, Meliame Katoa, and
had issue. He died 8th May 1930.
- Melehifo Heleta Ki Vai'Ulukalala ♀ (by Loata), born 20th
August 1882, married
of Tu'anuku Vava'u, and had issue. She
died 13th January 1965.
- Mele Latai Niu'ui Heleta ♀ (by Veisinia), married Semisi
- Lavinia Tu'itofaimala'e'kula ♀ (by Tufui), born 6th June 1897, married Taniela Va'ivaka. She died 20th March 1983.
- Tevita Tuita Heleta ♂ (by Tufui), born 26th January 1899, married 1921, Siutiti Finau 'Ongosia, born 2nd August 1902, died 1962, and had issue. He died 22nd April 1955.
- Mahanga Heleta ♀ (by Tufui), she died 1920.
- Tupoukolotolu Heleta ♀ (by Tufui)
- Sione Tavo Kailahi'ovava'u ♂ (by Veisinia), born 6th October 1902, died November 1918.
- Sione Finisi Heleta ♂ (by Veisinia), born 6th October
1902, married Lavinia Niua Tupou Latu, daughter of Sione Masose Latu,
and his wife, Lupe Sitiveni 'Ula, and had issue. He died 8th September
- Hon. Finau 'Ulukalala V Siaosi Misini Tu'itu'i 'O Vava'u, 6th 'Ulukalala  - [10.11.1938], born about 1865, Governor of Vava'u 1890/1904 and 1905/1906; Minister Without Portfolio and Speaker of the House 1912/1938; served briefly as Regent of Tonga; married 1stly, Hon. Tapukitea Ata, daughter of Hon. Masima Ata (see Ata), and his wife, Hon. 'Ilaisa'ane, married 2ndly, Hon. Vika Kaufusi, daughter of Hon. Siale'ataongo (Charles Ma'afu) (see Tu'i Kanokupulu), and his wife, Hon. Losaline Fatafehi, and had issue. He died 10th November 1938.
- Hon. Finau 'Ulukalala VI Siaosi Tangata 'O Ha'amea (by Hon. Tapukitea)(qv)
- Hon. Finau 'Ulukalala VI Siaosi Tangata 'O Ha'amea, 14th Ata 1950/1960 and 7th 'Ulukalala [11.11.1938] - [12.9.1960], born 15th August 1891, educated at Uruoa Mission School, New Zealand; Governor of Ha'apai 1924/1928, Governor of Vava'u 1928/1929 and 1939/1950; Minister for Police 1951/1960; succeeded to the 'Ulukalala title on 11th November 1938; succeeded to the Ata title in 1950; married August 1934, Hon. 'Amelia Tuna Kaimanu Vaea, born 1890, daughter of Hon. Siosaia Pau'uvale Lloloa'atonga Vaea, 14th Vaea, and his wife, Hon. Kalolaine Tongilava, and had issue by Salote Fonua, daughter of 'Aminiasi Hikule'o Fonua (see Tu'iha'angana), and his wife, Sisilia Ate Tupou. He died spl on 12th September 1960 (#1).
- Eva'ipomana 'Ulukalala ♀ (by Salote), born 5th May 1928, married The Noble Ve'ehala [Hon. Leilua Vi], 17th Ve'ehala, and had issue. She died 2nd September 1997.
- Sione Potauaine Kuliha'apai, married 1stly, Heu, married 2ndly, Mele Liliola, and had issue by both wives.
- (A) Takukipulotu ♀
VACANT [12.9.1960] - 
- HRH Crown Prince 'Aho'eitu 'Unuaki'otonga Tuku'aho [HRH Prince Tupouto'a Lavaka later HM King 'Aho'eitu Tupou VI], 8th 'Ulukalala 1989/2006, 15th Ata and Lavaka, born 12th July 1959, educational qualifications are, Master of Arts in International Relations, Bond University, Queensland, Australia, 1998; Diploma in Strategic Studies, United States Naval War College, Newport, Rhode Island, USA 1988; Graduate Diploma of Strategic Studies, Australian Joint Services Staff College, Australia 1995; Masters in Defence Studies, University of New South Wales, Australia 1997; Minister of Civil Aviation & Minister for Communications 2001, 12th Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Tonga [3.1.2000] - [11.2.2006], Minister of Foreign Affairs and Defence 1998, Commander of the Navy, Tonga Defence Services 1991/1995, Minister for Agriculture and Forestry, Minister of Fisheries, Minister of Marine and Ports, 7th Lavaka Ata and 8th 'Ulukalala 1989/2006 , 4th Tupouto'a (effective 10th September 2006), married 11th December 1982 in Nuku'alofa, HRH Princess Heuifanga Nanasipau'u Vaea, born 1954, and has issue.
- HRH Princess 'Angelika Latufuipeka Hala'evalu Mata'aho Napu'a'okalani Tuku'aho, born 17th November 1983; current High Commissioner to Australia since August 2012.
- HRH Crown Prince Siaosi Manumataongo 'Alaivahamama'o 'Aho'eitu
Konstantin Tuku'aho [HRH Crown Prince Tupouto'a 'Ulukalala] (qv)
- HRH Prince Viliami 'Unuaki -'o-Tonga Mumui Lalaka-moe-'Eiki Lavaka Ata Tuku'aho [HRH Prince Ata], born 17th April 1988 in Nuku'alofa, 8th Ata (effective 26th September 2006) (see Ata title).
- HRH Crown Prince Siaosi Manumataongo 'Alaivahamama'o 'Aho'eitu Konstantin Tuku'aho [HRH Crown Prince Tupouto'a 'Ulukalala] (see above)