Stephen E. Jones
[Home] [Site map] [Updates]
These are article(s) that, as far as I know, are not on the Web elsewhere.
- Richard N. Ostling, "Atheist Philosopher, 81, Now Believes in God," Livescience / Associated Press, 10 December 2004.
- Ross Taylor, "The Solar System: An Environment For Life?," in Walter, M., ed., et al., "To Mars and Beyond: Search for the Origins of Life," Art Exhibitions Australia: Sydney & National Museum of Australia: Canberra, Australia, 2001, pp.57-67.
- Franklin M. Harold, "The Mother of All Problems," ASM News, American Society of Microbiology, December, 2001.
- Peter Hastie, "Designer genes: Phillip E. Johnson talks to Peter Hastie," Australian Presbyterian, October 2001, pp.4-8.
- Nancy Pearcey, "We're Not in Kansas Anymore," Christianity Today, Vol. 44, No. 6, May 22, 2000, Page 42.
- Jerry A. Coyne, "The fairy tales of evolutionary psychology." Review of "A Natural History of Rape: Biological Bases of Sexual Coercion," by Randy Thornhill & Craig T. Palmer, MIT Press, 2000. The New Republic, March 4, 2000.
- Phillip E. Johnson, "Thomas Huxley, A Pioneer in a Still-Raging Scientific Debate," Washington Times, Sunday, January 4, 1998, Books, Page: B8.
- Phillip E. Johnson, "Time's up for the comatose watchmaker," The Times Higher Education Supplement, 21 November 1997.
- Phillip E. Johnson, "Shouting `Heresy' in the Temple of Darwin," Christianity Today, Vol. 38, No. 12, October 24, 1994, pp.22-26.
- Phillip E. Johnson, "Response to Hasker," Christian Scholar's Review, Vol. XXII, No. 3, 1993, pp.297-304.
- Pattle P.T. Pun, "A Theology of Progressive Creationism," in Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith: Journal of the American Scientific Affiliation, Vol. 39, No. 1, March 1987, pp.9-19.
- James Barr, Letter of 23 April 1984, to David C.C. Watson, regarding interpretation of Genesis 1-11.
- Colin Patterson, Address at the American Museum of Natural History, New York City, 1981.
Copyright © 1999-2009, by Stephen E. Jones. All rights reserved. This
page and its contents may be used for non-commercial purposes only.
on the Internet, a link back to my home page at http://members.iinet.net.au/~sejones
would be appreciated.
Created: 2 December 1999. Updated: 6 December, 2009.