Langton Matravers of Olde

 

High Street c 1885

 

 

 

 

 

Fig Tree Cottage

Old and New Wesleyan Chapels in Langton  - 1870's
The Old initiated by William Chinchen Talbot and erected in
 1842 and the New built by William Talbot his grandson in 1875


 

Durnford House c1915

Leeson House c1909



 

The Old Malthouse

 

 

A Langton Quarry - 1930's

 

 

 


 



Dancing Ledge

Oil painting of Langton Matravers - 1870's