3. Mars City 2
- Dropping into the Manifest Control Office from the Ventilation Shaft is a
one way trip.
- Entering Administration from ACO Lift Junction in Mars City 2 is a one way
- Voices in the vents, bangs, crashes, broken stairs. The level has changed
since your last visit.
- Kill the Z-Sector Guard (1) and take his 1 Small Bullets (1).
- The stairs up to the Departure Lounge are broken. You can run and jump up
the left railing to get onto the balcony. Collect 3 Armour Shards (1-3)
and 1 Small Clips (1).
- The door to the Departure Lounge is disabled so you'll have to find
another way to procede.
- Go back down the stairs and over to the Storage Locker. Overhear a voice
"Hey, you, up here, quickly!". A ladder is lowered.
- Climb the ladder to the Ventilation Shaft.
- Listen to
R. Roland's story. After what he's been through, he isn't budging from
- Duck into the ventilation shaft. To the right you are blocked by 3 pipes.
- A left wall hug uncovers a Combat Armour (1).
- Crawl a little further and the entire shaft vibrates with the explosion of
the 3 pipes you saw before.
- Crawling past the 3 pipes and dropping into Manifest Control Office is a
one way trip.
- Two Zombies (1-2) attack - send them off to beddie-bye's.
- Find 2 Armour Shards (4-5) in an alcove.
- What a mess the office is in.
Marcus C. Stanton's PDA (1) near the computer. It contains 3
Emails (1-3) and 1 Audio Log (1).
- Duck under the flames spouting from a pipe for 2 Armour Shards (6-7).
- Approach the door and kill the Z-Sector Guard (2) that comes in and take
his 1 Small Shells (1).
- Take the 1 Large Health (1) on the crate.
- Exit to Manifest Control Entrance.
- Waste the Z-Sector Guard (3) that comes through the door from Reception
Processing, he won't be needing his 1 Small Clips (2).
- The door past the steps can only be opened by an ACO Keycard. You are
assigned the objective
ACO Card (2) when you attempt to access the door.
- Go back the other way and enter the door to Reception Processing - see
- Now go back to the locked door and use your newly obtained ACO Keycard to
unlock the door to the Conference Room.
- Take out the 2 Z-Sector Guards (4-5) that attack and take the 2 Small
Bullets (2-3) they leave behind.
- Enter the Conference Room - see below.
- The broken door in front of you won't open. You can see Mars City
Reception through the glass - you'll get there another way.
- Through the glass you can see an Imp feasting on a dead marine. The Imp
jumps on the glass in front of you and climbs out of sight - such pleasant
- Collect the
ACO Keycard (1) on the bench, completing the objective
- Snap up the 2 Small Clips (3-4) on the bench.
- Hear over the intercom that Specialist Wilson is in trouble. Sergeant
Kelly tries to reassure him.
- Return to the Manifest Control Entrance.
- Survey the room. A broken hose, wires hanging from the roof. Through the
glass into Central Access you are treated to a scene between a sentry bot
and two Z-Sector Guards. The bot wins and moves out of sight - got to love
the little guy. You'll get there later.
- In the corner are 4 Armour Shards (8-11) and 1 Small Health (1).
- Exit through the door to the Hallway.
- Open the next door to Sec Ops Processing to the sound and sight of all the
lights going out - Uh! Oh!
- Return to the Conference Room to destroy the Zombie (3) that has been
- Return back to the Hallway and take care of the 2 Zombies (4-5) that are
making their presence felt - they have come from Sec Ops Processing.
- Enter through the door to Sec Ops Processing.
- It's pretty dark in this room.
- Perform a left wall hug, collecting the 1 Small Clips (5). Destroy the
Zombie (6) that gets triggered off.
- Further on find 5 Armour Shards (12-16) and kill the Zombie (7) that is
- Take the 1 Small Shells (2) and 1 Small Clips (6) further on.
- Enter the open doorway to Security Operations - see below.
- Squeeze through the door to Sec Ops Junction - see below.
- Kill the roving Z-Sector Guard (6) winning 1 Small Clips (7).
- A little further on annihilate another Z-Sector Guard (7) and take his 1
Small Bullets (4).
- There is 1 Small Health (2) in a corner by the machines.
- In the right wing find 1 Large Health (2) below a window with a view to
Marine Access Command - you'll go there later.
- When you reach the left wing you'll trigger a Z-Sector Guard (8) back in
Sec Ops Processing. You will put his 1 Small Clips (8) to good use.
- Go back the left wing and collect the Combat Armour (2) as a reward.
- The door out to Marine Access Command is disabled.
- Return to Sec Ops Processing.
- Listen to the guys in the vents having a really bad day.
- Take the 1 Large Health (3) on a crate and 1 Small Clips (9) behind it.
- Meet and dispatch your first Flaming Zombie (8), it seems that the zombie
wasn't expecting the pipe to burst in the alcove he was hiding.
- Enter the next room to Infirmary Access Junction.
- Take out the Z-Sector Guard (9) that comes out from behind a compressed
gas cylinders and take his 1 Small Bullets (5).
- Duke it out with another Z-Sector Guard (10), his 1 Small Clips (10) are
- A Fat Zombie (9) makes his premiere appearance from the alcove on the
left - treat it with the respect it deserves.
- Find 5 Armour Shards (17-21) in the alcove.
- Collect 2 Armour Shards (22-23) behind the compressed gas cylinders.
- Moving toward the two doors, an Imp (1) drops in from a hole in the
ceiling - you know what to do. A lump of flesh fall from above - yuck!
- Take the right door to Operations Station - see below.
- Take the left door to the Infirmary - see below.
- Another mess, the place is a total wreck.
- Find 1 Small Clips (11) on a crate.
- Exit back to Infirmary Access Junction.
- Notice the storage locker on the left and the Emergency Medical Station
(1) with 100 Health on the right.
- Walk over to the table and take Marcus T. Caseon's PDA (2).
It contains 2 Emails (4-5) and 2 Audio Logs (2-3). Receive a Tip (1)
Listen To Audio Logs. The
Patient Attack Audio Log reveals that the code to unlock the nearby
Storage Locker 017 is 347.
- Cross over to Storage Locker 017 and enter 347 to unlock 2 Small Shells
(3-4), 1 Small Clips (12), 1 Combat Armour (3) and 1 Large Health (4).
- Enter the Infirmary Observation Room.
- Kill the Zombie (10) that gets up off the slab.
- Kill the 2 Z-Sector Guards (11-12) that come running, relieving them of
their 2 Small Clips (13).
- Grab the 1 Adrenaline (1) from off the second slab.
- Grab the 1 Large Health (5) over near the laptop.
- Open the door and enter Marine Command.
- Take care of the Zombie (11) that attacks.
- Go left first, around the corner and duck the flames. Collect 2 Small
Bullets (6-7), 1 Small Shells (5) and 1 Small Health (3).
- Around the corner past two disabled doors you will find poor Bill Tyson
next to a blocked door that is stopping access to Marine Headquarters.
- Pick up Sergeant Bill Tyson's PDA (3) which
contains 3 Emails
(6-8) and 2 Audio Logs (4-5). The email titled
Security Code Change reveals that the new
Weapons Storage Code In
Marine Command is 584.
- Return back the other way past the Infirmary Observation Room door and
around the corner just in time to a Zombie break the neck of a marine.
Kill the Zombie (12).
- Overhear "Video Linkup Requested". Down the right is a door with
restricted access, you can't go there yet.
- Go around the corner to Marine Headquarters.
- Find 1 Small Clips (14) on a dead soldier.
- Reaching the stairs completes the objective
Marine Comm Center and the mission
Return To Marine Command.
- Walk over to the video display. Hear "Connection established". Sergeant
Kelly gives you a Link Up With Bravo Team update and
Security Clearance (1) so you can access more doors in the area. You
are assigned a new mission Join Up With Bravo Team and your first
objective is Alpha Labs Administration (3).
- Read the uplink status on the other computer "Multiple router error. Data
errors". The systems are not in a good state.
- The door that leads to Command HQ Control is jammed and unaccessible.
- Turn around and enter Combat Preparation - see below.
- Return the way you came in. Kill 2 Z-Sector Guards (14-15) and take their
2 Small Clips (19-20).
- Exit through Marine Command and thanks to your updated security clearance
you can now enter Marine Command Access - see below.
- Wipe out the Z-Sector Guard (13) and take his 1 Small Bullets (8).
- Notice the Picture (1) picture (5) "Mars Delta Labs. The future is here"
on the left wall. That picture wasn't there in the Mars City level.
- Enter the access code 584 at the inner door as seen in Bill Tyson's
- Enter the inner room and find 4 Small Clips (15-18), 3 Small Shells (6-8),
1 Combat Armour (4), and 1 Large Health (6).
- Exit the inner room and exit back to Marine Headquarters.
- Kill a Z-Sector Guard (16) and take his 1 Small Clips (21).
- The door to Security Operations is disabled - you were there earlier.
- Over near the Pressure Flow Routing console is a Zombie (13) - kill it.
- Find 1 Large Health (7) near the crate.
- Open the doors to Command Access Junction.
- Take out the 3 Z-Sector Guards (17-19) that come running, obtaining 1 Small
Bullets (9), 1 Small Shells (9) and 1 Small Clips (22).
- Enter the Common Area - see below.
- As you head for the Restroom you overhear "The UAC is here to help you,
psychological services are free and confidential".
- Enter the Restroom - see below.
- Continue forward, triggering a Z-Sector Guard (22), confiscate his 1 Small
- Enter Central Access.
- Bludgeon the Zombie (14) that approaches.
- Hear the approach of 2 Z-Sector Guards (20-21) behind you - the 1 Small
Bullets (10) and 1 Small Clips (23) they leave behind are yours.
- Overhear Sergeant Kelly - "Marine, if you come across any operational
sentry bots, use 'em, they pack a lot of firepower".
- Collect 5 Armour Shards (24-28) on the floor.
- Find 2 Armour Shards (29-30) and 1 Small Shells (10) on the counter.
- Also find 1 Small Health (4) near a sadly broken Super Turbo Turkey
- Hussle back to Command Access Junction.
- This room looks even worse than last time you were here, if that is
- Find 1 Large Health (8) near a toilet.
- Locate 3 Armour Shards (31-33) on the floor near the sinks and 1 Armour
Shard (34) on the sink.
- Walk up to the mirror - survive the cutscene and kill the Imp (2) that
appears. You may need to put on a fresh pair of underwear.
- Return to Command Access Junction.
- Meet your sentry bot buddy - he takes out a Z-Sector Guard (23), take the
1 Small Clips (24).
- The bot wants to take you through the door to ACO Access Junction. But
first take a detour to Central Access Junction and visit Mars City
Reception - see below.
- Now follow the bot into ACO Access Junction - see below. You can let the
little guy do all the work or if you prefer, race ahead and be part of the
- Kill the approaching Zombie (15).
- Find 1 Large Health (9) on a counter.
- Hear an incoming communication from Sergeant Kelly: "Marine. You've got to
get to Bravo Team quickly, they need all the firepower they can get.
Sending that transmission is critical to our survival".
- The doors to the Departure Lounge are disabled and can't be entered.
- You can see into Reception Processing where you were earlier.
- There's a disabled door on the left. Fortunately you can get into the
inner room by jumping through the windows - they have no glass. Discover
1 Small Clips (25), 1 Combat Armour (5) and 1 Large Health (10).
- There is a disabled door to nowhere that is inaccessible, so jump back out
the window and return to Central Access via Central Access Junction.
- Destroy the Z-Sector Guard (24) and snaffle up his 1 Small Clip (26).
- Continue through to ACO Offices.
- Wipe out the 3 Z-Sector Guards (25-27) you first meet, they leave behind 2
Small Clips (27-28) and 1 Small Shells (12).
- Swipe the 1 Small Shells (13) in the corner.
- Behind a crate find a dead marine with 1 Small Health (5), he won't be
needing it anymore.
- Further on kill 1 Z-Sector Guard (28) emerging from an inner office and
another 1 Z-Sector Guard (29) through the left doorway. Commadeer the the
2 Small Clips (29-30) they spill on the floor.
- Ignore your pesky pal and enter the security doors to a small inner office
and slurp up the 1 Large Health (11).
- Exit the inner office and follow the bot a bit more. Waste another 1
Z-Sector Guard (30) who is hiding behind a pillar, picking up his 1 Small
- The security doors to Duncan Mathews office on the left are locked, you'll
get there later. Hear the horrific groaning of a Zombie inside.
- Enter the door opposite to ACO Lift Junction.
- Kill the Z-Sector Guard (31) and take his 1 Small Clips (32).
- If you do the next part carefully you can get your bot to do all of the
- Move right just far enough so your bot goes forward, triggers an Imp (3)
on the balcony further on, and wastes him. Don't let the bot go far enough
to reach his destination and deactivate.
- Now go to the left side. You will trigger two Imps (4-5), one in the room
near the cola machine and the other behind you from the ACO Offices. Let
the little guy do his thing.
- Enter the main room. Observe a arm dangling over the ledge above you.
- Notice a new picture (2) on the wall: "Mars Delta Labs. Changing all the
- There is a vent you can crawl into in the back right corner. Squeeze into
Service Access - see below.
- Exit the Service Access. Find 1 Small Shells (14), 3 Armour Shards (35-37)
and 1 Large Health (12) on the right.
- Walk over and collect Duncan A. Mathews's PDA (4). You are
rewarded with a Security Clearance Update to
Analyst Office (2). Duncan's PDA contains 2 Emails (9-10), the one
titled RE: Equipment Request refers to armour
being deposited in his office by security.
- There is a disabled door leading to nowhere.
- You can drop over the edge or return the way you came through Service
Access. At this point you will need to backtrack to Duncan Mathew's Office
that is in ACO Offices now that you have access to it - see below.
- Approach the lift and press the button to summon it and open the doors.
- Enter the lift and click to exit Mars City 2 and Enter Administration.
- This completes the mission Join Up With Bravo Team - this
mission is actually replaced by another in the next level, because you
haven't actually fulfilled the mission yet.
- This also completes the objective
Alpha Labs Administration.
- Follow the path, crawling until you can stand.
- Climb the ladder on the right and walk forward.
- Duck into the vent on the left and out to the upper ledge of ACO Lift
Junction - see above.
- Open the door to Duncan's Office and put the Zombie (16) out of its
- Take the 1 Large Health (13) and 1 Small Clips (33) near the computer in
front of you.
- At the computer around the corner you will find 1 Small Clips (34) and 1
Combat Armour (6).
- Return to ACO Lift Junction - see above.
- New Weapons
- New Enemies
- Zombie - Fat
- Zombie - Flaming (Bernie)
- Z-Sector Guard - Machine Gun
- Pistol - 0
- Shotgun - 0
- Machine Gun - 0
- Grenade - 0
- Chain Gun - 0
- Plasma Gun - 0
- Rocket Launcher - 0
- BFG 9000 - 0
- Chainsaw - 0
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 10
- Large Bullet - 0
- Small Shell - 14
- Large Shell - 0
- Small Clip - 34
- Large Clip - 0
- Ammo Belt - 0
- Small Plasma Cell - 0
- Large Plasma Cell - 0
- Small Rocket - 0
- Large Rocket - 0
- BFG Cell - 0
- Combat Armour - 6
- Armour Shard - 37
- Small Health - 5
- Large Health - 13
- Emergency Medical Station - 1
- PDA - 4
- Email - 10
- Audio Log - 5
- Video Disk - 0
- Air Canister - 0
- Backpack - 0
- Adrenaline - 1
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 0
- ACO Keycard - 1
- Maintenance Key 4 - 0
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 1
- Door Locks - 1
- Codes - 2
- Security Clearance Updates - 2
- Objectives - 3
- Characters - 1
- Archvile - 0
- Cacodemon - 0
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 0
- Imp - 5
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 0
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 0
- Revenant - 0
- Tick - 0
- Trite - 0
- Wraith - 0
- Zombie - 16
- Z-Sector Guard - 31
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 0