7. Alpha Labs Sector 3
- Taking the lift from the upper to lower section of Storage And Enpro
Facility is a one way trip.
- Entering Alpha Labs Sector 4 from the Air Lock  in Alpha Labs Sector 3
is a one way trip.
- Read the Intro: Alpha Labs Sector 3 as the level
- Your mission is still Attempt To Locate Bravo Team -
those guys sure are an elusive bunch.
- You see a Z-Sector Guard (1) walk away around the corner - dispose of him
quickly. He leaves behind 1 Small Bullets (1).
- Step out to AL2 Main Engineering.
- Shoot the Imp (1) that attacks from behind the the first two crates.
- Take the 1 Large Health (1) in front of the two crates and 1 Small Shells
(1) and 1 Small Health (1) behind the crates.
- Creep forward until you hear the crackle around the corner to the right of
2 Z-Sector Guards (2-3), one crouching behind a crate. Wipe them out but
don't take their gear yet.
- Collect 1 Small Clips (1) by the 3rd crate, another 1 Small Clips (2) near
the 4th crate, and yet another 1 Small Clips (3) by the barrel.
- Now collect the 1 Small Bullets (2) and 1 Small Clips (4) left behind by
- Find 2 Small Clips (5-6) behind the 5th crate. Now turn toward the stairs.
- An Imp (2) crawling along the ceiling drops and attacks.
- Go up the stairs and find a Combat Armour (1) near a 6th crate.
- Head left at the fork and kill the 1 Maggot (1) and 6 Trites (1-6) around
- Reach a locked door. The panel by the door reads "Area Locked. Scan Access
Card". You don't yet have the necessary key.
- Head back the other way. Momentarily pass the door on the right as you go
down the hall.
- A Maggot (2) and 2 Trite (7-8) jump you - make maggot meat out of them.
- Near the corner is an Emergency Medical Station (1) with 100 Health.
- When you approach the door with biohazard signs you will overhear
"Warning. Toxins present. Please execute cleanup procedure". The panel
flashes "Warning. Hazardous waste disposal. High toxic levels". You are
assigned a new objective Contaminated Chamber (1).
- The door will not open, so return to the door you bypassed and enter
Hazardous Waste Disposal .
- As you approach the console you will hear the squawk of a radio and steps
outside. Rush out and take out the Z-Sector Guard (4) with 1 Small Clips
(7). Return to the console.
Mark B. Lamia's PDA (1). His PDA contains 4 Emails
(1-4) and 1 Audio Log (1). The audio log titled
Incompetent Employees reveals that the
code to Storage Lockers In The Area is
123 (Lockers 047, 048 and 049). Mark believes his staff is even too
stupid to remember that simple code.
- Another Z-Sector Guard (5) will come through the door behind you. Toast
him and take his 1 Small Bullets (3).
- Look through the glass into the Hazardous Waste Disposal . There are 4
barrels visible, 2 of them exuding fumes. Two bodies, one on the stairs
and one on the floor have succumbed to the fumes. Notice the mechanical
gripper and the incinerator in the back right corner. You need to use the
console controls to render the room safe for human occupation.
- Access the console. Use the directional pads on the "Lateral Control" to
line up the gripper above one of the fuming barrels. Use "Up/Down" to
lower the gripper onto the barrel, then "Open/Close" Grip Control to grab
the barrel and finally click "Transfer Item To Incinerator" to dispose of
- Overhear "Toxic gas levels decreased 50%" after disposing of the 1st
- Repeat the above steps on the 2nd barrel and overhear "Toxic gases
cleared. Waste disposal area now safe for entry". This completes the
objective Contaminated Chamber.
- Sergeant Kelly comes in over the intercom: "Marine, you've got to pick up
the pace. I've got more men down. Bravo Team is barely holding their
own". You are assigned a new objective
Alpha Labs Sector 4 (2).
- Just for fun you can use the gripper to pick up the other two barrels or
even pick up the body on the floor and dispose of it in the incinerator.
- Exit through AL2 Main Engineering and over to the door leading to the
Hazardous Waste Disposal . The now reads "Area clear. Room access
allowed. Safety equipment recommended. Hazardous waste disposal toxic
levels nominal". Go in.
Maintenance Key 4 (1) lying on the floor.
- Enter the Hazardous Materials Lift room through the door.
- The room contains several barrels, some of them explodable. There is a
lift on the left and a security locker and console in the back.
- Up the stairs you will find 2 Ammo Belts (1-2) and 1 Large Health (2).
- A body lies on the floor and nearby is George Poota's PDA (2). George's PDA contains
2 Emails (5-6).
- Walk up to
Storage Locker 047 and key in the code 123 to obtain 1 Grenades (1),
1 Large Clips (1) and 1 Small Clips (8).
- Turn around to the Lift Access Station and click on "Raise cargo
platform". The panel now reads "Platform locked in raised position".
- Kill 3 Z-Sector Guards (6-8) that rise with the platform. They leave
behind 3 Small Shells (2-4).
- Collect the 1 Combat Armour (2) in the centre of the lift.
- Return to Hazardous Waste Disposal . Destroy 2 Z-Sector Guards (9-10)
and acquire their 2 Small Clips (9-10).
- Exit to AL2 Main Engineering, killing 3 Z-Sector Guards (11-13) who leave
behind 2 Small Bullets (4-5) and 1 Small Clips (11).
- Head over the locked access door and use your newly acquired Maintenance
Key 4 to unlock to the door and enter Coolant Monitoring.
- Kill the Z-Sector Guard (14) that comes running. Swipe his 1 Small Shells
- Turn around and back up slowly as you trigger a Trite (9) that drops from
- Turn around again and go forward past 3 blue bubbling cylinders on the
left and trigger several enemies. Retreat and pick off 1 Imp (3) and 8
- Look overhead and notice the armour shards sitting on top of 3 pipes - you
go there shortly.
- Now enter the main room. See the holes where the trites came from and the
pentagram where the imp teleported in.
- Behind the crates is 1 Grenades (2).
- Jump over the railing to the right of the stairs onto a pipe section and
duck into the tunnel. Follow it to the end for 2 Large Clips (2-3) and 1
Large Health (3). Return and exit the pipe.
- Over by the computer is 1 Combat Armour (3).
- At the computer find Power Outage Screen 5. Click it and
watch the display die.
Storage Locker 048 key in the code 123 and collect 1 Small Plasma Cells
(1), 1 Large Bullets (1) and 1 Large Health (4).
- Now head up the stairs. Kill the Maggot (3) that charges out from the next
- At the top of the stairs, turn right and jump on the railing and onto the
small pipe. Turn right and follow the pipe in the ducked position below
the angled blue pipes in front of you and then jump onto the larger pipes
and walk over to the triple pipes and follow them to the end of the room
to collect the 10 Armour Shards (1-10) you saw earlier.
- Return the way you came and jump onto the big purple pipe and then over to
the 2 blue pipes. Turn right and crawl up and jump up and down with joy as
you collect the
Plasma Gun - sweet!
- Crawl back down the blue pipes and drop off safely onto the stairs.
- Now enter the Boiler Room.
- When you enter the room the door locks behind you temporarily and the
- An Imp (4) attacks, followed by 2 Z-Sector Guards (15-16) who leave behind
1 Small Shells (6) and 1 Small Clips (12).
- Next, 4 Trites (18-21) appear from the walls and ceiling - take them out.
- Then 2 Z-Sector Guards (17-18) appear from the next room - kill them and
confiscate their 2 Small Shells (7-8).
- Around the room you will find 1 Small Health (2) near a crate, 1 Large
Health (5) and 1 Small Shells (9) in the back left corner on and by a
crate. Finally, there are 2 Small Clips (13-14) on a trolly in the corner.
- In this corner is also a secret vent that will be opened by a computer
console in the next room.
- You can see 2 holes in the ceiling and a tunnel at ground level on the
back wall where the trites came from.
- The door you came in by won't unlock until you kill 2 more enemies in the
next room. Enter Boiler Room Monitoring.
- Kill the 2 Zombies (1-2) that attack, one from the left and one straight
ahead - this unlocks the door in the previous room
- To the right is a Maintenance Access console - you come back to this.
There is a door around to the right.
- Head left and do a left wall hug along a corrider and into a small room.
You will hear a gasp along the way.
- The small room has 3 isles, the centre isle contains a dead soldier with
2 Ammo Belts (3-4). Collecting the belts opens an alcove on the back wall
in front of you. The alcove will shut if you leave the room and will no
longer be accessible.
- Collect the Combat Armour (4), falling for a classic Doom trap. The alcove
wall closes and rocks an then reopens revealing an onslaught of enemies.
- Kill the 2 Imps (5-6) that appears first. Then 3 Zombies (3-5) come down
the hallway from some side alcoves that have opened. At the corner you will
trigger 2 Imp (7-8), 1 Zombie (6) and 2 Z-Sector Guards (19-20) who are
kind enough to leave you 2 Small Shells (10-11).
- Now you can explore the alcoves. The 1st alcove contains 1 Small Shells
(12) and 1 Small Health (3). The 2nd alcove has 1 Small Health (4). The
3rd and 4th are empty. The 5th alcove has 1
Large Plasma Cells (1) and 6 Armour Shards (11-16).
- Now approach the Maintenance Access console. Read on the screen that
Access Grates 1 and 2 are already open. Click "Open ventilation access
grate 3" to open a secret grate in the previous room.
- Go back to the Boiler Room, turn left and see the open hole above the
crate. Climb the crate, duck into the hole and crawl along it. Find 1
Small Health (5). The path straight ahead is blocked by a grate so turn
to the right - it too appears to be blocked by a grate. However, you can
hammer the grate and it will fall away. Exit the hole onto the 3 pipes in
Coolant Monitoring. This is the 2nd and probably intended way to get onto
these pipes. The pipes lead to the stack of armour shards and plasma gun
you got to earlier. Return the way you came to Boiler Room Monitoring.
- Enter through the door to Storage And Enpro Facility.
- You are in a room with an upper and lower section. There is a lift on the
left. There are some large cylinders over the edge to the right.
- As you approach the lift 1 Zombie (7) and 3 Trites (22-24) attack. You can
onto the large cylinders and take them out at your leisure - the enemies
can't get you there.
- Find 1 Large Health (6) by a crate near the lift.
- The section below is accessible either by taking the lift or you can drop
over the edge of the cylinders to the floor below taking 9 points damage.
Using the lift is more interesting and damage free.
- There's a "Call Lift" panel on a pillar and a "Lower Lift" panel on the
lift. Step onto the lift and click "Lower Lift".
- The lift breaks halfway down and the display reads "Lift offline Error".
This is a one way trip and you cannot return to the section above.
- An Imp (9) and 4 Maggots (4-7) teleport in - take them out.
- Find 1 Large Clips (4) on a crate by the wrecked lift, 1 Combat Armour (5)
by the front of the large cylinders and 1 Large Health (7) by the crates
in the back left corner of the room.
- Enter the next room to Heavy Water Runoff.
- Walk toward the door to the right. When you reach the 2nd pillar the side
walls lower and 2 Pinky Demon's (1-2) will attack from either side, the
entire room shaking with their roars. If you find them troublesome you
can run back into the previous room and climb some crates and take them
out in safety.
- Another Pinky Demon (3) will teleport in.
- The screen goes red and 2 Imps (10-11) teleport in - fix 'em.
- Now walk up the door - notice it is disable. Cross over to the window and
then duck out of the way as a whirlwind effect takes over and blows a mop
bucket and filing cabinet out through the window.
- Enter through the window to EFR Staging Room 1B.
- Approach Storage Locker 049 and key in the code 123 to unlock 1 Small
Shells (12), 1 Ammo Belt (5) and 5 Armour Shards (17-21).
- Up the stairs behind the crates is 1 Large Bullets (2).
- Approach the door and press "Open Bay Door" and enter the Air Lock .
- Click to exit Alpha Labs Sector 3 and transfer to Alpha Labs Sector 4.
- This completes the objective Alpha Labs Sector 4 but you aren't
informed of this by the game.
- New Weapons
- New Enemies
- Pistol - 0
- Shotgun - 0
- Machine Gun - 0
- Grenade - 2
- Chain Gun - 0
- Plasma Gun - 0
- Rocket Launcher - 0
- BFG 9000 - 0
- Chainsaw - 0
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 5
- Large Bullet - 2
- Small Shell - 13
- Large Shell - 0
- Small Clip - 14
- Large Clip - 4
- Ammo Belt - 5
- Small Plasma Cell - 1
- Large Plasma Cell - 1
- Small Rocket - 0
- Large Rocket - 0
- BFG Cell - 0
- Combat Armour - 5
- Armour Shard - 21
- Small Health - 5
- Large Health - 7
- Emergency Medical Station - 1
- PDA - 2
- Email - 6
- Audio Log - 1
- Video Disk - 0
- Air Canister - 0
- Backpack - 0
- Adrenaline - 0
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 0
- ACO Keycard - 0
- Maintenance Key 4 - 1
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 3
- Door Locks - 0
- Codes - 1
- Security Clearance Updates - 0
- Objectives - 2
- Characters - 0
- Archvile - 0
- Cacodemon - 0
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 0
- Imp -1
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 7
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 3
- Revenant - 0
- Tick - 0
- Trite - 24
- Wraith - 0
- Zombie - 7
- Z-Sector Guard - 20
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 0