12. Monorail Skybridge
- Passing the "Caution: Confined Walkway" sign in Access Hall is a one way
trip because you cannot return to Airlock 1.
- Entering Storage 1 from Access Hall is a one way trip.
- Entering Storage 2 from Storage 1 is a one way trip.
- Dropping down to the floor level in Central Maintenance  after fixing
the Broken Pump is a one way trip.
- Entering Recycling Sector 2 from Outside  in Monorail Skybridge is a
one way trip.
- Read the Intro: Monorail Skybridge as the level
- The bay doors open. Don't move. Look ahead at some boxes and a bridge
over to a large door.
- Your mission has changed again to
Reach Delta Labs.
- Step out to Outside .
- Immediately you step outside the roof and bridge fall in, blocking your
way to the door. Your oxygen plummets. Try to enjoy the mars scenery just
the same :-)
- Shoot a Cacodemon (1) who comes up from the right.
- Scamper down the wreckage.
- In the left corner is an Air Canister (1). Now follow the path.
- Find 2 Air Canisters (2-3) and 1 Large Health (1) where the building and
the rock pile meet.
- Follow the rock pile around. Kill another Cacodemon (2) that wants to
- Pass a fallen tower and keep following the dirt until you reach an Air
Canister (4) by the building.
- Turn and run to the right of the airlock and find 1 Air Canister (5) by a
metal box and a Combat Armour (1) in a corner.
- Now tear back to the external airlock access and hit "Cycle Airlock" and
enter Airlock 1.
- Click "Cycle Airlock" on the panel and start breathing normally again.
- Move into the Access Hall.
- Notice the "Caution: Confined Walkway" sign. Walking past this is a one
way trip because the door to the airlock closes behind you.
- Head down the hall. The lights go out and a Pinky Demon (1) roars in from
around the corner.
- Turn the corner and be received by 1 Zombie (1) and 1 Maggot (1).
- Further on make the acquaintance of 1 Zombie (2) and 1 Maggot (2).
- Find 8 Armour Shards (1-8) and 1 Small Shells (1) in the right alcove.
- Move into the room with a body suspended from the ceiling by its heals.
When they party around here, they party, hardy!
- Find an Emergency Medical Station (1) with 100 Health.
- Enter the door to Storage 1 - this is a one way trip.
- A cutscene ensue as you are introduced to your first Revenant. He fires a
rocket that hits and knocks down a large steel girder.
- Kill your first
- Notice the burst pipe overhead spewing flame from the blast of the
revenant's cutscene attack.
- Find 1 Large Health (2) in an alcove on a crate to the left.
- Climb up the ramp along the right wall. Hear the imp breathing above.
- Go around the barrels and into the small room and trigger an Imp (1).
- Collect 1 Small Plasma Cells (1) on a shelf. Hear a whispered "Please".
- On the rack to the left of the door is 1 Plasma Gun (1), 3 Small Clips
(1-3), 2 Small Shells (2-3), 1 Chain Gun (1) and 1 Large Health (3).
- Go back down the ramp and up the stairs. Follow the path and trigger a
Revenant (2) guarding the next door on the other side of the room.
- Head over to the door, dislodging some panelling that falls to the floor.
- Open the door to Storage 2 - this is a one way trip.
- A Pinky Demon (2) is triggered first from around the corner.
- Then a Zombie (3) takes a cheap shot from the right.
- Moving further forward and an Imp (2) attacks.
- Then the door to the right opens by itself.
- Find 1 Large Shells (1) and 1 Adrenaline (1) on a crate, 1 Small Health
(1) in an alcove and 2 Small Clips (4-5) and 1 Small Plasma Cell (2) in a
- Enter the door to Elevator Access Top Floor.
- Hear an evil laugh and see the right elevator cage jossle up and down. The
lights go out and the screen goes red.
- Kill the 2 Imps (3-4) and 1 Maggot (3) that teleport in.
- Find 1 Combat Armour (2) in a corner and 1 Large Clips (1) on a crate.
- Exit back to Storage 2 and go around to the right to trigger a Maggot (4)
that drops in from the ceiling - see the loose panel on the floor.
- Call the lift and lower it to Elevator Access Basement.
- Kill 3 Maggots (5-7) that charge you one after the other.
- Find 1 Grenades (1) and 1 Small Health (2) to the right.
- Find 1 Grenades (2) and 1 Small Clips (6) to the left near a whistling
- Go forward. At the corner grab the 1 Large Health (4).
- Move down the hall and trigger 2 Revenants (3-4), one to the left and one
- Go back to the lift area and wipe out the teleporting Imp (5).
- Return down the hall and take the first left for 1 Large Plasma Cells (1)
on a crate.
- In the back left corner near pipes find 1 Combat Armour (3) and trigger
off 2 Imps (6-7).
- In the back right corner near a barrel find 1 Small Shells (4), 1 Small
Clips (7) and 1 Large Health (5). This triggers off 2 Imps (8-9).
- Go down the stairs and open the doors to Main Tank And Pump Control.
- Move under the huge cylinders and past the pipes to trigger 2 Pinky Demons
(3-4) around the corner and 1 Pinky Demon (5) teleporting in behind you.
- At the corner look up and see a pipe with for blue lights spinning in and
out. You'll get up there later.
- Go around the corner and see a green pipe with toxic waste pumping through
- Head through the right doorway to Secondary Pump Room.
- Move in and trigger 1 Zombie (4) from the front and a Maggot (8) behind.
- Steam spurts from a pipe.
- In the left corner are 8 Armour Shards (9-16).
- Follow the path and trigger a Zombie (5).
- Nudge forward again and get another 2-sided shaft from an Imp (10) and a
- Head under the pipes and pumps and befriend 3 Zombies (6-8).
- On shelves in a corner find 1 Ammo Belt (1) and 1 Large Clips (2).
- In an alcove behind the shelves find 1 Large Plasma Cells (2) and 1 Small
- On the pipes above you, spot a combat armour - all in good time.
- Go up the stairs and take out the Imp (11) and Maggot (10) that appear.
- Hear an evil chuckle and the raspy breathing of a revenant.
- Go up the stairs and scoop the 1 Large Health (6) on a crate.
- In the alcove behind the crate is the Revenant (5) - lob in a grenade or
two to pacify it.
- Follow the path around the walkway finding 1 Large Plasma Cells (3) behind
a pipe and 1 Small Shells (6) and 1 Combat Armour (4) further on.
- Enter the door to Central Maintenance .
- Take out the Imp (12) to the left and the Revenant (6) on the balcony to
the right, beyond the broken stairs - you will get up there another way.
- Approach the next door to trigger a Maggot (11) who rushes in.
- Enter the next room to Toxic Waste Processing.
- Walk forward. Hear "Warning. Flow control system failure. Toxins
identified. Execute cleanup procedure". You are assigned a new objective
Why do you always get the dirty jobs?
- Goodness! Just look at toxic waste - ewww!
- Overhead mechanical arms are at work.
- On the other side of the room to the right is the way out of this slime
pit, but you've got to do a mop up operation first.
- Turn right, jump to the ramp and enter the right doorway to Central
- Take out the 2 Imps (13-14).
- Jump on the ledge for 1 Large Bullets (1) in the corner. The wall to the
outside instantly lowers and then slowly raises again.
- Climb the stairs and triger an Imp (15) and Maggot (12) near the shelves.
- Find 1 Large Health (7), 1 Large Shells (2) and 1 Grenades (3) on and by
- Find 1 Combat Armour (5) squeezed in behind two barrels. You have to
explode the barrels to get it. The explosion breaks a pipe, be careful
of the flames.
- Take the next flight of stairs. Go left for a Small Health (3).
- Turn around and aim for the door as an Imp (16) pushes over a machine and
tries to fireball you.
- Head through the door to the upper balcony section of Central Maintenance
- Take out the Imp (17) near the computers.
- Collect the Video Disk (1) titled
Maintenance Safety Video.
Nick Sadowayj's PDA (1). It contains 2 Emails
(1-2) and 1 Audio Log (1). The email titled
Locked Armaments reveals that the code to
Storage Locker 003 is 483. You will find Nick's storage locker in the
next level, Recycling 2: Monorail Access.
- There's an Emergency Medical Station (2) with 100 Health on the wall.
- Approach the "Maintenance Access" console and press "Extend Service
Ladder". A ladder lowers on the right. The screen reads "Maintenance
Access Ladder Deployed". Climb the ladder.
- Round the corner and take care of 2 Imps (18-19).
- Go down the end and turn right and drop off onto the pipes in Main Tank
And Prep Control.
- You were here earlier, but down below.
- Walk the pipe, triggering a Cacodemon (3) half way across.
- Jump onto the walkway and go left.
- Find 1 Large Health (8), 1 Large Shells (3), 1 Large Plasma Cells (4) and
2 Large Clips (3-4).
- Now approach the Central Pump control. Read "Alert. Filter rupture
detected. Hazardous toxic levels. Rupture in primary filtration canister.
Press "Execute emergency shutdown". Hear "Pump station shut down".
- This completes the objective Broken Pump.
- Walk back the other way along the catwalk. Climb a ladder.
- Turn right at the machine numbered "6836" and drop over the small ledge
and head down the ladder back to Central Maintenance .
- If you walk back to the door you came in through, you will find the door
back to Central Maintenance  is now disabled. You can still get there
from the other side - i.e. repeating the same path you came in by.
- Drop down to the floor below - this is a one way trip.
- You can retrace your steps back through Secondary Pump Room triggering an
Imp (20) behind you through to the Central Pump Room where you will find
2 Imps (21-22) waiting to be graced with your presence.
- Now head through the door to Toxic Waste Processing.
- Kill the Imp (23) waiting for you at the door.
- Take out the Imp (24) on the far ledge when you go through the doorway.
- Detour back to Central Maintenance  if you need any items you may
left in that area.
- Now drop into the pit where the toxic waste was earlier. See the big hole
in one of the containers - the cause of the waste spill.
- Jump into an alcove for a Combat Armour (6). Trigger 2 Zombies (9-10) to
your left and right as the side walls drop.
- Drop down and walk up the ramp, climb the stairs and go through the door
to Secondary Levels Access.
- An Imp (25) appears as the screen goes red and a metal plate flies by.
- Go right for 1 Chain Gun (2), 2 Ammo Belts (2-3) annd 1 Large Health (9).
- This triggers 2 Imps (26-27).
- Climb the ladder and take the stairs.
- Enter the doorway to Secondary Level .
- You enter the room to the sound of a skittering trite.
- There's a Large Health (10) on a crate.
- Go around the corner and trigger 2 Pinky Demons (6-7). You will hear a
machine fall over behind you, obstructing your way back through the door
you came in by. You can still return back outside by jumping on the nearby
crate and jumping over onto the machine.
- Head to the next room. To the right find 2 Armour Shards (17-18)and an
Emergency Medical Station (3) with 100 Health.
- To the left discover 8 Armour Shards (19-26) on the floor and 2 Large
Clips (5-6), 2 Small Plasma Cells (3-4) and 1 Small Shells (7) on the
- Enter the door to Underground Tunnel 1.
- Kill 2 Trites (1-2).
- Edge forward, kill 1 Trite (3) in front and 2 Trites (4-5) behind.
- Crush 2 Trites (6-7) in front at the small ramp.
- Trigger another Trite (8) in front.
- Near a large pipe and trigger 1 Trite (9) and 1 Imp (28).
- Edge forward for 2 Trites (10-11) in front and 1 Trite (12) behind.
- Shuffle forward for antoher 2 Trites (13-14) in front.
- Enter the door to Secondary Level .
- Find 1 Large Plasma Cells (5), 1 Large Health (11) and 1 Large Clips (7)
- Enter the next room and trigger 1 Maggot (13) and 1 Revenant (7) on the
far ledge. There are 2 Trites (15-16) triggered behind you after killing
- Enter the Toxic Waste Disposal.
- Stick to the path to avoid slime damage.
- You trigger an Imp (29) on the left ledge half way across.
- Notice the pipes overhead. You can climb up two of them but there is
nothing up there.
- When you get near the right door you trigger a Revenant (8).
- Enter the right door to Toxic Disposal Maintenance.
- Trigger a Maggot (14).
- Find 1 Large Health (12) on a crate.
Anthony R. Garza's PDA (2) on the computer console.
- It contains 3 Emails (3-5).
- The email titled New Rocket Launcher indicates that there
is one lying around somewhere.
- Head for the steps and a machine in the next room gets knocked over and
a Maggot (15) attacks.
- Toast the Imp (30) up on the ledge to the right.
- Head under the walkway to the right and collect your first
Rocket Launcher (1) on the rack. Also find 2 Large Health (13-14) on
- In a dark alcove find Small Rockets (1), 1 Small Shells (8) and 1
Combat Armour (7).
- Exit through the door and go around to the airlock and press "Cycle
- Enter Airlock 2.
- Press "Cycle Airlock" to open the way to Outside .
- You will probably find this section is easiest done by installments. Go
out take care of an item or two of business and rush back to the airlock
for more air.
- Take out the Revenant (9) on the bridge overhead.
- Find an Air Canister (6) in front of you.
- Collect the Small Rockets (2) behind the metal girder leaning against a
- Move forward toward the derelict building and take out the Revenant (10)
- Ahead is a disabled door leading to nowhere.
- Outside the derelict building find 3 Air Canisters (7-9) and 1 Combat
- Inside the building you will find 1 Air Canister (10) and 1 Large Health
- Climb the wreckage that forms a stairway up to the overhead catwalk.
- Run across the catwalk triggering 2 Cacodemon's (4-5) as you near the end.
- Drop off the catwalk onto the floor below.
- Find an Air Canister (11) to the left of the bay doors.
- Press "Open Bay Door" and enter.
- Click to exit Recycling 1 (Monorail Skybridge) and transfer to Recycling
2 (Recycling Sector 2).
- This completes the mission Reach Delta Labs although the game does not
inform you of this, not the mention the fact that you are still not yet
at Delta Labs.
- New Weapons
- New Enemies
- Pistol - 0
- Shotgun - 0
- Machine Gun - 0
- Grenade - 3
- Chain Gun - 3
- Plasma Gun - 1
- Rocket Launcher - 1
- BFG 9000 - 0
- Chainsaw - 0
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 0
- Large Bullet - 1
- Small Shell - 8
- Large Shell - 3
- Small Clip - 7
- Large Clip - 7
- Ammo Belt - 3
- Small Plasma Cell - 4
- Large Plasma Cell - 5
- Small Rocket - 2
- Large Rocket - 0
- BFG Cell - 0
- Combat Armour - 8
- Armour Shard - 26
- Small Health - 3
- Large Health - 15
- Emergency Medical Station - 3
- PDA - 2
- Email - 5
- Audio Log - 1
- Video Disk - 1
- Air Canister - 1
- Backpack - 0
- Adrenaline - 1
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 0
- ACO Keycard - 0
- Maintenance Key 4 - 0
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 0
- Door Locks - 0
- Codes - 1
- Security Clearance Updates - 0
- Objectives - 1
- Characters - 0
- Archvile - 0
- Cacodemon - 5
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 0
- Imp - 30
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 15
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 7
- Revenant - 10
- Tick - 0
- Trite - 16
- Wraith - 0
- Zombie - 10
- Z-Sector Guard - 0
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 0