- Pressing "Activate Monorail" and leaving Recycling Facility Boarding via
the monorail is a one way trip. You follow a predetermined path all the
way to Site 2 Boarding Platform .
- Pressing "Activate Monorail" in Site 2 Boarding Platform  after
completing the "Override Airlock" objective, is a one way trip. You follow
a predetermined path all the way to Delta Complex Walkway .
- Clicking to exit Monorail and transfering to Delta Labs Level 1 is a one
- Read the Intro: Monorail as the level loads.
- You are treated to a cutscene. Betruger, chanting in Latin again, uses the
powers of evil to convert a marine into a commando zombie. Look forward to
meeting this new denizen of hell later in the level.
- Your mission has changed to Reach Delta Labs.
- Exit out to Recycling Facility Boarding.
- Hear a plea "Help me. Deliver us from evil".
- There's a monorail waiting for you on the platform.
- Go right and find Samuel J. Harding's PDA (1) on a bench. It
contains 3 Emails (1-3) and 1 Audio Log (1).
- Nearby is an Emergency Medical Station (1) with 80 Health.
- Security Locker 003 is unlocked and open. Don't look a gift horse in the
mouth. Collect 1 Large Shells (1), 2 Large Clips (1-2), 1 Small Plasma
Cells (1) and 1 Combat Armour (1).
- You can climb down a ladder at either end of the platform to the section
below the monorail. Nothing is there except two "Danger: High Voltage"
- Climb back up and enter the monorail - it is numbered "4490".
- To your right is a locked door which will open soon. To the left is the
- Notice a no weapons sign by the door. All of your weapons are disabled
while riding the monorail - even your fists are disabled.
- Approach the Monorail control and press "Activate Monorail" - this is a
one way trip. You cannot return to Recycling Facility Boarding again.
- You procede on a predetermined path to the next area. You cannot get out
of the monorail and interact with the environment - it is all for show.
- Hear "Now leaving environmental reprocessing center. Next stop Site 2".
- The monorail commences its journey into MR Airlock 01.
- Head right out into Debris Field S1-03.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the martian landscape.
- Meet and speak to T. Ryan. He is worried about where his friend has gone
and about the strange goings on.
- You pass into MR Airlock 02.
- Head right out into Reclamation Grotto D-9.
- Notice an indoor scene with caves and pipes. There are two locked doors
on the right one near the entrance and one near the exit.
- You pass into MR Airlock 03.
- Head right out into Debris Field S2-06.
- Another stunning outdoor scene of the the mars landscape.
- Hear "Remember safety first. Please do not exit the vehicle without
wearing proper environmental protection. In the event of an emergency
stop, Mars staff will be dispatched immediately for your safety. Have a
- As you near the next airlock hear "Now entering Site 2".
- You pass into MR Airlock 04.
- Head right out into Site 2 Boarding Platform .
- Hear "Warning. Airlock malfunction. Please contact engineering to
facilitate repairs. Thank you and have a nice day".
- You are assigned the objective Override Airlock (1).
- If you press the "Activate Monorail" button an error ocurs.
- Exit the monorail, leaving T. Ryan to his own devices - he won't budge
from the train. The door locks behind you.
- Climb down the ladder to the area under the monorail and find 1 Large
Clips (3), 1 Small Clips (1), 1 Combat Armour (2) and 1 Large Health (1).
- Climb back up the ladder to the platform and find 1 Large Health (2) and
a Machine Gun (1) near some crates.
- Kill the 3 Trites (1-3) that are triggered when you collect the health.
Two drop from the ceiling in front of you and the third comes from behind.
- If you look up you can see the window of the control room you are heading
towards. You'll have to fight through several enemies before getting
- open the door nearby to Site 2 Transfer Area.
- Your first
Commando Zombie (1) rushes out to greet you with arm extended. If you
meet this guys close up your best bet is to duck and fire two shotgun
blasts in the face. From a distance, machine gun does the job.
- Kill the Z-Sector Guard (1) toting a Pistol (1) who comes to investigate.
- Inch forward and hear Betruger "Destroy all who oppose me".
- A Z-Sector Guard (2) with a Shotgun (1) appears and an Imp (1) down the
stairs to the right.
- Hear "Engineering. Please report to Site 2 access ramp. Airlock
- Another 2 Z-Sector Guards (3-4) with 2 Machine Guns (2-3) appear to do
their master's bidding.
- Find 2 Large Health (3-4) behind cardboard boxes on the left.
- Head down the stairs and pick off another Z-Sector Guard (5) wielding a
Machine Gun (4).
- Overhead you can see a catwalk above - you're on your way there now.
- Find Gary Ross's PDA
(2) beside his decapitated body at
the base of the stairs. It contains 2 Emails (4-5). The email titled
RE: Airlock Request reveals that the code to
Junction 5 Site 2 Airlock is 826.
- You also get a Security Clearance Update to
Monorail Security (1). It is unclear why you need this clearance
level. If you don't pick up the PDA you can still finish this entire area
and go onto the next section - i.e. nothing seems to be locked from you.
- Find 1 Large Clips (4) on the floor.
- In an alcove find 6 Armour Shards (1-6) in one corner and 1 Large Health
(5) in the other.
- Continue forward to a T-Intersection and take out the Z-Sector Guard (6)
holding a Machine Gun (5) and a Commando Zombie (2) that come from the
- To the left is a garage door with "Storage 3" written on it.
- Head left past a body and some barrels and trigger from around the corner
to the right a Commando Zombie (3) and a Z-Sector Guard (7) who leaves a
Machine Gun (6).
- In the left corner past a disabled door near some broken shelves you will
find 4 Armour Shards (7-10), 1 Rocket Launcher (1) and 1 Small Clips (2).
- Now head to the right between the broken shelves to trigger 3 Imps (2-4),
one in front of you and two behind.
- The second set of shelves has 1 Combat Armour (3) on a high shelf. In
order to get it you will have to manoevre and jump on the barrels and then
onto the shelf.
- Head down to the garage door marked "Storage 2".
- In an alcove to the left you will find a small crawlspace with 1 Large
Plasma Cells (1), 3 Armour Shards (11-13) and 1 Large Health (6).
- Head up the stairs and along the walkway toward the next set of stairs.
- You will trigger 3 Imps (5-7), one in front and two behind. You will also
trigger a Commando Zombie (4) from the front.
- Duck under the stairs and into the crawlspace. Hear loud clanging noises
as you crawl along. Find 2 Large Clips (5-6) and 1 Ammo Belt (1) in the
right branch and 5 Armour Shards (14-18) and 1 Large Health (7) in the
left branch. Crawl back outside.
- Head up the stairs and along the catwalk. Kill the Commando Zombie (5)
that emerges from the next room.
- Enter the door to Site 2 Boarding Platform .
- There's an Emergency Medical Station (2) with 24 Health on the left wall.
- If you look out the window you can see the monorail below.
Charles L. Hollies's PDA (3) on the computer
console. It has 3 Emails (6-8) and 1 Audio Log (2). The email titled
Remaining Ammunition reveals that the code to
Storage Locker 054 is 142.
- Now approach Storage Locker 054 and open it using the code 142. Find 1
Large Rockets (1), 1 Large Shells (2) and 1 Combat Armour (4).
- Approach the Monorail Airlock Site 2 console. It reads "Junction 5
locked. Site 2 airlock sealed by administrator. Junction 4 open". Press
"Open airlock junction 05". At the code required prompt, enter 826 as read
in Gary Ross' email. Hear "Airlock security override enabled". Read
"Administer security code authorised. Security override accepted. Site 2
lockdown removed. Work safe".
- This completes the objective Override Airlock.
- Go back outside to Site 2 Transfer Area.
- On the way back meet and kill 8 Trites (4-11) along the way.
- Step out to Site 2 Boarding Platform .
- See the grizzly sight of a Trite (12) feasting on the remains of poor T.
- Enter the Monorail and go to the monorail control and press "Activate
Monorail" - this is a one way trip.
- You start on an accelerated journey, picking up speed as you go.
- Hear "Now leaving Site 2, next stop Delta Complex".
- Head out to MR Machine Room A.
- See some spinning machinery to the right. To the left is a red glowing
section - no time to see in detail.
- There are doors on both sides of the room.
- Head into MR Airlock 06.
- Picking up speed.
- Head out to Site 2 Access Walkway.
- See a commando zombie walking toward you on the platform to the left.
- On a walkway overhead, see another commando zombie running right to left.
- There are doors on both sides of the room.
- Head into MR Airlock 07.
- Still picking up speed.
- Head out to MR Storage 02.
- See doors to the left.
- See doors and some shelves to the right.
- The monorail is really moving quickly now.
- Head into MR Airlock 08.
- Incredibly, the monorail is still picking up speed.
- Head out to Delta Complex Walkway .
- The screen starts to flicker black and then all goes dark amidst a
- You appear outside the twisted, burning wreck that was once the monorail.
It is completely totalled, never to ride again.
- Hear "Engineering. Please report to Delta Complex access ramp. Track
sensor failure detected".
- Why do these things always happen to you? How you survived that crash
you'll never know.
- You can get through on the right hand side and head down the other end
of this area but there is nothing there.
- Climb the ladder and kill the Commando Zombie (6) who runs at you from
the other end of the platform.
- There's a door to you right that you will explore shortly, ignore it for
- Above you is a catwalk and a commando zombie runs across it and into a
door. You'll get up there later.
- You can jump onto the burning monorail but you can't get in through the
- You can jump over the other platform across the monorail track. There is
only a disabled door on that side, so jump back.
- Head down to the end of the platform and collect 1 Small Clips (3) and 1
Large Health (8) before the disabled door at the end.
- Return back down the platform and enter the door to Engineering Access
- Kill the Trite (13) that emerges from the 1st small hole in front of you.
- At the corner trigger 2 Trites (14-15), one from the 1st hole beside you
and the other from a 2nd hole further on.
- Move past the 2nd hole and trigger 2 Trites (16-17) from a 3rd hole in
front, 2 Trites (18-19) from the 2nd hole and 1 Trite (20) from the 1st
- Enter the door to Delta Complex Boarding.
- From behind boxes a commando zombie runs away from you toward the next
door. You have two choices. If you let it go, the zombie will hit an
alarm in the next room resulting in more enemies in this and the next
two rooms and then will come back out and fight you. If you prevent the
zombie from entering the next room by engaging it in battle and killing
it, then the alarm will not go off. You get 3 extra commando zombies and
1 extra z-sector guard by letting the zombie go - I've chosen that path.
- Kill the Commando Zombie (7) and 2 Commando Zombies (8-9) that teleport
- Examine the monorail tracks. The right end is mangled, from where your
monorail crashed on the other side. The left is the end of the track.
- You can climb down either of two ladders to the area below and collect
5 Armour Shards (19-23), 1 Large Plasma Cells (2) and 3 Small Plasma Cells
- Climb back up and enter the next door to the Monorail Waiting Area.
- Kill the Zombie (10) and Imp (8) that have been waiting patiently for you.
- The alarm is sounding from when the commando zombie set it off. A spinning
red light on the ceiling is flashing.
- Wires dangle from the ceiling. On a coffee table find 1 Large Health (9).
- Also find 3 magazines:
- Guns And Nachos
- Martian Science
- To the left of the door is a panel flashing "Warning. Click to deactivate
the alarm system". Click it for some peace and quiet. You can click it
again to turn it back on if you like the sound.
- Enter the door to Security Junction.
- A Commando Zombie (11) leaps out at you.
- Open the next door to Monorail Security.
- A Z-Sector Guard (8) with a Machine Gun (7) comes through the door
upstairs and makes his way toward you down the stairs.
- Head upstairs and kill another Z-Sector Guard (9) who waiting for you at
the top of the stairs.
- Go into the inner office and find 1 Large Health (10) on the console.
Karl P. Cullen's PDA (4). It contains 5 Emails
(9-13). The email titled Extra Medical Supplies reveals that
the code to open
Storage Lockers 078 and 079 is 364.
- You also obtain a Security Clearance Update to
Delta Security (2). You need this clearance level to deactivate the
weapon turrets later in this level.
- Exit the inner office and enter the door to Delta Approach West-Hall.
- Betruger says "Destroy him" and 2 Imps (9-10) teleport in, one in front
and the other in the room behind.
- Enter the next door to Delta Complex Walkway 
- Hear Betruger's evil laugh - funny guy!
- You are on the catwalk above where the monorail crashed - you can see the
entire section below you.
- Approach the next door and a Commando Zombie (12) comes through the door
and an Imp (11) appears behind you.
- Enter the door to Delta Approach East-Hall.
- Follow the path and enter the door to Delta Security Checkpoint.
- Hear "Warning. Automated turret guns online".
- There is a disabled door in front of you, to the right of it is the
control room. To your right is the checkpoint and beyond that is a gun
turret mounted on the ceiling.
- A Commando Zombie (13) appears from the control room - take him out.
- The turrets in the next room mow down a fat Zombie (14) and a Z-Sector
Guard (10) holding a shotgun - you will retrieve the shotgun later.
- Run to the control room. An imp in the next room is fireballing the
turrets which can't seem to reach the imp.
- Enemies are now triggered. You have the choice to disable the turrets
right away and handle the enemies yourself or let the turrets assist with
the battle. In the latter case you will need to take care of a couple of
stray imps that make it to the control room.
- Between you and the turrets, take care of 5 Imps (12-16) and 1 Zombie
- Approach the Security Station. Read "Monorail Security Scanner Station 1.
Scanner active. Security level 4 required". Press "Deactivate Weapon
Turrets". The panel reads "Security Clearance Accepted".
- Turn around and enter the door to Delta Checkpoint Storage - see below.
- Head down through the checkpoint and under the disabled gun turrets and
collect the Shotgun (2) from the dead z-sector guard.
- Approach the Transfer Bay Access panel and press "Open Bay Door". Enter
the door to Unidentified - see below.
Storage Locker 078 and enter code 364 and collect 1 Large Shells (3),
2 Large Clips (7-8) and 2 Large Health (11-12).
Storage Locker 079 and enter code 364 and collect 1 Large Plasma
Cells (3) and 1 Combat Armour (5).
- Approach the security door and "click to scan pda security level". The
panel now reads "General access. Unlocked".
- Exit out to Delta Security Checkpoint - see above.
- Click to exit Monorail and transfer to Delta Labs Level 1.
- This completes the mission Reach Delta Labs.
- New Weapons
- New Enemies
- Pistol - 1
- Shotgun - 2
- Machine Gun - 7
- Grenade - 0
- Chain Gun - 0
- Plasma Gun - 0
- Rocket Launcher - 1
- BFG 9000 - 0
- Chainsaw - 0
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 0
- Large Bullet - 0
- Small Shell - 0
- Large Shell - 3
- Small Clip - 3
- Large Clip - 8
- Ammo Belt - 1
- Small Plasma Cell - 4
- Large Plasma Cell - 3
- Small Rocket - 0
- Large Rocket - 1
- BFG Cell - 0
- Combat Armour - 5
- Armour Shard - 23
- Small Health - 0
- Large Health - 12
- Emergency Medical Station - 2
- PDA - 4
- Email - 13
- Audio Log - 2
- Video Disk - 0
- Air Canister - 0
- Backpack - 0
- Adrenaline - 0
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 0
- ACO Keycard - 0
- Maintenance Key 4 - 0
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 3
- Door Locks - 0
- Codes - 3
- Security Clearance Updates - 2
- Objectives - 1
- Characters - 1
- Archvile - 0
- Cacodemon - 0
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 0
- Imp - 16
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 0
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 0
- Revenant - 0
- Tick - 0
- Trite - 20
- Wraith - 0
- Zombie - 15
- Z-Sector Guard - 10
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 0